|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much evidence was present in Gein's house?
(b) A small amount.
(c) The police were unable to determine how much evidence there was.
(d) A large amount.
2. What was the name of the governor-elect that Ed wrote to?
(a) Jefferson Ronaldo.
(b) Jake Rickerson.
(c) John Reynolds.
(d) Jacob Rice.
3. Who requested that the state crime lab be granted a burial site to re-enter the evidence?
(a) State attorney.
4. In what manner did Ed seem to admit to everything?
5. What is the name of the town where Ed was transferred after his last visit to the farmhouse?
6. Why did Weber eliminate Ed as a suspect?
(a) He is shy and quiet.
(b) His fingerprints are not found at the scene of the crime.
(c) His shoe size does not match a pair of shoes at the crime scene.
(d) Everybody knows him as a nice man.
7. How did the people of Plainfield feel about Ed's sentence?
8. About how many people traveled to Gein's town to look at his house?
(a) Less than 100.
(b) More than 5 thousand.
9. What was the name of the judge who received word that Ed was ready to stand trial?
(a) Richmond Gollinger.
(b) Rober Gollmer.
(c) Robbie Gilbert.
(d) Richard Grace.
10. What was the name of the mental health institute that Ed died at?
11. According to Kileen, what will proving if Ed dug up graves do?
(a) Allow Ed to feel remorse.
(b) Provide closure.
(c) Help the families of the deceased move on.
(d) Provide evidence for bigger crimes.
12. How long did Ed spend at the state hospital before the final decision was made about his fate?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
13. Rumors stated that Ed's accomplice was named which of the following?
14. How many graves where chosen to be exhumed?
15. In what year did Ed petition for release?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did it seem Ed would spend time serving?
2. What was the name of the judge in Gein's case?
3. According to Ed, why did he exhume graves?
4. Who was Kenneth Engleman?
5. Which of the following describes the way Ed went about the murders of Bernice and Mary?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)