|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) A bulletproof vest.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) Coffee and doughnuts.
(d) Their riot equipment.
2. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
(b) Ransome demands.
(c) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
(d) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
3. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Canvas the neighborhoods.
(b) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(c) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(d) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
4. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(b) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(c) That the doughnuts are awful.
(d) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because of the love he has for his family.
(b) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(c) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(d) Because he doesn't know the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy doing?
2. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
3. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
4. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
5. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)