|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(b) The police lookout across the street.
(c) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(d) The press standing down the street.
2. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To get some groceries.
(b) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(c) To take their terms to the police.
(d) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
3. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(c) Terre Haute.
4. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(b) As a mean gangster type.
(c) As a wimp.
(d) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
5. Who calls Griffin?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
2. How long will the police give Dan before ringing the house with the signal?
3. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. Who is Flick?
5. Why do tensions begin to flare?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)