|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(b) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(c) That they better not touch his guns again.
(d) That the cops the criminals they are there.
2. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(b) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(c) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
(d) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
3. When will the money be available?
(a) It's not coming.
(b) A week or so.
(c) A couple hours.
(d) In the morning.
4. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(b) Because of the love he has for his family.
(c) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(d) Because he doesn't know the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
2. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
3. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
4. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
5. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)