|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) Joseph Upstar.
(c) John Bastow.
(d) Jesse Bard.
2. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
(b) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
(c) To allay suspician.
(d) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In some shrubbery.
(b) In the garage.
(c) They don't have a car.
(d) In the woods behind the house.
4. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
(c) No one.
5. Who taunts Cindy?
(a) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what information does Dan taunt Griffin?
2. Where is Dan's gun found?
3. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
4. Who tries to console Bard?
5. How long has Robish been in prison?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)