|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the newly-elected sheriff?
2. How did Ed feel about Mary?
(a) She should not be allowed to live.
(b) She is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) She is a nice woman who met the wrong people.
(d) She should be judged by God.
3. Why did Ed want to hurt Mary?
(a) His mother would not have liked her.
(b) She was sexual.
(c) She was mean to him.
(d) She tried to contaminate him.
4. What are Geiners?
(a) People who became obsessed with Ed Gein.
(b) Jokes about Ed Gein.
(c) People who lived in Ed's town.
(d) Movies and books made about Ed.
5. Why did Ed think he could take his time with Eleanor?
(a) Nobody cares about her.
(b) She wants to be missing.
(c) She was already missing.
(d) Nobody will realize she is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the only woman who Ed felt treated him well?
2. What did the police discover about Ed's mother's room?
3. In terms of how his neighbors saw him, what was Ed like?
4. On the second grave exhumed, what was lying on top of the coffin?
5. Of the two major issues on the agenda of those involved in the legal proceedings, which was the second?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)