|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(b) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(c) He shoots Dan.
(d) He smiles.
2. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a wimp.
(b) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(c) As a mean gangster type.
(d) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
3. Where is Helen Laski?
(a) Terre Haute.
4. What does Dan do with what the police give him?
(a) Swallows the tracker.
(b) Turns on the recording device.
(c) Empties the bullets out of the gun.
(d) They do not give him anything.
5. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The site of the jail breakout.
(b) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(c) The local bank that is robbed.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
2. When will the money be available?
3. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
4. What do the police find in the woods?
5. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)