|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(b) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(c) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(d) That they better not touch his guns again.
2. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the doughnuts are awful.
(b) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
(c) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(d) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
3. What does Bard order?
(a) An end to police patrols.
(b) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(c) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(d) A long-range sniper rifle.
4. Where is Dan's gun found?
(a) In the house earlier.
(b) Under the driver's seat of Dan's car.
(c) In the garage cabinet.
(d) Under Dan's mattress.
5. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) He had clay on his boots.
(b) His cell phone records.
(c) The addresses on the checks.
(d) The gps on the dash.
6. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
7. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie will laugh.
(b) To confuse the criminals.
(c) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(d) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
8. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) Bard's supervisor.
9. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(a) No one.
(c) Ralphie and Eleanor.
10. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
(b) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
(c) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(d) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
11. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(c) A unnamed cop.
12. What does the person want?
(a) A check for garbage collection.
(b) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
(c) To see if Dan is home.
(d) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
13. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Helen's car.
(b) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(c) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(d) The grey getaway car.
14. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(b) Terre Haute.
15. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mrs. Sooner.
(c) Miss Turtle.
(d) Mrs. Swift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
2. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
3. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
4. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
5. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)