|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
(b) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
(c) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(d) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
2. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(b) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(c) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(d) Canvas the neighborhoods.
3. Who calls Griffin?
(d) His mother.
4. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(a) A cult ritual.
(c) They can determine no motive.
(d) He kills himself.
5. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(b) Ralphie's absence from class.
(c) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
(d) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
6. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(b) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
7. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
8. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Mrs. Swift.
(b) Miss Turtle.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mrs. Sooner.
9. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To escape and go get the police.
(b) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(c) Not to do anything risky.
(d) To try to get the children out of the house.
10. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Gets his gun out of the car.
(b) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(c) Makes a note.
(d) Pounds on the back door.
11. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) He had clay on his boots.
(b) The addresses on the checks.
(c) His cell phone records.
(d) The gps on the dash.
12. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(b) As a wimp.
(c) As a mean gangster type.
(d) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
13. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing they are likely to die.
(b) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(c) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(d) The visits to the Hilliard home.
14. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(b) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(c) Asks him if he feels alright.
(d) Reprimands him for being tardy.
15. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(b) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
(c) Griffin held Bard hostage.
(d) Griffin wounds Bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
4. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)