|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) An hour.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) As long as he needs to do so.
(d) A few days.
2. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Hidden cameras.
(c) Beefed-up patrols.
(d) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
3. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The Fargo P.D.
(d) The CIA.
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A half gallon.
(c) Two quarts.
(d) A pint.
6. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A coded message.
(b) A long, complicated message.
(c) A terse threat.
(d) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
7. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To have sex in the car.
(b) To talk to Cindy's father.
(c) To take Cindy to a motel.
(d) To come inside the house.
8. Where do the men want to go?
9. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(b) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(c) Broke up with Cindy.
(d) Proposed marriage.
10. What outrages Dan?
(a) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(b) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(c) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(d) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
11. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Money to leave.
(c) Safe passage to the State Line.
12. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) Dan's new mechanic.
(b) The meter reader.
(c) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(d) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
13. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(b) He breaks the side door down.
(c) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(d) He breaks a window.
14. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(b) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(c) He shoots Dan.
(d) He smiles.
15. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To not be foolish.
(b) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(c) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
3. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
4. For whom does Fredricks work?
5. What does Dan want to do?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)