|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) A few days.
(b) As long as he needs to do so.
(c) An hour.
(d) Until midnight.
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
3. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Eleanor's neighbor.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) Samuel's girlfriend.
(d) Eleanor's best friend.
4. What is Chuck's occupation?
(b) Truck driver.
5. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Fargo P.D.
6. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The local bank that is robbed.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(c) The site of the jail breakout.
(d) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
7. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(b) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He breaks the side door down.
8. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To try to escape.
(b) To call his best friend.
(c) To play with his nintendo.
(d) To watch t.v.
9. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) Two quarts.
(b) A half gallon.
(d) A pint.
10. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To have sex in the car.
(b) To talk to Cindy's father.
(c) To come inside the house.
(d) To take Cindy to a motel.
11. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Pete Rogers.
(b) John Jakeres.
(c) Gerry Jones.
(d) Glenn Griffin.
12. Who is Chuck?
(a) Dan's business partner.
(b) Glenn's cousin.
(c) Cindy's boyfriend.
(d) The husband of Helen.
13. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(b) The hit and run victim.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
14. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 years.
(d) A few months.
15. How old is Cindy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
4. What do Dan and Cindy do?
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)