|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In a wooded area.
(b) In his recliner at his home.
(c) In his trunk.
(d) In the river.
2. What is Ralphie doing?
(b) Waiting for the school bus.
(c) Playing nintendo.
(d) Staying home from school.
3. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(b) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(c) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(d) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
4. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(b) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(c) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(d) Canvas the neighborhoods.
5. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(b) Ransome demands.
(c) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
(d) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
3. Who calls Griffin?
4. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
5. What does Bard order?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)