|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) A CIA agent.
(d) Bard's supervisor.
2. What does Griffin do when he realizes his gun is empty?
(a) He jumps out the back window.
(b) He throws the gun and hits Dan in the face.
(c) He lunges at Dan physically.
(d) He lays on the ground and gives up.
3. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. What does Robish think he sees outside?
(a) Several FBI agents down the street.
(b) Someone moving in on the house.
(d) A neighbor's dog.
5. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(b) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(c) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(d) That Hank looks up to Robish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
2. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
3. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
4. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
5. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)