|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) A bloodhound.
(b) Samuel's brother.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Winston's psychic ability.
2. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Indiana State Police.
(c) The Fargo Police Department.
(d) The FBI.
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(b) The neighbor to come over.
(c) More commotion in the house.
(d) The dog to bark.
4. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
5. Who taunts Cindy?
(b) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
6. Where is Helen Laski?
(d) Terre Haute.
7. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) As long as he needs to do so.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) A few days.
(d) An hour.
8. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 1 year.
(b) A few months.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 28 years.
9. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To take Cindy to a motel.
(b) To have sex in the car.
(c) To talk to Cindy's father.
(d) To come inside the house.
10. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
11. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A coded message.
(b) A terse threat.
(c) A long, complicated message.
(d) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
12. Who is Chuck?
(a) Glenn's cousin.
(b) Dan's business partner.
(c) Cindy's boyfriend.
(d) The husband of Helen.
13. Who tries to attack Robish?
(b) The family dog.
14. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the woods behind the house.
(c) They don't have a car.
(d) In some shrubbery.
15. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hank become melancholy?
2. What town is the setting for the play?
3. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
5. How old is Ralphie?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)