|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Indiana State Police.
(c) Iowa State Police.
(d) Johnstown Police Department.
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(b) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(c) Attack Griffin.
(d) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
3. How old is Cindy?
4. What town is the setting for the play?
(c) San Francisco.
5. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(c) Terre Haute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
5. Who is Chuck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Griffin when he leaves the Hilliard house?
2. What does Eleanor ask Dan?
3. What does Dan tell Ralphie and what does Ralphie and Griffin do after Eleanor and Chuck have left the house?
4. During the first scene at the Hilliard house, how does Eleanor feel when her family are all gone off to their daily places, and what does she do?
5. What gives the sheriff's office a clue about the convicts?
6. What does Ralphie do when he comes home?
7. What does Dan do when he arrives back at his house?
8. What does Carson tell Bard about his behavior?
9. What does Griffin say that makes Hank angry?
10. Why is Griffin upset about Robish and Hank?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)