|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to rumor, how many murders does Ed have to his credit?
(a) Over 100.
2. According to Ed, why didn't he have sex with cadavers?
(a) He didn't have the desire to do so.
(b) The eyes were too blank.
(c) The bodies were too firm.
(d) The odor was disgusting.
3. Where did Ed shoot Bernice?
4. What was inside the casket that was supposed to hold Eleanor's body?
(a) A different dead woman.
(c) Eleanor and a crowbar.
(d) A dead animal.
5. What was the first clue that Eleanor's body had been dug up?
(a) The coffin lid was broken.
(b) Her body was face down.
(c) The dirt she was buried under did not match the rest of the cemtery.
(d) The coffin was empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the admission charge to enter Ed's home before the auction?
2. What was the last name of Mary, who owned a tavern?
3. How many rooms of his house did Ed actually use?
4. What does Ed showing the children his trophies represent?
5. Where was Bernice's body found?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)