|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Safe passage to the State Line.
(d) Money to leave.
2. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) They don't have a car.
(b) In some shrubbery.
(c) In the woods behind the house.
(d) In the garage.
3. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Draw some bath water for the men.
(b) Make up some bed with linens.
(c) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(d) Make some dinner.
4. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(b) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(c) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(d) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
5. How old is Cindy?
6. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(b) Terre Haute.
7. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(b) A half gallon.
(c) A pint.
(d) Two quarts.
8. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(b) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(c) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(d) That the police are already on the way.
9. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Winston she is ill.
(b) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(c) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(d) To tell Chip that she has to study.
10. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Flip the main circuit breaker.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Initiate a gunfight.
(d) Call the police on his scanner.
11. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(b) By saying there is more whiskey.
(c) By saying he can visit his mother.
(d) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
12. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who escaped jail.
(b) A man who commits a hit and run.
(c) A man who robbed a bank.
(d) A man who murders a pimp.
13. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To watch t.v.
(b) To try to escape.
(c) To call his best friend.
(d) To play with his nintendo.
14. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
15. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
2. Where is Helen Laski?
3. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
4. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
5. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)