|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 19 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main clue to the reader that Eleanor was dead?
(c) Lack of breath.
(d) No brain activity.
2. When did Ed's father die?
3. What does Ed's mother vow?
(a) That Ed will never have friends.
(b) That Ed will never go to school.
(c) That Ed will never have a wife.
(d) That Ed will not be corrupted by the world.
4. What was Ed's perception of his mother?
(a) She was hurtful and spiteful.
(b) She was perfect.
(c) She was a tyrant.
(d) She was too religious.
5. What did somebody once tease Ed about?
(a) His family's grocery store.
(b) His brother's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) Mary's disappearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police discover about Ed's mother's room?
2. According to Weber, which of the following does not describe Ed?
3. How old was Georgia Weckler when she disappeared?
4. What was Ed initially brought into custody for?
5. What was the last name of Mary, who owned a tavern?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)