|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
2. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That they better not touch his guns again.
(b) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(c) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(d) That the cops the criminals they are there.
3. What does Bard order?
(a) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(b) A long-range sniper rifle.
(c) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(d) An end to police patrols.
4. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(b) By using a metal detector.
(c) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(d) They are not sure how to find the car.
5. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(b) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(c) A specified address.
(d) To Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy doing?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
4. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
5. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)