|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what information does Dan taunt Griffin?
(a) That he is not a real man.
(b) That Bard is still alive.
(c) That Helen has been captured.
(d) That Hank is dead.
2. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) To let in some light.
3. Who is Chuck?
(a) Glenn's cousin.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) The husband of Helen.
(d) Dan's business partner.
4. Where do the men want to go?
5. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralphie doing?
2. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
3. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
4. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
5. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)