|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin wounds Bard.
(b) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(c) Griffin held Bard hostage.
(d) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
2. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(b) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
(c) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
(d) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
3. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(a) Ralphie and Eleanor.
(d) No one.
4. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Fargo P.D.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Justice Department.
5. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A coded message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A long, complicated message.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
4. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
5. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)