|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what information does Dan taunt Griffin?
(a) That Bard is still alive.
(b) That Hank is dead.
(c) That Helen has been captured.
(d) That he is not a real man.
2. What does Dan order Griffin to do?
(a) To put his hands up and walk out the front door.
(b) To get out of his house.
(c) To lay down on the floor.
(d) To sit on the stairs so he can tie him up.
3. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
4. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In his recliner at his home.
(b) In a wooded area.
(c) In his trunk.
(d) In the river.
5. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(b) To escape and go get the police.
(c) To try to get the children out of the house.
(d) Not to do anything risky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
2. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
3. What does Robish find on Dan?
4. Where does Chuck go?
5. What does Robish refuse to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)