|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Griffin do when he realizes his gun is empty?
(a) He throws the gun and hits Dan in the face.
(b) He lays on the ground and gives up.
(c) He lunges at Dan physically.
(d) He jumps out the back window.
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Attack Griffin.
(b) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(c) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(d) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
3. What does Dan do with what the police give him?
(a) They do not give him anything.
(b) Swallows the tracker.
(c) Empties the bullets out of the gun.
(d) Turns on the recording device.
4. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(b) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(c) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(d) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
5. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(b) A door-to-door salesman.
(c) Mr. Patterson.
(d) An FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
2. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
3. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
4. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
5. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)