|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A murder.
(b) A hit and run.
(c) A bank robbery.
(d) A jail break.
3. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To call his best friend.
(b) To try to escape.
(c) To play with his nintendo.
(d) To watch t.v.
4. Who tries to attack Robish?
(d) The family dog.
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) To be able to see outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
3. For whom does Fredricks work?
4. Where is a getaway car hidden?
5. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Griffin make clear to Cindy and Dan?
2. Who shows up at the house the next morning?
3. What does Hank do when Cindy tries to move?
4. What type of classic theme is exhibited by the interpersonal dynamics in this play?
5. How does Dan react when the police pick up Cindy and Flick and what does he believe?
6. How does Griffin get a hold of his girlfriend?
7. What does Dan tell Eleanor to do after Robish is gone and what does Griffin do?
8. What does Hank tell Griffin and what does Griffin try to do?
9. Why doesn't Dan want Robish back in the house?
10. What finally pushes Griffin over the edge?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)