|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age was Ed's father orphaned?
2. What type of business did Ed's mother and father own?
(b) Hardware store.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Book store.
3. How many acres did Ed's family own?
4. When Ed talked about his mother, what happened to him?
(a) He showed extreme hatred for her.
(b) He refused to say anything about her.
(c) He showed no emotion.
(d) He became emotional.
5. Who did Ed believe was responsible for his mother's death?
(a) His brother.
(b) The woman present when the puppy was beaten.
(c) The puppy that was beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near which holiday did Ed's mother die?
2. What was the name of the second man who is engaged in the argument?
3. What happened to the first man who gets into an argument with the mob?
4. In which city did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
5. In what year did Ed's brother die?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)