|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bernice's body found?
(a) Ed's summer kitchen.
(b) Ed's bedroom.
(c) Her store.
(d) A Cemetery.
2. What was the name of Ed's brother?
3. What did Ed buy from Bernice's store the morning she died?
(a) Canned goods.
(b) Cooking utensils.
(d) Brake fluid.
4. What part of Mary Hogan's body was found in Ed's house?
5. What role did William Belter play in Ed Gein's life?
(a) His attorney.
(c) His friend.
(d) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ed believe was responsible for his mother's death?
2. What does Ed's mother fear that women will do to her sons?
3. What was the name of Ed's mother?
4. When did Ed's father die?
5. How old was Eleanor Adams?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)