|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
(b) Ransome demands.
(c) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
(d) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
2. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
3. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(b) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(c) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(d) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
4. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(b) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(c) Canvas the neighborhoods.
(d) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
5. Who calls Griffin?
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
2. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
3. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
4. Why is Dan outraged?
5. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)