|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) To be able to see outside.
2. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
3. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
4. Who calls on the phone?
5. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The neighbor to come over.
(b) The dog to bark.
(c) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(d) More commotion in the house.
6. What outrages Dan?
(a) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(b) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
(c) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(d) The way the criminals expect dinner.
7. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He shoots Dan.
(d) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
8. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(b) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(c) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(d) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
9. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(b) Begins her housework.
(c) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(d) Makes another pot of coffee.
10. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(b) The local bank that is robbed.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(d) The site of the jail breakout.
11. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(b) By saying there is more whiskey.
(c) By saying he can visit his mother.
(d) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
12. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
13. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(a) Terre Haute.
14. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Hidden cameras.
(c) Beefed-up patrols.
(d) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
15. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(d) Terre Haute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralphie want to do?
2. How old is Cindy?
3. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
4. Who is Ralphie?
5. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)