|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to attack Robish?
(a) The family dog.
2. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(b) That the doughnuts are awful.
(c) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
(d) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
3. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
(b) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(c) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(d) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
4. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
5. What does Dan do with what the police give him?
(a) They do not give him anything.
(b) Turns on the recording device.
(c) Empties the bullets out of the gun.
(d) Swallows the tracker.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Eleanor tend?
2. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
3. What concerns Dan about his letter?
4. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)