|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 11 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ed's mother sees a puppy being beaten to death, who does she become angry with?
(a) the puppy.
(c) The man beating the puppy.
(d) The woman who tries to intervene.
2. What year does the book begin recounting?
3. Which of the following is the name Ed Gein not synonymous with?
4. The notes on Bernice's autopsy included concern that her death was prompted by which of the following?
(a) Extreme depression and oppression.
(b) Comic book violence.
(c) Disturbing talents.
(d) Ferocious anger.
5. Where had Georgia been dropped off when she went missing?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A post office.
(c) A house.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near which holiday did Ed's mother die?
2. Who took the notes during Bernice's autopsy?
3. What did somebody once tease Ed about?
4. What part of Mary Hogan's body was found in Ed's house?
5. How many acres did Ed's family own?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)