|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(b) Terre Haute.
2. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Money to leave.
(c) Safe passage to the State Line.
3. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Proposed marriage.
(b) Broke up with Cindy.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
4. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
(a) The drunken Robish begins to make advances.
(b) Her dad tells her to go upstairs.
(c) Griffin asks her to come with them.
(d) Her brother runs up and hugs her.
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make some dinner.
(b) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(c) Draw some bath water for the men.
(d) Make up some bed with linens.
6. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her dog.
(b) Killing her.
(c) Kidnapping her brother.
(d) Killing Eleanor.
7. How old is Ralphie?
8. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That he can't call his friend right now.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(d) To not be foolish.
9. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(c) To tell Winston she is ill.
(d) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
10. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man is serial murderer.
(d) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
11. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(b) The local bank that is robbed.
(c) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(d) The site of the jail breakout.
12. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(b) Attack Griffin.
(c) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(d) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
13. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who escaped jail.
(b) A man who commits a hit and run.
(c) A man who murders a pimp.
(d) A man who robbed a bank.
14. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A jail break.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A murder.
15. Who is Chuck?
(a) The husband of Helen.
(b) Dan's business partner.
(c) Glenn's cousin.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
3. How old is Cindy?
4. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)