|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 11 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he referenced places women could be found, what places was Ed talking about?
(b) The homes of his friends.
2. What was missing from Bernice's body when it was found?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her hands.
3. About how many people lived in Ed's town?
4. How old was Eleanor Adams?
5. Why did Ed's mother want to have another child?
(a) To have more help around the house.
(b) To fulfill a religious role.
(c) To have a healthy baby.
(d) To have a daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname that the note taker during Bernice's autopsy suggested for the killer?
2. When Ed's mother sees a puppy being beaten to death, who does she become angry with?
3. What was Ed's perception of his mother?
4. Which of the following did Ed do?
5. What was the name of Ed's mother?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)