|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the second grave exhumed, what was lying on top of the coffin?
(a) The dead body, entact.
(c) Bloody items.
2. How old was Eleanor Adams?
3. What part of Mary Hogan's body was found in Ed's house?
4. Which of the following rumors spread around about Ed's house?
(a) It is haunted.
(b) It is unsafe.
(c) It has dead bodies in it.
(d) It is filthy.
5. What was the name of the newly-elected sheriff?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ed find Eleanor?
2. On several occasions, where had Ed asked Bernice to go do with him?
3. Where did Ed say he disposed of Mary Hogan's body?
4. Which of the following did Ed do?
5. How did Ed feel about Mary?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)