|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(b) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(c) They are not sure how to find the car.
(d) By using a metal detector.
2. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(a) A unnamed cop.
3. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To escape and go get the police.
(b) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(c) To try to get the children out of the house.
(d) Not to do anything risky.
5. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(b) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(c) That they better not touch his guns again.
(d) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
4. When will the money be available?
5. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)