|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(b) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(c) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(d) The delay in the money arriving.
2. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) To confuse the criminals.
(b) So Ralphie will laugh.
(c) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(d) So his wife will understand their secret code.
3. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(b) A door-to-door salesman.
(c) Mr. Patterson.
(d) An FBI agent.
4. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(b) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(c) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(d) Canvas the neighborhoods.
5. What does the person want?
(a) To see if Dan is home.
(b) A check for garbage collection.
(c) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
(d) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robish refuse to do?
2. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
3. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
4. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
5. About what is Bard incensed?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)