|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Bernice's son?
2. What was Ed known around his neighborhood for?
(a) Doing handyman jobs.
(b) Taking care of animals.
(c) Babysitting often.
(d) Being a good person to talk to.
3. What did Ed intend to do with Bernice's head?
(a) Eat it.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Use it as a practical item.
(d) Hang it like a trophy.
4. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
5. How did Ed feel about Mary?
(a) She should not be allowed to live.
(b) She is a nice woman who met the wrong people.
(c) She is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) She should be judged by God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business did Ed's mother and father own?
2. Which of the following did Ed collect?
3. When he referenced places women could be found, what places was Ed talking about?
4. Where was Bernice's body found?
5. Why did Weber eliminate Ed as a suspect?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)