|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
2. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Samuel's girlfriend.
(b) Eleanor's best friend.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Eleanor's neighbor.
3. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The local bank that is robbed.
(b) The site of the jail breakout.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(d) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
(d) Money to leave.
5. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(c) Terre Haute.
6. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To be able to see outside.
(d) To let in some light.
7. Where is Helen Laski?
(b) Terre Haute.
8. How old is Cindy?
9. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Johnstown Police Department.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Iowa State Police.
(d) Indiana State Police.
10. Who taunts Cindy?
(c) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
11. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The neighbor to come over.
(b) The dog to bark.
(c) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(d) More commotion in the house.
12. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(d) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
13. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) A bloodhound.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) Winston's psychic ability.
(d) Samuel's brother.
14. What is Chuck's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
15. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can visit his mother.
(b) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(c) By saying there is more whiskey.
(d) By saying he's never going back to prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
2. Who calls on the phone?
3. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
4. What town is the setting for the play?
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)