|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Ed been rubbing on skin to preserve it?
(d) Raw food.
2. What did Ed call the small building built onto the kitchen of his house?
(a) Christmas kitchen.
(b) Small kitchen.
(c) Summer kitchen.
(d) Holiday kitchen.
3. Which of the following did Ed collect?
(a) Chewing gum.
(b) Toy cars.
4. What was found in Mary's tavern when she went missing?
(a) Bloody clothing.
(b) A pool of blood.
(c) A body.
(d) A gun.
5. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
6. What did Ed often stop to listen for?
(a) His father's yell.
(b) His brother's scream.
(c) The words of his victims.
(d) His mother's voice.
7. Which of the following did Ed's mother consider to be a sin?
(a) Sex for any reason besides procreation.
(b) Butchering animals.
(c) Her son's existence.
8. How many rooms of his house did Ed actually use?
9. On what day did all the men in Ed's town go hunting?
(a) November 16.
(b) December 12.
(c) November 20.
(d) May 14.
10. Where had Georgia been dropped off when she went missing?
(a) A school.
(b) A house.
(c) A post office.
(d) A mailbox.
11. What piece of clothing in Ed's house had breasts on it?
12. The notes on Bernice's autopsy included concern that her death was prompted by which of the following?
(a) Comic book violence.
(b) Ferocious anger.
(c) Extreme depression and oppression.
(d) Disturbing talents.
13. What was missing from Bernice's body when it was found?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her hands.
14. What were Victor and Ray going to do when they disappeared?
15. How old was Georgia Weckler when she disappeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ed shoot Bernice?
2. What did Ed show his young friends that makes them feel strange about him?
3. In what decade does Schechter describe Ed as being "in full retreat"?
4. What was Ed known around his neighborhood for?
5. What was Ed's perception of his mother?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)