|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms of his house did Ed actually use?
2. What was found in Mary's tavern when she went missing?
(a) A gun.
(b) A body.
(c) Bloody clothing.
(d) A pool of blood.
3. On several occasions, where had Ed asked Bernice to go do with him?
(d) Eat dinner.
4. In what decade does Schechter describe Ed as being "in full retreat"?
5. When he referenced places women could be found, what places was Ed talking about?
(b) The homes of his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ed say he disposed of Mary Hogan's body?
2. What is the name of the only man Ed felt treated him well?
3. According to Schechter, what type of joke became popular in the 1950s?
4. What did Bernice's son find when he showed up at her shop after she'd been killed?
5. How old was Georgia Weckler when she disappeared?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)