|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lying on the ground in the Hilliard's back yard?
(b) A canvas bank bag.
(c) Two rifles.
(d) A body.
2. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
3. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) An anonymous letter.
(b) Their riot equipment.
(c) A bulletproof vest.
(d) Coffee and doughnuts.
4. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(c) Terre Haute.
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(b) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(c) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(d) Canvas the neighborhoods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
2. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
3. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
4. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
5. Where do the men want to go?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)