|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A hit and run.
(c) A jail break.
(d) A murder.
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(a) Terre Haute.
3. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He breaks the side door down.
(d) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
4. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Glenn Griffin.
(b) Gerry Jones.
(c) John Jakeres.
(d) Pete Rogers.
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The Indiana State Police.
(d) The CIA.
6. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(b) Terre Haute.
7. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Hidden cameras.
(b) Beefed-up patrols.
(c) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
8. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying there is more whiskey.
(b) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(c) By saying he can visit his mother.
(d) By saying he's never going back to prison.
9. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
10. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Initiate a gunfight.
(b) Flip the main circuit breaker.
(c) Call the police on his scanner.
(d) Have his family escape out the window.
11. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(b) The car is not in the garage.
(c) The lights are not on.
(d) The blinds are all pulled.
12. Who is Cindy?
(a) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(d) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
13. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(d) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
14. Who is Chuck?
(a) Dan's business partner.
(b) Glenn's cousin.
(c) The husband of Helen.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
15. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When Eleanor screams.
(b) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(c) When his son is handled roughly.
(d) When his daughter begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
2. Who taunts Cindy?
3. Who tries to attack Robish?
4. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
5. Who is Helen Laski?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)