|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To try to get the children out of the house.
(b) Not to do anything risky.
(c) To escape and go get the police.
(d) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
2. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(c) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(d) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
3. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands behind his back.
(b) With his hands on his hips.
(c) With his one hand inside his jacket.
(d) With his hands in the air.
4. What does Bard order?
(a) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(b) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(c) An end to police patrols.
(d) A long-range sniper rifle.
5. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) An evil grin.
(b) A ski mask.
(c) A temporary tattoo.
(d) A beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
2. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
3. What do the police share with Bard?
4. How does Griffin view Dan?
5. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)