|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(c) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. Who tries to attack Robish?
(b) The family dog.
4. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To not be foolish.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) That he can't call his friend right now.
(d) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) As long as he needs to do so.
(b) A few days.
(c) An hour.
(d) Until midnight.
6. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Johnstown Police Department.
(c) Iowa State Police.
(d) Indiana State Police.
7. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A murder.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A jail break.
8. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By tying up Ralphie.
(b) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(c) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(d) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
9. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The neighbor to come over.
(b) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(c) More commotion in the house.
(d) The dog to bark.
10. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Hidden cameras.
(c) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(d) Beefed-up patrols.
11. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) Two quarts.
(b) A pint.
(c) A half gallon.
12. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In some shrubbery.
(b) They don't have a car.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the woods behind the house.
13. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(b) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(c) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(d) To tell Winston she is ill.
14. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(d) Terre Haute.
15. What is Chuck's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Helen Laski?
2. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
4. Who taunts Cindy?
5. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)