|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Kileen, what will proving if Ed dug up graves do?
(a) Provide closure.
(b) Provide evidence for bigger crimes.
(c) Help the families of the deceased move on.
(d) Allow Ed to feel remorse.
2. What was the name of Ed's mother?
3. Who was the hospital superintendent of the mental hospital Ed was transferred to?
4. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
5. According to Schechter, what does not exist in a small town?
(c) Tendence to overlook things.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which event did Ed confess to many charges?
2. What did officers hope to find when they arrived at Ed's house?
3. What type of business did Ed's mother and father own?
4. In what decade does Schechter describe Ed as being "in full retreat"?
5. What part of Mrs. Worden was found in Ed's house?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)