|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) A bloodhound.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) Samuel's brother.
(d) Winston's psychic ability.
2. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) To be able to see outside.
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A jail break.
(c) A murder.
(d) A hit and run.
4. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Winston she is ill.
(b) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(c) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(d) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
5. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man is serial murderer.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
6. Where is Helen Laski?
(c) Terre Haute.
7. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Fargo Police Department.
8. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(b) The car is not in the garage.
(c) The blinds are all pulled.
(d) The lights are not on.
9. Who tries to attack Robish?
(a) The family dog.
10. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Draw some bath water for the men.
(c) Make up some bed with linens.
(d) Make some dinner.
11. Who calls on the phone?
12. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(c) Beefed-up patrols.
(d) Hidden cameras.
13. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(d) Terre Haute.
14. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) A few months.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 28 years.
15. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To not be foolish.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
2. Why does Hank become melancholy?
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
4. For whom does Fredricks work?
5. What is Chuck's occupation?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)