|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chuck's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
2. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(b) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(c) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(d) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
3. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(b) A pint.
(c) Two quarts.
(d) A half gallon.
4. Where do the men want to go?
5. How old is Cindy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What outrages Dan?
2. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
4. Who is Helen Laski?
5. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dan tell Eleanor to do after Robish is gone and what does Griffin do?
2. What does Griffin do to Eleanor after she opens the door?
3. What does Griffin want Dan and Cindy to do in the morning?
4. Why is Griffin upset about Robish and Hank?
5. What is Eleanor doing with Dan?
6. What does Griffin do after Ralphie runs away? How does Dan respond?
7. What is happening at the home of Dan and Eleanor Hilliard with their oldest child at the opening of the play?
8. What does Robish do when Chuck begins to come downstairs?
9. Why is Miss Swift upset about the Hilliard's house and what does Dan do about it?
10. What happens when Cindy arrives home after her date with Chuck?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)