|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(b) Because he doesn't know the future.
(c) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(d) Because of the love he has for his family.
2. How does Carson respond to Bard's feelings?
(a) Carson challenges him.
(b) He's indifferent.
(c) He agrees with them.
(d) He doesn't know about them.
3. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
4. What does Dan do with what the police give him?
(a) They do not give him anything.
(b) Swallows the tracker.
(c) Turns on the recording device.
(d) Empties the bullets out of the gun.
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(b) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(c) They are not sure how to find the car.
(d) By using a metal detector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan tell Ralphie about the gun Griffin is holding to his neck?
2. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
3. How did Griffin feel towards Hank?
4. What does Griffin tell Cindy to do?
5. Why is Bard disgusted?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)