|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralphie doing?
(a) Waiting for the school bus.
(b) Playing nintendo.
(d) Staying home from school.
2. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The police lookout across the street.
(b) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(c) The press standing down the street.
(d) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
3. Where is Dan's gun found?
(a) Under the driver's seat of Dan's car.
(b) In the house earlier.
(c) Under Dan's mattress.
(d) In the garage cabinet.
4. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(b) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(c) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(d) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
5. What does Bard order?
(a) An end to police patrols.
(b) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(c) A long-range sniper rifle.
(d) Helicoptor an swat team support.
6. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(b) That Dan is ready to confess.
(c) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(d) That Hank robbed a bank.
7. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
(b) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(c) Because Robish is sadistic.
(d) Because Robish smells badly.
8. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(b) He kills himself.
(c) A cult ritual.
(d) They can determine no motive.
9. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(b) So Ralphie will laugh.
(c) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(d) To confuse the criminals.
10. What is Cindy doing?
(b) Talking to her parents.
(c) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
(d) Watching Ralphie sleep.
11. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Maim him.
(c) Killed him in the groin.
(d) Pistol whipped him.
12. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
(b) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
(c) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(d) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
13. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(b) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(c) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(d) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
14. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
15. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(b) Ralphie's absence from class.
(c) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
(d) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
2. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
3. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
4. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
5. To what does Eleanor tend?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)