|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was missing from Bernice's body when it was found?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her hands.
2. When Ed saw a young girl and her mother in the courtroom, what did he make a comment to her about?
(a) A book.
(b) His case.
(c) The weather.
(d) Her dress.
3. On several occasions, where had Ed asked Bernice to go do with him?
(a) Eat dinner.
4. How many noses were found in Gein's home?
5. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
2. How many names does Kileen reveal that have had graves exhumed?
3. When the police investigated the missing teenager's disappearance, what did they find at the house she was supposed to be at?
4. What did Ed call the small building built onto the kitchen of his house?
5. What was the cause of Ed's death?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)