|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fires at Griffin as he leaves the house?
2. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(b) That he can't call his friend right now.
(c) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(d) To not be foolish.
3. What does Griffin tell Cindy to do?
(a) To go stay at Chuck's house.
(b) To return by four p.m. or her mom is dead.
(c) To take two thousand dollars of the money to a man named Flick in a restaurant called the Lombardi Grill.
(d) To not return to the house.
4. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) The gps on the dash.
(b) The addresses on the checks.
(c) He had clay on his boots.
(d) His cell phone records.
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who murders a pimp.
(b) A man who escaped jail.
(c) A man who robbed a bank.
(d) A man who commits a hit and run.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
3. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
4. When will the money be available?
5. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)