|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
(a) His desire for his brother's companionship.
(b) His desire for his mother to be alive.
(c) His desire for a lover.
(d) His desire for friendship.
2. In which state did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
3. When Ed's mother sees a puppy being beaten to death, who does she become angry with?
(b) The man beating the puppy.
(c) The woman who tries to intervene.
(d) the puppy.
4. Where did Ed find Eleanor?
(b) Grocery store.
(d) Her home.
5. What does Ed's mother vow?
(a) That Ed will never have friends.
(b) That Ed will never have a wife.
(c) That Ed will never go to school.
(d) That Ed will not be corrupted by the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the only man Ed felt treated him well?
2. What was inside the casket that was supposed to hold Eleanor's body?
3. Why did Weber eliminate Ed as a suspect?
4. Where had Georgia been dropped off when she went missing?
5. What was the name of Ed's brother?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)