|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the woods behind the house.
(c) They don't have a car.
(d) In some shrubbery.
2. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man is serial murderer.
(d) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The dog to bark.
(b) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) More commotion in the house.
4. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A murder.
(b) A jail break.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A bank robbery.
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) An hour.
(b) As long as he needs to do so.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taunts Cindy?
2. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
4. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
5. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carson tell Bard about his behavior?
2. What does Bard say about his encounter with Griffin in the past?
3. What does Robish taunt Griffin about?
4. What does Ralphie do when he comes home?
5. What do Carson and Bard do when after Robish is outside?
6. While the convicts inside the house are arguing what does Chuck do?
7. What makes Jesse Bard scared about the report Winston is reading the first morning at the sheriff's department?
8. What does Dan do after Robish opens the front door?
9. What does Griffin order Eleanor and Cindy to do after everyone is home?
10. What is beginning to unnerve Hank?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)