|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ed moved to the hospital he died in?
(a) The new one would be a better environment for him.
(b) The previous one had kicked him out.
(c) The previous one had been found guilty of accepting bribes.
(d) The previous one became a full-scale correctional facility.
2. How many graves where chosen to be exhumed?
3. What is the main clue to the reader that Eleanor was dead?
(b) No brain activity.
(d) Lack of breath.
4. How many acres did Ed's family own?
5. What was Ed diagnosed with?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(c) Conduct disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the final decision was made about Ed's sentencing, where was he sent?
2. Why did Ed want to hurt Mary?
3. According to Ed, why did he exhume graves?
4. What does Ed's mother vow?
5. According to Kileen, what will proving if Ed dug up graves do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)