|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Winston's psychic ability.
(b) Samuel's brother.
(c) A bloodhound.
(d) Glenn's girlfriend.
2. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(b) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(c) He breaks the side door down.
(d) He breaks a window.
3. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(d) Terre Haute.
4. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) They don't have a car.
(b) In some shrubbery.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the woods behind the house.
5. What does Bard order?
(a) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(b) An end to police patrols.
(c) A long-range sniper rifle.
(d) Helicoptor an swat team support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carson say about Griffin?
2. How does Griffin view Dan?
3. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
4. What concerns Dan about his letter?
5. What does Dan realize when he hears Bard's name?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)