|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(b) Robish's wounds.
(c) Dan's wounds.
(d) Cindy's cut arm.
2. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
(b) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(c) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(d) That the doughnuts are awful.
3. What does Dan order Griffin to do?
(a) To lay down on the floor.
(b) To get out of his house.
(c) To sit on the stairs so he can tie him up.
(d) To put his hands up and walk out the front door.
4. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
(a) Because Dan stole some of the money from Flick.
(b) If Dan does not return with the money and if Flick does not phone that he has managed to kill Bard.
(c) If Chuck tries to be a hero and save them.
(d) Because the convicts are scared there is no hope.
5. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A coded message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A long, complicated message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
3. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
4. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
5. What does Dan convince the police to do?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)