|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(c) The hit and run victim.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
2. Why is Bard disgusted?
(a) That Cindy gave money to Flick.
(b) That Carson shot Griffin.
(c) That humans like Griffin exist.
(d) That Dan shot Robish.
3. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(d) He breaks the side door down.
4. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
5. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(b) That he can't call his friend right now.
(c) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(d) To not be foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
2. Who is Cindy?
3. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
5. Who is Flick?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)