|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Fargo Police Department.
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) A few months.
3. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(b) The man is serial murderer.
(c) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(d) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
4. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When his son is handled roughly.
(b) When his daughter begins to cry.
(c) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(d) When Eleanor screams.
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who robbed a bank.
(b) A man who escaped jail.
(c) A man who commits a hit and run.
(d) A man who murders a pimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
3. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
4. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
5. Where is Helen Laski?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eleanor ask Dan?
2. What does Robish do when Chuck begins to come downstairs?
3. What is Cindy doing when Dan and Eleanor are in their room?
4. What does Griffin say that makes Hank angry?
5. What is Eleanor doing with Dan?
6. What does Bard tell Dan about Dan's feelings?
7. What does Carson tell Bard about Hank?
8. How does Dan feel and what does he say about Cindy?
9. What does Dan convince the police to do?
10. How does the atmosphere at the Indianapolis sheriff's department appear at the beginning of the play and what changes that?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)