|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chuck's occupation?
(a) Truck driver.
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Draw some bath water for the men.
(c) Make up some bed with linens.
(d) Make some dinner.
3. Who calls on the phone?
4. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(b) Hidden cameras.
(d) Beefed-up patrols.
5. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(c) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Carson work?
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
3. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
4. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
5. What does Dan offer the criminals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Eleanor doing with Dan?
2. Who knocks at the door of the Hilliard's house and what does he do?
3. What does Griffin tell Helen when she calls?
4. During the first scene at the Hilliard house, how does Eleanor feel when her family are all gone off to their daily places, and what does she do?
5. How does Dan react when the police pick up Cindy and Flick and what does he believe?
6. What does Hank tell Griffin and what does Griffin try to do?
7. What does Griffin do at the Hilliard house that evening?
8. What raises tensions in the house?
9. What does Griffin say that makes Hank angry?
10. What does Griffin do after Ralphie runs away? How does Dan respond?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)