|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(b) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(c) That they better not touch his guns again.
(d) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands on his hips.
(b) With his hands in the air.
(c) With his hands behind his back.
(d) With his one hand inside his jacket.
3. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) A bulletproof vest.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) Coffee and doughnuts.
(d) Their riot equipment.
4. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(c) Terre Haute.
5. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
(b) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(c) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(d) Ralphie's absence from class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police find in the woods?
2. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
3. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
4. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)