|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(b) The site of the jail breakout.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(d) The local bank that is robbed.
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) A few months.
(d) 18 years.
3. How old is Ralphie?
4. Who tries to attack Robish?
(d) The family dog.
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to knock over one of the men.
(b) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(c) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(d) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
2. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
3. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
5. How old is Cindy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What finally pushes Griffin over the edge?
2. What is beginning to unnerve Hank?
3. What does Griffin do to Eleanor after she opens the door?
4. What do the police know about Flick and what does Bard order?
5. What does Griffin order Eleanor and Cindy to do after everyone is home?
6. What does Dan tell Eleanor to do after Robish is gone and what does Griffin do?
7. What does Hank do when Cindy tries to move?
8. What does Dan convince the police to do?
9. What happens when Cindy arrives home after her date with Chuck?
10. What does Griffin make clear to Cindy and Dan?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)