|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Bernice's son?
2. On several occasions, where had Ed asked Bernice to go do with him?
(a) Eat dinner.
3. When Ed talked about his mother, what happened to him?
(a) He refused to say anything about her.
(b) He showed extreme hatred for her.
(c) He showed no emotion.
(d) He became emotional.
4. Which of the following were people more likely to accept about Ed?
(a) He murdered in the name of his mother.
(b) He dug up cadavers.
(c) He wasusing body parts as household items.
(d) He murdered people.
5. What had Ed been rubbing on skin to preserve it?
(a) Raw food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eleanor Adams?
2. What genre of film did Gein inspire?
3. What did officers hope to find when they arrived at Ed's house?
4. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
5. Why did Ed want to hurt Mary?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)