|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By using a metal detector.
(b) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(c) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(d) They are not sure how to find the car.
2. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(b) That the doughnuts are awful.
(c) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
(d) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
3. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(c) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(d) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
4. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(b) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(c) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(d) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
5. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(b) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(c) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(d) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
6. Who calls Griffin?
(b) His mother.
7. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin wounds Bard.
(b) Griffin held Bard hostage.
(c) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(d) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
8. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) A specified address.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(d) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
9. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(b) Helen's car.
(c) The grey getaway car.
(d) Chuck's black Jaguar.
10. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(b) Not to do anything risky.
(c) To try to get the children out of the house.
(d) To escape and go get the police.
11. What does the person want?
(a) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
(b) A check for garbage collection.
(c) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
(d) To see if Dan is home.
12. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(d) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
13. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Makes a note.
(b) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(c) Pounds on the back door.
(d) Gets his gun out of the car.
14. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(b) Robish's wounds.
(c) Cindy's cut arm.
(d) Dan's wounds.
15. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(b) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(c) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(d) That they better not touch his guns again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
2. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
3. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
4. What is Ralphie doing?
5. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)