|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) To Mexico.
(b) A specified address.
(c) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(d) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
2. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(b) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
(c) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
(d) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
3. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Robish's body.
(b) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(c) Mr. Patterson's body.
(d) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
4. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(b) As a wimp.
(c) As a mean gangster type.
(d) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
5. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(b) Ralphie and Eleanor.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
2. What has the police department be ordered to do?
3. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
4. What do the police share with Bard?
5. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)