|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(d) Go to the store for cigarettes.
2. What concerns Dan about his letter?
(a) That the police suspect Dan of aiding the convicts.
(b) That he misspelled some crucial words in the letter.
(c) That the police never receives it.
(d) That his letter or something he has done has brought his family closer to danger.
3. Who orders that Cindy and Dan be apprehended?
4. What is Cindy doing?
(a) Watching Ralphie sleep.
(b) Talking to her parents.
(d) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
5. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Maim him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Pistol whipped him.
(d) Killed him in the groin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
2. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
3. What outrages Dan?
4. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
5. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)