|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Samuel's girlfriend.
(b) Eleanor's neighbor.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Eleanor's best friend.
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That the police are already on the way.
(b) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(c) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(d) That shots will alert the neighbors.
3. Who is Ralphie?
(a) The hit and run victim.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
4. Why does Dan lose control?
(a) When Bard says that the hostages are expendable.
(b) Because he is so exhausted.
(c) When Bard says they are going to storm the house.
(d) When he finds out that the police have picked up Cindy and Flick.
5. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To take their terms to the police.
(b) To get some groceries.
(c) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
2. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
3. What does Dan order Griffin to do?
4. Why does the night watchman call Dan?
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)