|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Begins her housework.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
2. Who is Flick?
(a) The convenience store clerk whom Robish shoots.
(b) The night watchman.
(c) The hit man hired by Griffin to kill Bard.
(d) The manager of the bank Hank robs.
3. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
4. Who fires at Griffin as he leaves the house?
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Beefed-up patrols.
(c) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(d) Hidden cameras.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Chuck?
2. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
3. Why does Hank become melancholy?
4. Why do tensions begin to flare?
5. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)