|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) To be able to see outside.
2. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Proposed marriage.
(b) Broke up with Cindy.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
3. What does Dan do?
(a) Calls the police on the phone.
(b) Runs upstairs to kill Griffin.
(c) Shoots Robish in the back.
(d) Shoves Robish out the door and closes and locks the front door.
4. What town is the setting for the play?
(c) San Francisco.
5. Where is Helen Laski?
(b) Terre Haute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dan and Cindy do?
2. Why is Dan outraged?
3. What does Dan realize when he hears Bard's name?
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
5. Why do tensions begin to flare?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)