|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(b) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(c) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(d) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
2. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(b) A specified address.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
3. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(b) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(c) To confuse the criminals.
(d) So Ralphie will laugh.
4. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(b) Knowing they are likely to die.
(c) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(d) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) So things appear normal in the house.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
2. What do the police hope about Chuck?
3. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
4. Why does Hank become melancholy?
5. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)