|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robish find on Dan?
(a) The envelope of money and the recording device.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) The tear gas.
(d) The money and the gun.
2. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Initiate a gunfight.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Call the police on his scanner.
(d) Flip the main circuit breaker.
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A coded message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A long, complicated message.
4. Why does the night watchman call Dan?
(a) To tell him the police are getting closer to knowing where the convicts are.
(b) To ask Dan if Cindy is allowed to bring home the package that just arrives.
(c) To ask Dan to come unlock the safe.
(d) To tell him a package has arrived.
5. What town is the setting for the play?
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Bard incensed?
2. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
3. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
4. What infuriates Dan?
5. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)