|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which event did Ed confess to many charges?
(a) Cemetery remodeling.
(b) A town fair.
(c) Evelyn's funeral.
(d) Bernice's funeral.
2. Why did Ed's mother want to have another child?
(a) To have more help around the house.
(b) To fulfill a religious role.
(c) To have a daughter.
(d) To have a healthy baby.
3. When Ed talked about his mother, what happened to him?
(a) He showed extreme hatred for her.
(b) He refused to say anything about her.
(c) He showed no emotion.
(d) He became emotional.
4. When the police investigated the missing teenager's disappearance, what did they find at the house she was supposed to be at?
(a) A random letter.
(b) Bloody clothing.
(c) Bloody fingerprints.
(d) Her body.
5. What was Ed's bail set at?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ed feel about Mary?
2. Which of the following does Gein use as an excuse in the murders?
3. What did Ed often stop to listen for?
4. Which of the following did Ed's mother consider to be a sin?
5. What was Ed's mother disappointed in Ed's father about?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)