|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cindy doing?
(a) Watching Ralphie sleep.
(b) Talking to her parents.
(c) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
2. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
3. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(b) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
4. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(b) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(c) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(d) That Hank looks up to Robish.
5. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(b) Asks him if he feels alright.
(c) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(d) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
6. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(b) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(c) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(d) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
7. When will the money be available?
(a) It's not coming.
(b) A couple hours.
(c) In the morning.
(d) A week or so.
8. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(b) A cult ritual.
(c) They can determine no motive.
(d) He kills himself.
9. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(b) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(c) The delay in the money arriving.
(d) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
10. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(b) As a mean gangster type.
(c) As a wimp.
(d) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
11. What does Bard order?
(a) A long-range sniper rifle.
(b) An end to police patrols.
(c) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(d) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
12. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(b) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(c) To confuse the criminals.
(d) So Ralphie will laugh.
13. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(b) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(c) Ralphie's absence from class.
(d) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
14. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(d) Terre Haute.
15. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By using a metal detector.
(b) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(c) They are not sure how to find the car.
(d) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
2. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
3. What do the police share with Bard?
4. About what is Bard incensed?
5. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)