|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In a wooded area.
(b) In his recliner at his home.
(c) In the river.
(d) In his trunk.
2. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) To allay suspician.
(b) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(c) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
(d) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
3. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(a) A unnamed cop.
4. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Robish's wounds.
(b) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(c) Dan's wounds.
(d) Cindy's cut arm.
5. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Killed him in the groin.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Maim him.
(d) Pistol whipped him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
2. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
3. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
4. What do the police share with Bard?
5. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)