|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the body parts found in Ed's home?
(a) It was determined they belonged to the same person.
(b) They were omitted from the final police reports.
(c) There were never identities associated with all of them.
(d) They were never used as evidence.
2. According to a second doctor, access to which of the following would not be prudent for Ed?
(c) The outdoors.
3. What are Geiners?
(a) People who lived in Ed's town.
(b) Jokes about Ed Gein.
(c) People who became obsessed with Ed Gein.
(d) Movies and books made about Ed.
4. According to the polygraph expert, what was Gein an amateur at?
5. How did the people of Plainfield feel about Ed's sentence?
6. Rumors stated that Ed's accomplice was named which of the following?
7. What sheriff department was Herbert Wankerski from?
(a) Portland County.
(b) Portage County.
(c) Plainfield County.
(d) Preston County.
8. According to Kileen, what will proving if Ed dug up graves do?
(a) Allow Ed to feel remorse.
(b) Provide closure.
(c) Provide evidence for bigger crimes.
(d) Help the families of the deceased move on.
9. What was the name of the funeral home that managed Ed's funeral?
10. According to Ed, why didn't he have sex with cadavers?
(a) The eyes were too blank.
(b) The odor was disgusting.
(c) He didn't have the desire to do so.
(d) The bodies were too firm.
11. How many names does Kileen reveal that have had graves exhumed?
12. How old was Gein at his death?
13. What was Ed's reaction to a preacher visiting him?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He cries.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He agrees to read the Bible.
14. Where did Ed say he disposed of Mary Hogan's body?
(a) A burn pile.
(b) A neighbor's farm.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) A barn.
15. Where did it seem Ed would spend time serving?
(a) Honor farm.
(b) Mental hospital.
(d) Rehab center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ed have a tendency to do?
2. On the second grave exhumed, what was lying on top of the coffin?
3. How long was Ed determined to be confined to the mental hospital?
4. Of the two major issues on the agenda of those involved in the legal proceedings, which was the second?
5. Why did Ed petition for release?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)