|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what information does Dan taunt Griffin?
(a) That he is not a real man.
(b) That Helen has been captured.
(c) That Bard is still alive.
(d) That Hank is dead.
2. Why does Dan lose control?
(a) Because he is so exhausted.
(b) When Bard says that the hostages are expendable.
(c) When he finds out that the police have picked up Cindy and Flick.
(d) When Bard says they are going to storm the house.
3. How long will the police give Dan before ringing the house with the signal?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) An hour.
4. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To get some groceries.
(b) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(c) To take their terms to the police.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
5. Who calls on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police share with Bard?
2. What does Robish think he sees outside?
3. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
4. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
5. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)