|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That he can't call his friend right now.
(b) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(c) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(d) To not be foolish.
2. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Fargo Police Department.
(d) The Indiana State Police.
3. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Iowa State Police.
(c) Johnstown Police Department.
(d) Indiana State Police.
4. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To call his best friend.
(b) To watch t.v.
(c) To play with his nintendo.
(d) To try to escape.
5. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(b) When Eleanor screams.
(c) When his daughter begins to cry.
(d) When his son is handled roughly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
2. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
3. Who is Cindy?
4. Who is Samuel Robish?
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carson tell Dan the police will do after Dan returns to his house?
2. What does Dan tell Ralphie and what does Ralphie and Griffin do after Eleanor and Chuck have left the house?
3. What raises tensions in the house?
4. What is happening at the home of Dan and Eleanor Hilliard with their oldest child at the opening of the play?
5. Why and how does Chuck confront Griffin?
6. What convinces Griffin to get ready to leave the house?
7. Why is Griffin upset about Robish and Hank?
8. What is it about the man at the door that puzzles Eleanor?
9. What does Bard tell Dan about Dan's feelings?
10. How does Dan feel and what does he say about Cindy?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)