|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ed's bail set at?
2. What sheriff department was Herbert Wankerski from?
(a) Portland County.
(b) Portage County.
(c) Preston County.
(d) Plainfield County.
3. What was the nickname that the note taker during Bernice's autopsy suggested for the killer?
(a) Sex Slayer.
(b) Murderer Mayhem.
(c) Klassy Killer.
(d) Angry Avenger.
4. In what manner did Ed seem to admit to everything?
5. The notes on Bernice's autopsy included concern that her death was prompted by which of the following?
(a) Ferocious anger.
(b) Comic book violence.
(c) Disturbing talents.
(d) Extreme depression and oppression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ed moved to the hospital he died in?
2. Which of the following did Ed collect?
3. What was the admission charge to enter Ed's home before the auction?
4. What year does the book begin recounting?
5. What was Ed known around his neighborhood for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)