|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(b) Proposed marriage.
(c) Broke up with Cindy.
(d) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
2. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) They are not sure how to find the car.
(b) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(c) By using a metal detector.
(d) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
3. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(b) When his daughter begins to cry.
(c) When Eleanor screams.
(d) When his son is handled roughly.
4. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Eleanor's neighbor.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) Samuel's girlfriend.
(d) Eleanor's best friend.
5. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That the police are already on the way.
(b) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(c) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(d) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
2. Where is Helen Laski?
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
4. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
5. What does Dan tell Ralphie about the gun Griffin is holding to his neck?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)