|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Safe passage to the State Line.
(c) Money to leave.
2. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(c) To tell Winston she is ill.
(d) To tell Chip that she has to study.
3. Who taunts Cindy?
(c) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(b) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(c) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(d) To try to knock over one of the men.
6. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Initiate a gunfight.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Call the police on his scanner.
(d) Flip the main circuit breaker.
7. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(b) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(d) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
8. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When Eleanor screams.
(b) When his daughter begins to cry.
(c) When his son is handled roughly.
(d) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
9. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make up some bed with linens.
(b) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
10. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The Fargo P.D.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
11. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The lights are not on.
(b) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(c) The blinds are all pulled.
(d) The car is not in the garage.
12. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(b) To let in some light.
(c) So things appear normal in the house.
(d) To be able to see outside.
13. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
(b) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(c) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(d) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
14. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
15. What town is the setting for the play?
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
2. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
3. What outrages Dan?
4. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
5. What is Chuck's occupation?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)