|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A long, complicated message.
(b) A terse threat.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A coded message.
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(b) Attack Griffin.
(c) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(d) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(b) The neighbor to come over.
(c) More commotion in the house.
(d) The dog to bark.
4. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To take Cindy to a motel.
(b) To have sex in the car.
(c) To talk to Cindy's father.
(d) To come inside the house.
5. What outrages Dan?
(a) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(b) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(c) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(d) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
2. Who is Helen Laski?
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
4. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
5. What is Chuck's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dan tell Eleanor to do after Robish is gone and what does Griffin do?
2. What is beginning to unnerve Hank?
3. What does Carson tell Dan the police will do after Dan returns to his house?
4. What does Griffin say that makes Hank angry?
5. What is happening at the home of Dan and Eleanor Hilliard with their oldest child at the opening of the play?
6. What is Cindy doing when Dan and Eleanor are in their room?
7. What does Ralphie do while everyone's attention is on Cindy?
8. How does the atmosphere at the Indianapolis sheriff's department appear at the beginning of the play and what changes that?
9. What does Griffin do to Eleanor after she opens the door?
10. Who shows up at the house that night?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)