|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gein's town react to the media attention?
(a) The people welcomed it.
(b) Nobody commented on the media attention.
(c) The people hardly noticed it.
(d) The people hated it.
2. Before the final decision was made about Ed's sentencing, where was he sent?
(a) Canton State Hospital.
(b) Central State Hospital.
(c) Centerfield State Hospital.
(d) Canterbury State Hospital.
3. What was the name of the judge who received word that Ed was ready to stand trial?
(a) Rober Gollmer.
(b) Robbie Gilbert.
(c) Richmond Gollinger.
(d) Richard Grace.
4. According to Gein, how was he treated at the mental health facilities?
(a) He was treated well.
(b) He was treated disrespectfully.
(c) He was treated like an animal.
(d) He was glorified.
5. Who was Kenneth Engleman?
(c) Methodist preacher.
6. What role did William Belter play in Ed Gein's life?
(a) His attorney.
(b) His friend.
(d) A reporter.
7. Why did Weber eliminate Ed as a suspect?
(a) His fingerprints are not found at the scene of the crime.
(b) His shoe size does not match a pair of shoes at the crime scene.
(c) Everybody knows him as a nice man.
(d) He is shy and quiet.
8. Which of the following best describes Ed's feelings at being denied the ability to change hospitals?
9. Ed was eliminated as a suspect in all the following cases except for which one?
10. What was Ed diagnosed with?
(b) Conduct disorder.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
11. Of the two major issues on the agenda of those involved in the legal proceedings, which was the second?
(a) Who should pay for the burial of the murdered people.
(b) Who should pay for the investigation.
(c) Who should pay for Ed's stay at the mental hospital.
(d) Who should pay for Ed's house to be torn down.
12. What was the name of the funeral home that managed Ed's funeral?
13. What charge was eventually filed against Gein?
(c) Attempted murder.
14. What did many believe to be the cause of Ed's actions?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His childish friends.
(d) His lack of romantic partners.
15. How many names does Kileen reveal that have had graves exhumed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adeline Watkins tell reporters about Ed?
2. Which of the following were people more likely to accept about Ed?
3. What was inside the casket that was supposed to hold Eleanor's body?
4. According to Kileen, what will proving if Ed dug up graves do?
5. According to rumors, where are more horrors found in Ed's house?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)