|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(b) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make up some bed with linens.
(b) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(b) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(c) Asks him if he feels alright.
(d) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
4. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(b) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(c) To try to knock over one of the men.
(d) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
5. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(b) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(c) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(d) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
2. When will the money be available?
3. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
4. What does Dan want to do?
5. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)