|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On several occasions, where had Ed asked Bernice to go do with him?
(b) Eat dinner.
2. According to Ed, why did he exhume graves?
(a) For sexual gratification.
(b) To impress his mohter.
(c) For fun.
(d) For scientific purposes.
3. When Ed talked about his mother, what happened to him?
(a) He became emotional.
(b) He showed no emotion.
(c) He refused to say anything about her.
(d) He showed extreme hatred for her.
4. Which of the following is the name Ed Gein not synonymous with?
5. How did the people of Plainfield feel about Ed's sentence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first clue that Eleanor's body had been dug up?
2. In which city did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
3. At what age was Ed's father orphaned?
4. What did Bernice's son find when he showed up at her shop after she'd been killed?
5. Where was Bernice's body found?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)