|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to rumor, how many murders does Ed have to his credit?
(b) Over 100.
2. Before the final decision was made about Ed's sentencing, where was he sent?
(a) Canterbury State Hospital.
(b) Centerfield State Hospital.
(c) Central State Hospital.
(d) Canton State Hospital.
3. What was the last name of Mary, who owned a tavern?
4. What was the first clue that Eleanor's body had been dug up?
(a) The dirt she was buried under did not match the rest of the cemtery.
(b) Her body was face down.
(c) The coffin lid was broken.
(d) The coffin was empty.
5. What did Bernice's son find when he showed up at her shop after she'd been killed?
(a) A dead animal.
(b) Bloody clothing.
(c) Her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Victor and Ray going to do when they disappeared?
2. How many names does Kileen reveal that have had graves exhumed?
3. According to Schechter, what does not exist in a small town?
4. Where did Ed say he disposed of Mary Hogan's body?
5. How long did it seem Ed would spend in jail?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)