|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
2. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(b) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(c) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(d) Go to the store for cigarettes.
3. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(b) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(c) Knowing they are likely to die.
(d) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
4. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Pistol whipped him.
(c) Maim him.
(d) Killed him in the groin.
5. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(a) A unnamed cop.
6. What is Ralphie doing?
(a) Staying home from school.
(b) Waiting for the school bus.
(d) Playing nintendo.
7. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(b) A CIA agent.
(d) Bard's supervisor.
8. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(b) The police lookout across the street.
(c) The press standing down the street.
(d) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
9. What does Bard order?
(a) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(b) An end to police patrols.
(c) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(d) A long-range sniper rifle.
10. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
11. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(a) Terre Haute.
12. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) A specified address.
(b) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
13. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he doesn't know the future.
(b) Because of the love he has for his family.
(c) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(d) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
14. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) A handgun.
(b) Three hundred dollars.
(c) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(d) Checks from his morning collections.
15. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Miss Turtle.
(b) Mrs. Sooner.
(c) Mrs. Swift.
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
2. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
3. What do the police share with Bard?
4. What causes Hank to become angry?
5. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)