|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A hit and run.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) A murder.
(d) A jail break.
2. Who do the police see leaving the Hilliard house?
(a) Dan and Cindy.
3. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Begins her housework.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
4. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(a) A cult ritual.
(c) They can determine no motive.
(d) He kills himself.
5. What did Robish like to do most?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Terrorizing and murder.
(d) Painting pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bard feel after the incident?
2. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
3. Who calls Griffin?
4. What does Robish do after shooting Chuck?
5. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)