|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Safe passage to the State Line.
(c) Money to leave.
2. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) Dan's new mechanic.
(b) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
(c) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(d) The meter reader.
3. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
4. Where is Dan brought by the police?
(a) To jail.
(b) Back to his house.
(c) To the command post in the City Hall.
(d) To the lookout post across the street from his house.
5. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Initiate a gunfight.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Call the police on his scanner.
(d) Flip the main circuit breaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan do with what the police give him?
2. Who is Flick?
3. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
4. Of what are the police afraid?
5. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)