|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(b) That Dan is ready to confess.
(c) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(d) That Hank robbed a bank.
2. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(b) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(c) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(d) Knowing they are likely to die.
3. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
4. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(b) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(c) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(d) The burned leftovers from lunch.
5. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
(b) To allay suspician.
(c) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(d) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dan outraged?
2. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
3. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
4. When will the money be available?
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)