Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
2. What town is the setting for the play?
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
A jail break.
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
5. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
6. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
7. For whom does Fredricks work?
Indiana State Police.
This section contains 4,972 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)