|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(b) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(c) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(d) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
2. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(b) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(c) The delay in the money arriving.
(d) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
3. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(d) Go to the store for cigarettes.
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Helen's car.
(b) The grey getaway car.
(c) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(d) Chuck's black Jaguar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
2. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
4. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
5. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)