|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person want?
(a) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
(b) A check for garbage collection.
(c) To see if Dan is home.
(d) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
2. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
3. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) Three hundred dollars.
(b) A handgun.
(c) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(d) Checks from his morning collections.
4. When will the money be available?
(a) A week or so.
(b) It's not coming.
(c) In the morning.
(d) A couple hours.
5. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(b) Knowing they are likely to die.
(c) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(d) Knowing Robish kills a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
2. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
3. What do the police find in the woods?
4. What causes Hank to become angry?
5. How does Griffin view Dan?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)