|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who escaped jail.
(b) A man who commits a hit and run.
(c) A man who murders a pimp.
(d) A man who robbed a bank.
2. What town is the setting for the play?
(b) San Francisco.
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
4. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To try to escape.
(b) To call his best friend.
(c) To watch t.v.
(d) To play with his nintendo.
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) A bloodhound.
(c) Winston's psychic ability.
(d) Samuel's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
2. To what does Eleanor tend?
3. What does the person want?
4. For whom does Fredricks work?
5. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)