|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) Bard's supervisor.
2. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
3. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(b) The grey getaway car.
(c) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(d) Helen's car.
4. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) The gps on the dash.
(b) He had clay on his boots.
(c) The addresses on the checks.
(d) His cell phone records.
5. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(c) A unnamed cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
2. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
3. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
4. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)