|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(c) Terre Haute.
2. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) That he can't call his friend right now.
(d) To not be foolish.
3. Who is Chuck?
(a) The husband of Helen.
(b) Glenn's cousin.
(c) Dan's business partner.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
4. What outrages Dan?
(a) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(b) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(c) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
(d) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
5. Who tries to attack Robish?
(b) The family dog.
6. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Initiate a gunfight.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Call the police on his scanner.
(d) Flip the main circuit breaker.
7. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
(b) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(c) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
(d) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
8. How old is Ralphie?
9. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks the side door down.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(d) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
10. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(b) Attack Griffin.
(c) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(d) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
11. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who murders a pimp.
(b) A man who commits a hit and run.
(c) A man who robbed a bank.
(d) A man who escaped jail.
12. What is Chuck's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
13. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(b) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(c) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(d) That the police are already on the way.
14. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(b) Broke up with Cindy.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Proposed marriage.
15. Where do the men want to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
4. Where is Helen Laski?
5. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)