|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(b) Because he doesn't know the future.
(c) Because of the love he has for his family.
(d) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
2. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(b) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
(c) To allay suspician.
(d) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
3. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(b) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(c) By tying up Ralphie.
(d) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
4. Who tries to console Bard?
(b) No one.
5. What does Griffin do when he realizes his gun is empty?
(a) He throws the gun and hits Dan in the face.
(b) He lunges at Dan physically.
(c) He jumps out the back window.
(d) He lays on the ground and gives up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police hope about Chuck?
2. Why is Dan outraged?
3. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
5. What did Chuck do that night?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)