|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many people lived in Ed's town?
2. In what year did Ed's brother die?
3. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
4. Which of the following describes the way Ed went about the murders of Bernice and Mary?
(a) He was not actually fond of murdering women.
(b) He was good at finding hiding places.
(c) He was good at playing dumb.
(d) He was not smart about it.
5. Who delayed the transfer of Ed to another state mental hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
2. What was the name of the woman whose grave was exhumed second?
3. Why did Weber eliminate Ed as a suspect?
4. How did the people of Plainfield feel about Ed's sentence?
5. Where did it seem Ed would spend time serving?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)