|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
(c) Money to leave.
2. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(d) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A long, complicated message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A coded message.
4. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(b) A handgun.
(c) Three hundred dollars.
(d) Checks from his morning collections.
5. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(b) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(c) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(d) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
2. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
4. What infuriates Dan?
5. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)