|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
(a) Five a.m.
(b) Just before dawn.
(c) Ten p.m.
(d) Past midnight.
2. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(d) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
3. What does Robish realize?
(a) That the police are yelling on bull horns.
(b) That the house is bathed in floodlights.
(c) That Hank is coming in through the back door?
(d) The Chuck is still alive.
4. Who shoots Chuck?
(c) A policeman by accident.
(d) No one.
5. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To take their terms to the police.
(b) To get some groceries.
(c) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(d) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Cindy?
2. For whom does Fredricks work?
3. What does Dan realize when he hears Bard's name?
4. Why does Griffin taunt Dan?
5. What is Chuck's occupation?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)