|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
(a) Just before dawn.
(b) Five a.m.
(c) Past midnight.
(d) Ten p.m.
2. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(b) To not be foolish.
(c) That he can't call his friend right now.
(d) To play the game but not to be too loud.
3. When will the money be available?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) In the morning.
(c) It's not coming.
(d) A week or so.
4. Where is Helen Laski?
(a) Terre Haute.
5. What does Dan do?
(a) Shoves Robish out the door and closes and locks the front door.
(b) Calls the police on the phone.
(c) Runs upstairs to kill Griffin.
(d) Shoots Robish in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
2. What does Robish realize?
3. Who does Griffin send to pick up the package?
4. Why does Griffin go upstairs?
5. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)