|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
(d) San Francisco.
2. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) Bard's supervisor.
3. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(d) The hit and run victim.
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) To be able to see outside.
5. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
2. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
3. Where is Helen Laski?
4. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
5. Who tries to attack Robish?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)