|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms of his house did Ed actually use?
2. According to the polygraph expert, what was Gein an amateur at?
3. What does Ed's mother fear that women will do to her sons?
(a) Contaminate them.
(b) Endanger them.
(c) Anger them.
(d) Kill them.
4. What was used to cover a chair bottom in Ed's house?
(a) Animal fur.
(b) Human hair.
(d) Human skin.
5. How old was Ed by the time he had a polygraph test?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what manner did Ed seem to admit to everything?
2. Where did Ed find Eleanor?
3. Why were all the prisoners in jail released?
4. What part of Mrs. Worden was found in Ed's house?
5. Which of the following was true of Ed's home?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)