|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) An hour.
(c) A few days.
(d) As long as he needs to do so.
2. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(a) They can determine no motive.
(b) He kills himself.
(d) A cult ritual.
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the woods behind the house.
(b) In some shrubbery.
(c) They don't have a car.
(d) In the garage.
4. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish smells badly.
(b) Because Robish is sadistic.
(c) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(d) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
5. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(b) To try to get the children out of the house.
(c) To escape and go get the police.
(d) Not to do anything risky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
2. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
3. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
4. What do Dan and Cindy do?
5. What is Ralphie doing?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)