|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did officers hope to find when they arrived at Ed's house?
(c) A corpse from the cemetery.
(d) Clues to Bernice's disappearance.
2. Which of the following describes the way Ed went about the murders of Bernice and Mary?
(a) He was good at finding hiding places.
(b) He was not smart about it.
(c) He was good at playing dumb.
(d) He was not actually fond of murdering women.
3. What did Ed often stop to listen for?
(a) His brother's scream.
(b) The words of his victims.
(c) His mother's voice.
(d) His father's yell.
4. On the second grave exhumed, what was lying on top of the coffin?
(a) The dead body, entact.
(d) Bloody items.
5. Why did Ed's mother want to have another child?
(a) To have a healthy baby.
(b) To have more help around the house.
(c) To have a daughter.
(d) To fulfill a religious role.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Geiners?
2. What was the name of Ed's father?
3. What is the main clue to the reader that Eleanor was dead?
4. What was missing from Bernice's body when it was found?
5. What was Ed's bail set at?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)