|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(b) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(c) Proposed marriage.
(d) Broke up with Cindy.
3. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) Samuel's girlfriend.
(c) Eleanor's neighbor.
(d) Eleanor's best friend.
4. Why is Bard disgusted?
(a) That Dan shot Robish.
(b) That Carson shot Griffin.
(c) That humans like Griffin exist.
(d) That Cindy gave money to Flick.
5. What does Carson say about Griffin?
(a) He was dying of illness anyway.
(b) He should have been hung years ago.
(c) He was a good boy led astray.
(d) He asked for his fate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
2. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
3. Who do the police see leaving the Hilliard house?
4. About what is Bard incensed?
5. Who does Griffin hold hostage?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)