|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Killed him in the groin.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Maim him.
(d) Pistol whipped him.
2. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(b) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
3. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
4. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(b) Asks him if he feels alright.
(c) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(d) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
5. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(b) The police lookout across the street.
(c) The press standing down the street.
(d) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
6. What does Bard order?
(a) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(b) A long-range sniper rifle.
(c) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(d) An end to police patrols.
7. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(d) Terre Haute.
8. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
(b) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(c) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
(d) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
9. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing they are likely to die.
(b) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(c) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(d) The visits to the Hilliard home.
10. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(b) To escape and go get the police.
(c) Not to do anything risky.
(d) To try to get the children out of the house.
11. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) A bulletproof vest.
(b) Coffee and doughnuts.
(c) Their riot equipment.
(d) An anonymous letter.
12. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Robish's body.
(b) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(c) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(d) Mr. Patterson's body.
13. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(d) A specified address.
14. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
15. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin wounds Bard.
(b) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(c) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
(d) Griffin held Bard hostage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
4. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
5. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)