|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin wounds Bard.
(b) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(c) Griffin held Bard hostage.
(d) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
2. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(a) Ralphie and Eleanor.
(d) No one.
3. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(b) To allay suspician.
(c) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
(d) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
4. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(b) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(c) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(d) That they better not touch his guns again.
5. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(b) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(c) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(d) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bard order?
2. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
3. About what is Bard incensed?
4. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
5. When will the money be available?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)