|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dan's gun found?
(a) Under Dan's mattress.
(b) Under the driver's seat of Dan's car.
(c) In the garage cabinet.
(d) In the house earlier.
2. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) Bard's supervisor.
3. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In a wooded area.
(b) In his trunk.
(c) In the river.
(d) In his recliner at his home.
4. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
(a) Ten p.m.
(b) Five a.m.
(c) Just before dawn.
(d) Past midnight.
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(b) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(c) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(d) Canvas the neighborhoods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
2. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
3. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
4. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
5. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)