|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Robish's wounds.
(b) Dan's wounds.
(c) Cindy's cut arm.
(d) Ralphies sprained ankle.
2. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(b) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(c) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(d) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
3. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(b) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
(c) Ransome demands.
(d) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Draw some bath water for the men.
(b) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Make up some bed with linens.
5. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Makes another pot of coffee.
(b) Begins her housework.
(c) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
2. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
3. What causes Hank to become angry?
4. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
5. About what is Bard incensed?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)