|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her dog.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Killing her.
(d) Kidnapping her brother.
2. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(c) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(d) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(c) Terre Haute.
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The Fargo P.D.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
6. Who taunts Cindy?
(a) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
7. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 28 years.
(d) A few months.
8. Where do the men want to go?
9. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(b) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
10. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To take their terms to the police.
(b) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(c) To get some groceries.
(d) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
11. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Attack Griffin.
(b) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(c) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(d) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
12. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To play with his nintendo.
(b) To try to escape.
(c) To watch t.v.
(d) To call his best friend.
13. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The lights are not on.
(b) The car is not in the garage.
(c) The blinds are all pulled.
(d) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
14. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A coded message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A long, complicated message.
15. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A pint.
(c) A half gallon.
(d) Two quarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen Laski?
2. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
3. Who is Ralphie?
4. What outrages Dan?
5. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)