|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Broke up with Cindy.
(b) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Proposed marriage.
2. What does Bard order?
(a) A long-range sniper rifle.
(b) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(c) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(d) An end to police patrols.
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The car is not in the garage.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(d) The blinds are all pulled.
4. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(b) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(c) As a wimp.
(d) As a mean gangster type.
5. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) His cell phone records.
(b) He had clay on his boots.
(c) The gps on the dash.
(d) The addresses on the checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
2. What town is the setting for the play?
3. What do the police share with Bard?
4. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)