• Ed's family history involves a quiet father who drank a lot and a mother who was a dominant tyrant in the house.
• When Ed talked about his mother he was always emotional, seeing her as perfect.
• George, Ed's father, died in 1940 when Ed was an adult who befriended the children in town.
• Ed and his brother were fighting a fire together when his brother died mysteriously.
• Augusta, Ed's mother, became angry when she saw a puppy being beaten, but was angry at the woman who tried to stop it.
• By the 1950s Ed was in full retreat from the world and nobody could see how mad he was.
• Ed spent a lot of time at Mary Hogan's tavern and she went missing one day.
• Ed showed his child friends preserved human heads he had at his house.
• Ed spent time with the corpse of Eleanor Adams...
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)