|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing they are likely to die.
(b) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(c) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(d) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
3. Of what are the police afraid?
(a) That Chuck's gun adds another element of danger to an already volatile situation.
(b) That Dan and Cindy will aid the convicts in escaping.
(c) That the convicts will tire of the wait and kill everyone.
(d) That Flint will tip their hand too soon.
4. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(b) Mr. Patterson's body.
(c) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(d) Robish's body.
5. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie will laugh.
(b) To confuse the criminals.
(c) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(d) So his wife will understand their secret code.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
2. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
3. What causes Hank to become angry?
4. What does Dan want to do?
5. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)