|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) John Bastow.
(c) Joseph Upstar.
(d) Jesse Bard.
3. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Initiate a gunfight.
(b) Call the police on his scanner.
(c) Have his family escape out the window.
(d) Flip the main circuit breaker.
4. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When his daughter begins to cry.
(b) When Eleanor screams.
(c) When his son is handled roughly.
(d) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
5. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
6. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
7. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Begins her housework.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
8. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The lights are not on.
(b) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(c) The car is not in the garage.
(d) The blinds are all pulled.
9. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Iowa State Police.
(c) Johnstown Police Department.
(d) Indiana State Police.
10. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The Fargo P.D.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The FBI.
11. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) Dan's new mechanic.
(b) The meter reader.
(c) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(d) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
12. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(c) Terre Haute.
13. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(b) Proposed marriage.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Broke up with Cindy.
14. What town is the setting for the play?
(b) San Francisco.
15. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By tying up Ralphie.
(b) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(c) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(d) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls on the phone?
2. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
4. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
5. Who taunts Cindy?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)