|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to knock over one of the men.
(b) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(c) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(d) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the woods behind the house.
(c) In some shrubbery.
(d) They don't have a car.
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. Who tries to attack Robish?
(a) The family dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
2. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
3. How long has Robish been in prison?
4. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
5. What is Chuck's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dan do when he arrives back at his house?
2. How does Dan react when the police pick up Cindy and Flick and what does he believe?
3. What does Carson tell Bard about Hank?
4. How does Bard feel after he kills Griffin and how does Carson respond?
5. What is it about the man at the door that puzzles Eleanor?
6. What does Robish do when Chuck begins to come downstairs?
7. Why is Dan Hilliard suspicious when he arrives home?
8. What is beginning to unnerve Hank?
9. What does Dan tell Eleanor to do after Robish is gone and what does Griffin do?
10. What does Griffin do after Ralphie runs away? How does Dan respond?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)