|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) A specified address.
(d) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
2. Why does Griffin go upstairs?
(a) To get Eleanor and Ralphie as hostages.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To be able to shoot from higher ground.
(d) To ask Eleanor to go with him to Mexico.
3. Who shoots Chuck?
(b) No one.
(c) A policeman by accident.
4. Who is Flick?
(a) The night watchman.
(b) The hit man hired by Griffin to kill Bard.
(c) The convenience store clerk whom Robish shoots.
(d) The manager of the bank Hank robs.
5. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands in the air.
(b) With his one hand inside his jacket.
(c) With his hands on his hips.
(d) With his hands behind his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
2. What does Winston see behind the Hilliard house?
3. How long has Robish been in prison?
4. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
5. What does Carson say about Dan?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)