|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lying on the ground in the Hilliard's back yard?
(a) A canvas bank bag.
(b) A body.
(d) Two rifles.
2. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The car is not in the garage.
(b) The blinds are all pulled.
(c) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(d) The lights are not on.
3. Who is Flick?
(a) The convenience store clerk whom Robish shoots.
(b) The night watchman.
(c) The manager of the bank Hank robs.
(d) The hit man hired by Griffin to kill Bard.
4. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
(a) Chuck is in jail after being mistakenly picked up by the police.
(b) Crawl to the house and let himself in.
(c) Get away from the house after looking in the back windows.
(d) Radio the cops that he's going in.
5. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(b) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(c) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(d) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
2. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
3. Who taunts Cindy?
4. Who hits Griffin on the head?
5. Who calls Griffin?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)