|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 11 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
(a) His desire for his mother to be alive.
(b) His desire for a lover.
(c) His desire for friendship.
(d) His desire for his brother's companionship.
2. What was Ed's perception of his mother?
(a) She was hurtful and spiteful.
(b) She was too religious.
(c) She was perfect.
(d) She was a tyrant.
3. What was Ed known around his neighborhood for?
(a) Babysitting often.
(b) Being a good person to talk to.
(c) Doing handyman jobs.
(d) Taking care of animals.
4. When Ed's mother sees a puppy being beaten to death, who does she become angry with?
(b) The man beating the puppy.
(c) the puppy.
(d) The woman who tries to intervene.
5. What is the name of the only man Ed felt treated him well?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of teenager who went missing second before babysitting?
2. How old was Georgia Weckler when she disappeared?
3. Who immediately named Ed as a suspect in Bernice's disappearance?
4. What did the police discover about Ed's mother's room?
5. Which of the following is the name Ed Gein not synonymous with?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)