|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Pounds on the back door.
(b) Gets his gun out of the car.
(c) Makes a note.
(d) Calls the police on his cell phone.
2. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(b) The delay in the money arriving.
(c) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(d) The poorly-cooked dinner.
3. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) An evil grin.
(b) A beard.
(c) A temporary tattoo.
(d) A ski mask.
4. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(b) A unnamed cop.
5. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(b) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
(c) Ransome demands.
(d) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dan outraged?
2. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
3. What is Ralphie doing?
4. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
5. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)