1. What year does the book begin recounting?
2. What was the name of one of the men who become engaged in the argument?
3. What was the name of the second man who is engaged in the argument?
4. What happened to the first man who gets into an argument with the mob?
(a) He is hit with a blunt object.
(b) He is hanged.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He is shot.
5. In which city did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
6. In which state did the argument between the two men and the mob take place?
7. What was the name of Ed's father?
8. At what age was Ed's father orphaned?
9. What was the name of Ed's mother?
10. What role did Ed's mother play in the home?
(a) Subservient wife.
(b) Domestic tyrant.
(c) Blue collar worker.
(d) Nurturing mother.
This section contains 3,742 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)