|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Fargo Police Department.
(d) The Indiana State Police.
2. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Eleanor's best friend.
(b) Eleanor's neighbor.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Samuel's girlfriend.
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(b) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(c) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(d) Attack Griffin.
4. Who is Chuck?
(a) Glenn's cousin.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) Dan's business partner.
(d) The husband of Helen.
5. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(b) To take their terms to the police.
(c) To get some groceries.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
6. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(b) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(c) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(d) To tell Winston she is ill.
7. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
8. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(b) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(c) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(d) That the police are already on the way.
9. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is serial murderer.
(b) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
10. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(c) The hit and run victim.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
11. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A pint.
(c) A half gallon.
(d) Two quarts.
12. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(b) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(c) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(d) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
13. Who tries to attack Robish?
(c) The family dog.
14. How old is Cindy?
15. What outrages Dan?
(a) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(b) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
(c) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(d) The way the criminals expect dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
3. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
4. Who is Cindy?
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)