Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Indiana State Police.
(c) Iowa State Police.
(d) Johnstown Police Department.
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(b) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(c) Attack Griffin.
(d) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
3. How old is Cindy?
4. What town is the setting for the play?
(c) San Francisco.
5. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(c) Terre Haute.
6. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) To not be foolish.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
7. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
8. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(b) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(c) The site of the jail breakout.
(d) The local bank that is robbed.
9. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The dog to bark.
(b) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(c) More commotion in the house.
(d) The neighbor to come over.
10. Who is Chuck?
(a) The husband of Helen.
(b) Glenn's cousin.
(c) Dan's business partner.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
11. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(c) Terre Haute.
12. Who tries to attack Robish?
(d) The family dog.
13. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The blinds are all pulled.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) The car is not in the garage.
(d) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
14. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Call the police on his scanner.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Flip the main circuit breaker.
(d) Initiate a gunfight.
15. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(b) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
(c) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(d) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
2. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
3. Who taunts Cindy?
4. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
5. How old is Ralphie?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)