|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(d) Begins her housework.
3. Who taunts Cindy?
(c) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
4. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 28 years.
(d) A few months.
5. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(b) The local bank that is robbed.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(d) The site of the jail breakout.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
3. Who calls on the phone?
4. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
5. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why and how does Chuck confront Griffin?
2. How does Dan react when the police pick up Cindy and Flick and what does he believe?
3. What does Griffin want Dan and Cindy to do in the morning?
4. How does Bard feel after he kills Griffin and how does Carson respond?
5. What is happening at the home of Dan and Eleanor Hilliard with their oldest child at the opening of the play?
6. What does Griffin make clear to Cindy and Dan?
7. What does Griffin do at the Hilliard house that evening?
8. Why do the criminals refuse money from Dan?
9. What does Carson tell Bard about his behavior?
10. What does Dan tell Ralphie and what does Ralphie and Griffin do after Eleanor and Chuck have left the house?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)