|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(a) A cult ritual.
(c) They can determine no motive.
(d) He kills himself.
2. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is sadistic.
(b) Because Robish smells badly.
(c) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(d) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
3. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(b) The grey getaway car.
(c) Helen's car.
(d) Chuck's black Jaguar.
4. What does the person want?
(a) A check for garbage collection.
(b) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
(c) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
(d) To see if Dan is home.
5. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) Their riot equipment.
(b) A bulletproof vest.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) Coffee and doughnuts.
6. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Robish's wounds.
(b) Dan's wounds.
(c) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(d) Cindy's cut arm.
7. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(b) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(c) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(d) Canvas the neighborhoods.
8. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) Bard's supervisor.
(b) A CIA agent.
9. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In the river.
(b) In his recliner at his home.
(c) In his trunk.
(d) In a wooded area.
10. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(b) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(c) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(d) The grey getaway car which is hot.
11. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(b) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(c) Because of the love he has for his family.
(d) Because he doesn't know the future.
12. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Maim him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Killed him in the groin.
(d) Pistol whipped him.
13. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Pounds on the back door.
(b) Makes a note.
(c) Gets his gun out of the car.
(d) Calls the police on his cell phone.
14. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To try to get the children out of the house.
(b) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(c) Not to do anything risky.
(d) To escape and go get the police.
15. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(b) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(c) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(d) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
2. What do the police find in the woods?
3. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
4. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
5. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)