|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(b) Cindy's cut arm.
(c) Robish's wounds.
(d) Dan's wounds.
2. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(b) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(c) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(d) That they better not touch his guns again.
3. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(a) A cult ritual.
(c) They can determine no motive.
(d) He kills himself.
4. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(b) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(c) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(d) Attack Griffin.
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) Jesse Bard.
(c) Joseph Upstar.
(d) John Bastow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
2. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
3. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
4. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)