|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Fargo P.D.
(d) The CIA.
2. How old is Cindy?
3. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks the side door down.
(b) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
4. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The car is not in the garage.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(d) The blinds are all pulled.
5. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(d) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
2. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
3. What town is the setting for the play?
4. Who is Ralphie?
5. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who knocks at the door of the Hilliard's house and what does he do?
2. Who shows up at the house the next morning?
3. How does Bard feel after he kills Griffin and how does Carson respond?
4. What do Carson and Bard do when after Robish is outside?
5. What convinces Griffin to get ready to leave the house?
6. What does Hank do when Cindy tries to move?
7. What does Carson tell Bard about his behavior?
8. What does Griffin do after Ralphie runs away? How does Dan respond?
9. Why do the criminals refuse money from Dan?
10. What does Robish do when Chuck begins to come downstairs?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)