|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In terms of how his neighbors saw him, what was Ed like?
2. What did officers hope to find when they arrived at Ed's house?
(b) Clues to Bernice's disappearance.
(d) A corpse from the cemetery.
3. Which of the following does Gein use as an excuse in the murders?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His memory.
(d) His religion.
4. How old was Ed by the time he had a polygraph test?
5. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ed often stop to listen for?
2. On the second grave exhumed, what was lying on top of the coffin?
3. What was the name of Ed's brother?
4. What was Ed's mother disappointed in Ed's father about?
5. Which of the following were people more likely to accept about Ed?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)