|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) A bloodhound.
(b) Winston's psychic ability.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Samuel's brother.
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) A few months.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) The meter reader.
(b) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(c) Dan's new mechanic.
(d) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(b) The dog to bark.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) More commotion in the house.
5. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That the police are already on the way.
(b) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(c) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(d) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
6. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
7. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(b) The local bank that is robbed.
(c) The site of the jail breakout.
(d) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
8. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Fargo P.D.
(d) The Justice Department.
9. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(d) To tell Chip that she has to study.
10. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying there is more whiskey.
(b) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(c) By saying he can visit his mother.
(d) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
11. Where do the men want to go?
12. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Pete Rogers.
(b) Gerry Jones.
(c) John Jakeres.
(d) Glenn Griffin.
13. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
14. What town is the setting for the play?
(c) San Francisco.
15. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(c) Beefed-up patrols.
(d) Hidden cameras.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hank become melancholy?
2. For whom does Fredricks work?
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
4. What does Dan want to do?
5. What infuriates Dan?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)