|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(b) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(c) By saying he can visit his mother.
(d) By saying there is more whiskey.
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(b) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(c) Makes another pot of coffee.
(d) Begins her housework.
3. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(d) Terre Haute.
4. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
(b) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
(c) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(d) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
5. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(b) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(c) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(d) Go to the store for cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
2. What did Chuck do that night?
3. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
4. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
5. Why do tensions begin to flare?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)