|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks the side door down.
(b) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(c) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(d) He breaks a window.
2. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) A few days.
(b) As long as he needs to do so.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) An hour.
3. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Kidnapping her brother.
(b) Killing her dog.
(c) Killing Eleanor.
(d) Killing her.
4. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To take their terms to the police.
(b) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(c) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(d) To get some groceries.
5. Where do the men want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
3. Where is Helen Laski?
4. Who taunts Cindy?
5. What infuriates Dan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dan feel and what does he say about Cindy?
2. What do Carson and Bard do when after Robish is outside?
3. What does Hank tell Griffin and what does Griffin try to do?
4. What happens when Cindy arrives home after her date with Chuck?
5. How does Bard feel after he kills Griffin and how does Carson respond?
6. What type of classic theme is exhibited by the interpersonal dynamics in this play?
7. What is Eleanor doing with Dan?
8. Who knocks at the door of the Hilliard's house and what does he do?
9. Why is Miss Swift upset about the Hilliard's house and what does Dan do about it?
10. What does Robish taunt Griffin about?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)