|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(d) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
2. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(d) A specified address.
3. Who calls Griffin?
(c) His mother.
4. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
(a) It makes the Hilliards accessories to murder.
(c) He will burn the house down.
(d) Ralphie will try to attack Robish again.
5. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) An FBI agent.
(c) Mr. Patterson.
(d) A door-to-door salesman.
6. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(b) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(c) That they better not touch his guns again.
(d) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
7. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(a) No one has Dan's gun yet.
8. What does Bard order?
(a) A long-range sniper rifle.
(b) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(c) An end to police patrols.
(d) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
9. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) Ransome demands.
(b) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(c) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
(d) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
10. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
(b) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
(c) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
(d) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
11. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
12. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Pistol whipped him.
(c) Killed him in the groin.
(d) Maim him.
13. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) Bard's supervisor.
(c) A CIA agent.
14. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(b) That Hank robbed a bank.
(c) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(d) That Dan is ready to confess.
15. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(b) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(c) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(d) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
2. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
3. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
4. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)