|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
(b) No one.
2. Who shoots Chuck?
(a) No one.
(d) A policeman by accident.
3. Why does the night watchman call Dan?
(a) To tell him a package has arrived.
(b) To ask Dan if Cindy is allowed to bring home the package that just arrives.
(c) To ask Dan to come unlock the safe.
(d) To tell him the police are getting closer to knowing where the convicts are.
4. Why do tensions mount during the night?
(a) Because Robish taunts Griffin about the possibility that Hank has been apprehended and possibly shot.
(b) Because Griffin orders Robish to leave.
(c) Because Robish smacks Ralphie.
(d) Because Robish agains assaults Cindy.
5. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) A cult ritual.
(c) They can determine no motive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
2. What does Griffin tell Cindy to do?
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
4. What do Dan and Cindy do?
5. What is Cindy doing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)