|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralphie doing?
(a) Waiting for the school bus.
(b) Staying home from school.
(c) Playing nintendo.
2. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) Mr. Patterson.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A door-to-door salesman.
3. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(b) The delay in the money arriving.
(c) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(d) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
4. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Cindy's cut arm.
(b) Dan's wounds.
(c) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(d) Robish's wounds.
5. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(b) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(c) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(d) Asks him if he feels alright.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
2. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
3. Who calls Griffin?
4. What does Robish refuse to do?
5. What do the police find in the woods?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)