|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the media respond to Ed Gein's murders?
(a) The media was left unaware of Gein's crimes.
(b) Sensationalism took over.
(c) The media did not want to give him attention.
(d) The media was more interested in creating rumor than fact.
2. In which state did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
3. Where was Bernice's body found?
(a) A Cemetery.
(b) Ed's bedroom.
(c) Ed's summer kitchen.
(d) Her store.
4. When did Ed's father die?
5. What does Ed's mother fear that women will do to her sons?
(a) Contaminate them.
(b) Endanger them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Anger them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Ed's father?
2. At what age was Ed's father orphaned?
3. How old was Georgia Weckler when she disappeared?
4. What did Ed intend to do with Bernice's head?
5. Who was Kenneth Engleman?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)