|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Maim him.
(b) Killed him in the groin.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Pistol whipped him.
2. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) To Mexico.
(b) A specified address.
(c) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(d) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
3. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin wounds Bard.
(b) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(c) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
(d) Griffin held Bard hostage.
4. What alerts the authorities to the fugitives' location?
(a) Hank's confession.
(b) The homing device on Dan's car.
(c) Mr. Patterson's note to that effect.
(d) The discovery of Dan's gun on Hank.
5. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robish realize?
2. What does Ralphie do when Dan tells him Griffin's gun is empty?
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
4. How does Bard feel after the incident?
5. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)