|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will the money be available?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) In the morning.
(c) A week or so.
(d) It's not coming.
2. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(b) No one.
(d) Ralphie and Eleanor.
3. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) An evil grin.
(b) A temporary tattoo.
(c) A beard.
(d) A ski mask.
4. What is Cindy doing?
(a) Talking to her parents.
(b) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
(d) Watching Ralphie sleep.
5. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(b) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(c) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(d) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
2. Why is Dan outraged?
3. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
4. What do the police find in the woods?
5. What does the person want?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)