|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main clue to the reader that Eleanor was dead?
(c) Lack of breath.
(d) No brain activity.
2. Why did Ed's mother want to have another child?
(a) To fulfill a religious role.
(b) To have more help around the house.
(c) To have a daughter.
(d) To have a healthy baby.
3. When Ed saw a young girl and her mother in the courtroom, what did he make a comment to her about?
(a) Her dress.
(b) The weather.
(c) A book.
(d) His case.
4. How old was Eleanor Adams?
5. Rumors stated that Ed's accomplice was named which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Ed die?
2. About how many people traveled to Gein's town to look at his house?
3. What was Ed known around his neighborhood for?
4. In what manner did Ed seem to admit to everything?
5. During which event did Ed confess to many charges?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)