|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Cindy?
2. How old is Ralphie?
3. Who taunts Cindy?
(c) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) They don't have a car.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the woods behind the house.
(d) In some shrubbery.
6. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(b) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(c) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(d) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
7. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) A few months.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 1 year.
8. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(b) Beefed-up patrols.
(c) Hidden cameras.
9. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(b) By saying he can visit his mother.
(c) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(d) By saying there is more whiskey.
10. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When his daughter begins to cry.
(b) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(c) When his son is handled roughly.
(d) When Eleanor screams.
11. What is Chuck's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
12. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who robbed a bank.
(b) A man who murders a pimp.
(c) A man who escaped jail.
(d) A man who commits a hit and run.
13. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(b) A pint.
(c) A half gallon.
(d) Two quarts.
14. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
15. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(c) The hit and run victim.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
3. What does Ralphie want to do?
4. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)