|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 11 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business did Ed's mother and father own?
(a) Book store.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Hardware store.
2. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
3. What were Ed and his brother doing when his brother died?
(a) Tending to animals.
(c) Cleaning up the house.
(d) Fighting a wildfire.
4. In which city did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
5. What did Ed buy from Bernice's store the morning she died?
(a) Cooking utensils.
(b) Brake fluid.
(c) Canned goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres did Ed's family own?
2. What part of Mary Hogan's body was found in Ed's house?
3. What did somebody once tease Ed about?
4. Who took the notes during Bernice's autopsy?
5. What was the name of the person who spent time hunting and going to baseball games with Ed?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)