|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In his trunk.
(b) In his recliner at his home.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a wooded area.
2. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) The delay in the money arriving.
(b) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(c) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(d) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Mrs. Swift.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Miss Turtle.
(d) Mrs. Sooner.
4. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) Coffee and doughnuts.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) Their riot equipment.
(d) A bulletproof vest.
5. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(b) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
(c) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(d) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person want?
2. What does Bard order?
3. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
4. What is Cindy doing?
5. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)