|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ed want to hurt Mary?
(a) His mother would not have liked her.
(b) She was mean to him.
(c) She was sexual.
(d) She tried to contaminate him.
2. How many rooms of his house did Ed actually use?
3. What was Ed's mother disappointed in Ed's father about?
(a) He lacked emotional capabilities.
(b) He lacked the ability to produce girl babies.
(c) He lacked intelligence.
(d) He lacked drive and ability.
4. Who was the hospital superintendent of the mental hospital Ed was transferred to?
5. How did the people of Plainfield feel about Ed's sentence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of one of the men who become engaged in the argument?
2. During which event did Ed confess to many charges?
3. What did Ed show his young friends that makes them feel strange about him?
4. How long did Ed spend at the state hospital before the final decision was made about his fate?
5. How many names does Kileen reveal that have had graves exhumed?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)