|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
2. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
(b) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
(c) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(d) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
3. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(b) A CIA agent.
(d) Bard's supervisor.
4. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Helen's car.
(b) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(c) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(d) The grey getaway car.
5. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(b) Pounds on the back door.
(c) Makes a note.
(d) Gets his gun out of the car.
6. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) Coffee and doughnuts.
(b) Their riot equipment.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) A bulletproof vest.
7. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
(b) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(c) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(d) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
8. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That they better not touch his guns again.
(b) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(c) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(d) That the cops the criminals they are there.
9. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(b) A unnamed cop.
10. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(b) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(c) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(d) The grey getaway car which is hot.
11. When will the money be available?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) In the morning.
(c) It's not coming.
(d) A week or so.
12. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The press standing down the street.
(b) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(c) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(d) The police lookout across the street.
13. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(a) Terre Haute.
14. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(b) Three hundred dollars.
(c) Checks from his morning collections.
(d) A handgun.
15. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(b) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(c) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(d) That Hank looks up to Robish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
2. What is Ralphie doing?
3. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
4. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
5. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)