|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Samuel's brother.
(b) A bloodhound.
(c) Winston's psychic ability.
(d) Glenn's girlfriend.
2. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
(a) A recording device.
(b) A gun.
(d) An electronic tracker.
3. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(b) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(c) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(d) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
4. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
(b) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(c) To allay suspician.
(d) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
5. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
(b) The meter reader.
(c) Dan's new mechanic.
(d) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bard order?
2. How did Griffin feel towards Hank?
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
4. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
5. What does Griffin do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)