|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(b) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(c) That they better not touch his guns again.
(d) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
2. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) Mr. Patterson.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A door-to-door salesman.
3. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(b) Because of the love he has for his family.
(c) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(d) Because he doesn't know the future.
4. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) Not to do anything risky.
(b) To try to get the children out of the house.
(c) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(d) To escape and go get the police.
5. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(b) Pounds on the back door.
(c) Gets his gun out of the car.
(d) Makes a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
2. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
3. What has the police department be ordered to do?
4. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
5. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)