|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
(d) He has lost all will to live.
2. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(b) A unnamed cop.
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A coded message.
(b) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(c) A terse threat.
(d) A long, complicated message.
4. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Makes a note.
(b) Pounds on the back door.
(c) Gets his gun out of the car.
(d) Calls the police on his cell phone.
5. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(b) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
2. Who do the police see leaving the Hilliard house?
3. About what is Bard incensed?
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
5. Why is Bard disgusted?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)