|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands on his hips.
(b) With his hands behind his back.
(c) With his one hand inside his jacket.
(d) With his hands in the air.
2. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a wimp.
(b) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(c) As a mean gangster type.
(d) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) Ralphie's absence from class.
(b) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
(c) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(d) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
4. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing they are likely to die.
(b) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(c) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(d) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
5. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(b) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(c) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(d) The grey getaway car which is hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
2. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
3. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
4. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
5. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)