|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Fargo Police Department.
(b) The Indiana State Police.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
2. Why do tensions mount during the night?
(a) Because Robish taunts Griffin about the possibility that Hank has been apprehended and possibly shot.
(b) Because Robish smacks Ralphie.
(c) Because Griffin orders Robish to leave.
(d) Because Robish agains assaults Cindy.
3. What did Robish like to do most?
(a) Painting pictures.
(b) Terrorizing and murder.
(c) Watching television.
4. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
(a) That Robish is dead.
(b) That Chuck is at the hospital.
(c) That Robish has been arrested.
(d) That Eleanor and Ralphie are safe.
5. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(b) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
(c) To allay suspician.
(d) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
2. What does Robish realize?
3. What infuriates Dan?
4. To what does Eleanor tend?
5. What does Dan convince the police to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)