|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the police department that Vern Weber was from?
(a) Laux Croise.
(b) Larson Crossing.
(c) La Crosse.
(d) Lars Cross.
2. According to Ed, why did he exhume graves?
(a) For sexual gratification.
(b) For fun.
(c) To impress his mohter.
(d) For scientific purposes.
3. In what year did Ed die?
4. Who died from a heart attack and was unable to be a witness in Ed's case?
5. What was the admission charge to enter Ed's home before the auction?
(a) 5 dollars.
(b) 50 cents.
(c) 5 cents.
(d) 1 dollar.
6. How many noses were found in Gein's home?
7. Why was Ed moved to the hospital he died in?
(a) The previous one had kicked him out.
(b) The new one would be a better environment for him.
(c) The previous one had been found guilty of accepting bribes.
(d) The previous one became a full-scale correctional facility.
8. According to a second doctor, access to which of the following would not be prudent for Ed?
(b) The outdoors.
9. What was the cause of Ed's death?
(a) Respiratory failure.
(c) Heart attack.
10. According to Ed, why didn't he have sex with cadavers?
(a) The eyes were too blank.
(b) The odor was disgusting.
(c) He didn't have the desire to do so.
(d) The bodies were too firm.
11. In what year did Ed petition for release?
12. Who was the state's attorney general when Ed's trial occurred?
13. What was Ed's reaction to a preacher visiting him?
(a) He agrees to read the Bible.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He ignores him.
14. Before the final decision was made about Ed's sentencing, where was he sent?
(a) Canterbury State Hospital.
(b) Centerfield State Hospital.
(c) Canton State Hospital.
(d) Central State Hospital.
15. What did Ed's attorney suggest to him?
(a) Don't give any details about crimes.
(b) Plead not guilty.
(c) Plead insanity.
(d) Plead guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ed petitioned for release, where did one doctor suggest he go?
2. Who told law enforcement that Ed was ready to stand trial?
3. What are Geiners?
4. Rumors stated that Ed's accomplice was named which of the following?
5. What did the judge declare about Ed at the trial?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)