|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taunts Cindy?
(d) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(b) That the police are already on the way.
(c) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(d) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
3. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who murders a pimp.
(b) A man who escaped jail.
(c) A man who commits a hit and run.
(d) A man who robbed a bank.
4. How old is Cindy?
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to knock over one of the men.
(b) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(c) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(d) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls on the phone?
2. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
3. Why does Hank become melancholy?
4. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
5. How long has Robish been in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Griffin order Eleanor and Cindy to do after everyone is home?
2. What does Hank tell Griffin and what does Griffin try to do?
3. How does the atmosphere at the Indianapolis sheriff's department appear at the beginning of the play and what changes that?
4. What does Griffin do at the Hilliard house that evening?
5. What makes Jesse Bard scared about the report Winston is reading the first morning at the sheriff's department?
6. What does Robish do when Chuck begins to come downstairs?
7. What does Carson tell Dan the police will do after Dan returns to his house?
8. What happens when Cindy arrives home after her date with Chuck?
9. What does Dan convince the police to do?
10. What type of classic theme is exhibited by the interpersonal dynamics in this play?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)