|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the doughnuts are awful.
(b) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(c) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(d) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
2. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(c) Terre Haute.
3. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(b) Knowing they are likely to die.
(c) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(d) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
4. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(b) A handgun.
(c) Three hundred dollars.
(d) Checks from his morning collections.
5. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Asks him if he feels alright.
(b) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(c) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(d) Reprimands him for being tardy.
6. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
(b) Griffin wounds Bard.
(c) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(d) Griffin held Bard hostage.
7. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
(a) Just before dawn.
(b) Past midnight.
(c) Ten p.m.
(d) Five a.m.
8. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) An evil grin.
(b) A temporary tattoo.
(c) A beard.
(d) A ski mask.
9. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
(b) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(c) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
(d) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
10. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(a) No one.
(c) Ralphie and Eleanor.
11. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(b) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(c) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(d) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
12. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(b) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(c) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(d) The burned leftovers from lunch.
13. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
14. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) The addresses on the checks.
(b) His cell phone records.
(c) The gps on the dash.
(d) He had clay on his boots.
15. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Hank robbed a bank.
(b) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(c) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(d) That Dan is ready to confess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
2. What is Cindy doing?
3. What does Robish refuse to do?
4. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
5. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)