|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the two major issues on the agenda of those involved in the legal proceedings, which was the first?
(a) Whether the cemeteries should be closed.
(b) Whether the media should be banned on reporting about Ed.
(c) Whether cemetery plots should be exhumed.
(d) Whether Ed's house should be torn down.
2. In what decade does Schechter describe Ed as being "in full retreat"?
3. What are Geiners?
(a) Movies and books made about Ed.
(b) People who became obsessed with Ed Gein.
(c) People who lived in Ed's town.
(d) Jokes about Ed Gein.
4. What had Ed always blamed for his problems?
(a) His father's quietness.
(b) His mother's religion.
(c) The puppy that had been beaten.
(d) His brother's existence.
5. What was Ed diagnosed with?
(a) Conduct disorder.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took the notes during Bernice's autopsy?
2. What did Ed tell the police that he had the power to do?
3. Why did Ed's mother want to have another child?
4. What were Ed's bowls made out of?
5. What did Ed buy from Bernice's store the morning she died?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)