|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A hit and run.
(b) A jail break.
(c) A murder.
(d) A bank robbery.
2. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(c) Terre Haute.
3. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) A few days.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) As long as he needs to do so.
(d) An hour.
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) More commotion in the house.
(b) The dog to bark.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) Hank's melancholy to improve.
5. Who taunts Cindy?
(b) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
6. What outrages Dan?
(a) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
(b) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(c) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(d) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
7. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Samuel's brother.
(b) Winston's psychic ability.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) A bloodhound.
8. How old is Ralphie?
9. Where do the men want to go?
10. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To be able to see outside.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
11. How old is Cindy?
12. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A coded message.
(b) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(c) A long, complicated message.
(d) A terse threat.
13. What is Chuck's occupation?
(b) Truck driver.
14. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(b) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(c) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(d) To tell Winston she is ill.
15. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To call his best friend.
(b) To play with his nintendo.
(c) To try to escape.
(d) To watch t.v.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
3. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
5. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)