|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A murder.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A jail break.
2. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(b) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(c) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(d) By tying up Ralphie.
3. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(b) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(c) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(d) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
4. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Dan is ready to confess.
(b) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(c) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(d) That Hank robbed a bank.
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Winston's psychic ability.
(b) Samuel's brother.
(c) A bloodhound.
(d) Glenn's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen Laski?
2. Where is Dan's gun found?
3. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
5. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)