|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(b) As a mean gangster type.
(c) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(d) As a wimp.
2. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) A door-to-door salesman.
(b) Mr. Patterson.
(d) An FBI agent.
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The neighbor to come over.
(b) More commotion in the house.
(c) The dog to bark.
(d) Hank's melancholy to improve.
4. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the woods behind the house.
(c) In some shrubbery.
(d) They don't have a car.
5. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(b) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(c) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(d) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
2. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
3. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
4. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
5. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)