|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to console Bard?
(a) No one.
2. What concerns Dan about his letter?
(a) That the police never receives it.
(b) That he misspelled some crucial words in the letter.
(c) That his letter or something he has done has brought his family closer to danger.
(d) That the police suspect Dan of aiding the convicts.
3. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(b) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(c) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(d) To tell Winston she is ill.
4. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Johnstown Police Department.
(b) Indiana State Police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Iowa State Police.
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(b) Canvas the neighborhoods.
(c) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(d) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the money be available?
2. Why does Griffin taunt Dan?
3. Who orders that Cindy and Dan be apprehended?
4. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
5. What does Dan convince the police to do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)