|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(b) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(c) To try to knock over one of the men.
(d) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
3. What is Ralphie doing?
(a) Playing nintendo.
(c) Waiting for the school bus.
(d) Staying home from school.
4. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(b) Broke up with Cindy.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Proposed marriage.
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(b) They are not sure how to find the car.
(c) By using a metal detector.
(d) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
2. Where is Dan brought by the police?
3. What does Dan realize when he hears Bard's name?
4. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
5. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)