|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only man Ed felt treated him well?
2. What was the name of Ed's father?
3. What year does the book begin recounting?
4. On several occasions, where had Ed asked Bernice to go do with him?
(a) Eat dinner.
5. What part of Mary Hogan's body was found in Ed's house?
6. In which state did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
7. How many acres did Ed's family own?
8. About how many people lived in Ed's town?
9. What was the name of teenager who went missing second before babysitting?
(a) Evelyn Harley.
(b) Elise Horton.
(c) Emily Harvey.
(d) Ellen Hartman.
10. What was Ed known around his neighborhood for?
(a) Taking care of animals.
(b) Being a good person to talk to.
(c) Doing handyman jobs.
(d) Babysitting often.
11. Who immediately named Ed as a suspect in Bernice's disappearance?
(a) Bernice's son.
(b) Ed's cousin.
12. What did Ed call the small building built onto the kitchen of his house?
(a) Small kitchen.
(b) Holiday kitchen.
(c) Christmas kitchen.
(d) Summer kitchen.
13. What were Ed's bowls made out of?
(a) Human skulls.
(b) Animal bones.
(d) Human feet.
14. What did Ed often stop to listen for?
(a) His father's yell.
(b) His brother's scream.
(c) The words of his victims.
(d) His mother's voice.
15. What were Victor and Ray going to do when they disappeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of one of the men who become engaged in the argument?
2. What did the police discover about Ed's mother's room?
3. According to Schechter, what type of joke became popular in the 1950s?
4. What had Ed been rubbing on skin to preserve it?
5. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)