|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cindy?
(a) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(c) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
2. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(d) To tell Chip that she has to study.
3. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A pint.
(c) A half gallon.
(d) Two quarts.
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Fargo Police Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
2. Who calls on the phone?
3. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
4. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
5. What do Dan and Cindy do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is beginning to unnerve Hank?
2. What does Griffin want Dan and Cindy to do in the morning?
3. Why doesn't Dan want Robish back in the house?
4. What does Griffin tell Helen when she calls?
5. How does Griffin get a hold of his girlfriend?
6. What happens when Cindy arrives home after her date with Chuck?
7. What does Bard say about his encounter with Griffin in the past?
8. Who shows up at the house that night?
9. What does Dan do when he arrives back at his house?
10. What does Robish taunt Griffin about?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)