|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(b) That Hank robbed a bank.
(c) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(d) That Dan is ready to confess.
2. What do the police hope about Chuck?
(a) That Chuck does not react impulsively.
(b) That he can get the situation under control in the house.
(c) That he leaves the house immediately.
(d) That he doesn't kill the convicts.
3. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Makes a note.
(b) Pounds on the back door.
(c) Gets his gun out of the car.
(d) Calls the police on his cell phone.
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Mr. Patterson's body.
(b) Robish's body.
(c) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(d) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
2. What does Robish do after shooting Chuck?
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
4. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
5. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)