|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) A few days.
(b) An hour.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) As long as he needs to do so.
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
(b) Truck driver.
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A long, complicated message.
(d) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 years.
(c) A few months.
(d) 28 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
2. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
4. What did Chuck do that night?
5. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it about the man at the door that puzzles Eleanor?
2. What does Robish do when Chuck begins to come downstairs?
3. How does Griffin get a hold of his girlfriend?
4. What does Griffin order Cindy to do with some of Helen's money and why?
5. What convinces Griffin to get ready to leave the house?
6. What gives the sheriff's office a clue about the convicts?
7. What does Griffin do after Ralphie runs away? How does Dan respond?
8. While the convicts inside the house are arguing what does Chuck do?
9. Who knocks at the door of the Hilliard's house and what does he do?
10. What does Ralphie do while everyone's attention is on Cindy?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)