|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(b) No one.
(d) Ralphie and Eleanor.
2. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
(b) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
(c) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
(d) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
3. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(d) Go to the store for cigarettes.
4. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Helen's car.
(b) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(c) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(d) The grey getaway car.
5. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands in the air.
(b) With his hands behind his back.
(c) With his one hand inside his jacket.
(d) With his hands on his hips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
2. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
3. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
4. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
5. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)