|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(b) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(c) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(d) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
2. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(b) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(c) The delay in the money arriving.
(d) The poorly-cooked dinner.
3. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(b) The police lookout across the street.
(c) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(d) The press standing down the street.
4. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(b) Pounds on the back door.
(c) Gets his gun out of the car.
(d) Makes a note.
5. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(b) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(c) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(d) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
2. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
3. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
4. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)