|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(c) A long, complicated message.
(d) A coded message.
2. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A murder.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A jail break.
3. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie will laugh.
(b) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(c) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(d) To confuse the criminals.
4. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks a window.
(b) He breaks the side door down.
(c) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(d) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
5. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(b) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(c) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(d) That they better not touch his guns again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
4. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
5. What does Robish refuse to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)