|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(b) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(c) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(d) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
2. What did Robish like to do most?
(a) Terrorizing and murder.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Painting pictures.
3. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(b) Knowing they are likely to die.
(c) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(d) The visits to the Hilliard home.
4. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(b) The hit and run victim.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
5. Why is Bard disgusted?
(a) That Dan shot Robish.
(b) That humans like Griffin exist.
(c) That Carson shot Griffin.
(d) That Cindy gave money to Flick.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
2. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
4. Why is Dan outraged?
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)