|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the second man who is engaged in the argument?
2. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
(a) His desire for a lover.
(b) His desire for his brother's companionship.
(c) His desire for his mother to be alive.
(d) His desire for friendship.
3. Which of the following was true of Ed's home?
(a) It was full of dead animals.
(b) It had not been entered in years.
(c) It had no water.
(d) It had no electricity.
4. Where did Ed find Eleanor?
(b) Her home.
(c) Grocery store.
5. What was the name of Ed's father?
6. How did the media respond to Ed Gein's murders?
(a) Sensationalism took over.
(b) The media was left unaware of Gein's crimes.
(c) The media was more interested in creating rumor than fact.
(d) The media did not want to give him attention.
7. What was the name of the person who spent time hunting and going to baseball games with Ed?
(a) Lester Hill.
(b) Keith Hill.
(c) Bob Hill.
(d) Greg Hill.
8. What was the name of Bernice's son?
9. What was found in Mary's tavern when she went missing?
(a) A gun.
(b) Bloody clothing.
(c) A body.
(d) A pool of blood.
10. In what decade does Schechter describe Ed as being "in full retreat"?
11. What role did Ed's mother play in the home?
(a) Subservient wife.
(b) Blue collar worker.
(c) Nurturing mother.
(d) Domestic tyrant.
12. What were Ed's bowls made out of?
(b) Human feet.
(c) Human skulls.
(d) Animal bones.
13. Why did Ed want to hurt Mary?
(a) His mother would not have liked her.
(b) She tried to contaminate him.
(c) She was sexual.
(d) She was mean to him.
14. Which of the following rumors spread around about Ed's house?
(a) It has dead bodies in it.
(b) It is unsafe.
(c) It is haunted.
(d) It is filthy.
15. When the police investigated the missing teenager's disappearance, what did they find at the house she was supposed to be at?
(a) Bloody fingerprints.
(b) Her body.
(c) Bloody clothing.
(d) A random letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bernice's son find when he showed up at her shop after she'd been killed?
2. Near which holiday did Ed's mother die?
3. Which of the following is the name Ed Gein not synonymous with?
4. How did Ed feel about Mary?
5. When Ed entered a forbidden area, what did he see?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)