|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan lose control?
(a) When he finds out that the police have picked up Cindy and Flick.
(b) When Bard says that the hostages are expendable.
(c) When Bard says they are going to storm the house.
(d) Because he is so exhausted.
2. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The dog to bark.
(b) More commotion in the house.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) Hank's melancholy to improve.
3. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
(a) To fight it out, man to man.
(b) To let him slip out the back.
(c) To take him to Hank.
(d) To kill him.
4. Why do tensions mount during the night?
(a) Because Robish taunts Griffin about the possibility that Hank has been apprehended and possibly shot.
(b) Because Griffin orders Robish to leave.
(c) Because Robish agains assaults Cindy.
(d) Because Robish smacks Ralphie.
5. What does Griffin do when Dan tells him the gun is empty?
(a) He begins to choke Ralphie.
(b) Griffin thinks that Dan is bluffing.
(c) He checks the chambers.
(d) He throws the gun at Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
2. Who tries to console Bard?
3. What does Dan realize when he hears Bard's name?
4. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)