Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(b) A specified address.
(c) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(d) To Mexico.
2. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Hank robbed a bank.
(b) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(c) That Dan is ready to confess.
(d) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
3. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Maim him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Pistol whipped him.
(d) Killed him in the groin.
4. What is Cindy doing?
(a) Talking to her parents.
(b) Watching Ralphie sleep.
(d) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
5. Where is Dan's gun found?
(a) In the garage cabinet.
(b) Under the driver's seat of Dan's car.
(c) Under Dan's mattress.
(d) In the house earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Hank to become angry?
2. How does Griffin view Dan?
3. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
4. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
5. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)