|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) An anonymous letter.
(b) A bulletproof vest.
(c) Their riot equipment.
(d) Coffee and doughnuts.
2. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(b) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(c) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(d) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
3. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) To confuse the criminals.
(b) So Ralphie will laugh.
(c) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(d) So his wife will understand their secret code.
4. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) Bard's supervisor.
(c) A CIA agent.
5. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(b) Terre Haute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
2. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
3. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
4. What does the person want?
5. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)