|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(b) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(c) Proposed marriage.
(d) Broke up with Cindy.
2. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) A door-to-door salesman.
(b) Mr. Patterson.
(d) An FBI agent.
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That he can't call his friend right now.
(b) To not be foolish.
(c) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(d) To play the game but not to be too loud.
4. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(b) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(c) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(d) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The Indiana State Police.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
2. How old is Ralphie?
3. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
4. What is Cindy doing?
5. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)