|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Begins her housework.
(d) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
2. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(d) Terre Haute.
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
4. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(b) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(c) To try to knock over one of the men.
(d) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
5. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
3. Who is Samuel Robish?
4. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
5. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Griffin say that makes Hank angry?
2. Why is Griffin upset about Robish and Hank?
3. What does Griffin want Dan and Cindy to do in the morning?
4. While the convicts inside the house are arguing what does Chuck do?
5. How does Dan feel and what does he say about Cindy?
6. What does Griffin order Eleanor and Cindy to do after everyone is home?
7. What does Griffin do at the Hilliard house that evening?
8. What gives the sheriff's office a clue about the convicts?
9. What does Griffin tell Eleanor?
10. How does Bard feel after he kills Griffin and how does Carson respond?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)