|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person want?
(a) To see if Dan is home.
(b) A check for garbage collection.
(c) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
(d) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
2. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(b) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
(c) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
(d) Ransome demands.
3. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(b) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(c) Mr. Patterson's body.
(d) Robish's body.
4. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In his trunk.
(b) In a wooded area.
(c) In his recliner at his home.
(d) In the river.
5. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(b) Terre Haute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
2. About what is Bard incensed?
3. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
4. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
5. Who calls Griffin?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)