|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(d) No one has Dan's gun yet.
2. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(b) A unnamed cop.
3. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(d) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
4. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(b) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(c) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(d) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
5. When will the money be available?
(a) In the morning.
(b) A couple hours.
(c) It's not coming.
(d) A week or so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
2. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
3. About what is Bard incensed?
4. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
5. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)