|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) A few months.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 18 years.
2. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A half gallon.
(b) Two quarts.
(d) A pint.
3. What is Chuck's occupation?
(b) Truck driver.
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) To let in some light.
5. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(b) The blinds are all pulled.
(c) The car is not in the garage.
(d) The lights are not on.
6. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To have sex in the car.
(b) To talk to Cindy's father.
(c) To come inside the house.
(d) To take Cindy to a motel.
7. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(b) Terre Haute.
8. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can visit his mother.
(b) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(c) By saying there is more whiskey.
(d) By saying he's never going back to prison.
9. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Make up some bed with linens.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
10. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Proposed marriage.
(b) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(c) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(d) Broke up with Cindy.
11. How old is Cindy?
12. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Kidnapping her brother.
(d) Killing her dog.
13. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
14. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) As long as he needs to do so.
(b) A few days.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) An hour.
15. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
(a) The drunken Robish begins to make advances.
(b) Her dad tells her to go upstairs.
(c) Griffin asks her to come with them.
(d) Her brother runs up and hugs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
3. Who is Samuel Robish?
4. Who tries to attack Robish?
5. Who is Ralphie?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)