|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(b) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(c) The delay in the money arriving.
(d) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
2. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) To be able to see outside.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
3. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
(b) Because Robish is sadistic.
(c) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(d) Because Robish smells badly.
4. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(d) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To watch t.v.
(b) To try to escape.
(c) To call his best friend.
(d) To play with his nintendo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
4. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
5. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)