|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Dan about his letter?
(a) That the police never receives it.
(b) That he misspelled some crucial words in the letter.
(c) That the police suspect Dan of aiding the convicts.
(d) That his letter or something he has done has brought his family closer to danger.
2. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a wimp.
(b) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(c) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(d) As a mean gangster type.
3. What do the police hope about Chuck?
(a) That he leaves the house immediately.
(b) That Chuck does not react impulsively.
(c) That he doesn't kill the convicts.
(d) That he can get the situation under control in the house.
4. Why does the night watchman call Dan?
(a) To ask Dan if Cindy is allowed to bring home the package that just arrives.
(b) To tell him the police are getting closer to knowing where the convicts are.
(c) To ask Dan to come unlock the safe.
(d) To tell him a package has arrived.
5. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
2. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
3. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
4. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
5. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)