|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Fargo P.D.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The FBI.
2. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(b) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(c) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(d) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
3. Who is Cindy?
(a) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(b) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
4. Who is Chuck?
(a) Cindy's boyfriend.
(b) Dan's business partner.
(c) The husband of Helen.
(d) Glenn's cousin.
5. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(b) To get some groceries.
(c) To take their terms to the police.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
4. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cindy doing when Dan and Eleanor are in their room?
2. What does Bard tell Dan about Dan's feelings?
3. Why and how does Chuck confront Griffin?
4. What does Griffin tell Helen when she calls?
5. How does Dan react when the police pick up Cindy and Flick and what does he believe?
6. What does Ralphie do when he comes home?
7. Why is Griffin upset about Robish and Hank?
8. What does Ralphie do while everyone's attention is on Cindy?
9. What type of classic theme is exhibited by the interpersonal dynamics in this play?
10. What raises tensions in the house?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)