|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) He had clay on his boots.
(b) The addresses on the checks.
(c) His cell phone records.
(d) The gps on the dash.
2. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(b) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(c) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(d) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
3. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Gets his gun out of the car.
(b) Makes a note.
(c) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(d) Pounds on the back door.
5. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(b) As a mean gangster type.
(c) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(d) As a wimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
2. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
3. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
4. Where is Dan's gun found?
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)