|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
(a) The drunken Robish begins to make advances.
(b) Her dad tells her to go upstairs.
(c) Her brother runs up and hugs her.
(d) Griffin asks her to come with them.
2. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
3. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(a) Terre Haute.
4. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(b) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
(c) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(d) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
5. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) A beard.
(c) An evil grin.
(d) A temporary tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
2. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
3. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)