|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Mrs. Sooner.
(b) Miss Turtle.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mrs. Swift.
2. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(c) Ralphie and Eleanor.
(d) No one.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(b) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(c) Ralphie's absence from class.
(d) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
4. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
5. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(b) Knowing they are likely to die.
(c) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(d) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
2. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
3. What does Bard order?
4. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)