|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) A handgun.
(b) Checks from his morning collections.
(c) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
2. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Killed him in the groin.
(b) Maim him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Pistol whipped him.
3. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(d) No one has Dan's gun yet.
4. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Mr. Patterson.
(d) A door-to-door salesman.
5. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
(a) Ten p.m.
(b) Five a.m.
(c) Past midnight.
(d) Just before dawn.
6. What is Cindy doing?
(a) Watching Ralphie sleep.
(c) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
(d) Talking to her parents.
7. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) An anonymous letter.
(b) Coffee and doughnuts.
(c) A bulletproof vest.
(d) Their riot equipment.
8. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(c) Terre Haute.
9. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The police lookout across the street.
(b) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(c) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(d) The press standing down the street.
10. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
(b) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(c) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(d) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
11. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
(b) He will burn the house down.
(c) It makes the Hilliards accessories to murder.
(d) Ralphie will try to attack Robish again.
12. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(b) Mr. Patterson's body.
(c) Robish's body.
(d) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
13. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) The grey getaway car.
(b) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(c) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(d) Helen's car.
14. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) A temporary tattoo.
(b) A beard.
(c) An evil grin.
(d) A ski mask.
15. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(b) Because of the love he has for his family.
(c) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(d) Because he doesn't know the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
2. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
3. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
4. How does Griffin view Dan?
5. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)