|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Proposed marriage.
(b) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Broke up with Cindy.
2. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) Their riot equipment.
(b) A bulletproof vest.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) Coffee and doughnuts.
3. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Makes a note.
(b) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(c) Gets his gun out of the car.
(d) Pounds on the back door.
4. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) An hour.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) As long as he needs to do so.
(d) A few days.
5. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) The grey getaway car.
(b) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(c) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(d) Helen's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
3. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
4. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
5. How does Griffin view Dan?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)