|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bernice's son find when he showed up at her shop after she'd been killed?
(b) Her body.
(c) Bloody clothing.
(d) A dead animal.
2. Which of the following describes Ed's IQ?
(d) It was never measured.
3. What had Ed been rubbing on skin to preserve it?
(d) Raw food.
4. What was Ed known around his neighborhood for?
(a) Taking care of animals.
(b) Babysitting often.
(c) Being a good person to talk to.
(d) Doing handyman jobs.
5. What was the name of the police department involved in solving Bernice's case?
(a) Plain Field County.
(b) Plain Lake County.
(c) Green Field County.
(d) Green Lake County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ed find Eleanor?
2. What was the name of the jail Ed was taken to?
3. What was the admission charge to enter Ed's home before the auction?
4. How did the people of Plainfield feel about Ed's sentence?
5. How many rooms of his house did Ed actually use?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)