|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
2. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Proposed marriage.
(b) Broke up with Cindy.
(c) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(d) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
3. Where is Helen Laski?
(c) Terre Haute.
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make some dinner.
(b) Make up some bed with linens.
(c) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
5. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(b) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(d) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
6. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Johnstown Police Department.
(c) Iowa State Police.
(d) Indiana State Police.
7. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) They don't have a car.
(b) In the woods behind the house.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In some shrubbery.
8. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(b) To try to knock over one of the men.
(c) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(d) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
9. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(b) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
(c) Dan's new mechanic.
(d) The meter reader.
10. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(a) Terre Haute.
11. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Beefed-up patrols.
(c) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(d) Hidden cameras.
12. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Money to leave.
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
13. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 28 years.
(b) A few months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 18 years.
14. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(c) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(d) He smiles.
15. Who is Chuck?
(a) Dan's business partner.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) Glenn's cousin.
(d) The husband of Helen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
2. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
3. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
4. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)