|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
2. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A long, complicated message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A coded message.
3. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(b) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(c) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(d) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
4. What outrages Dan?
(a) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(b) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(c) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(d) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
5. What does Bard order?
(a) An end to police patrols.
(b) A long-range sniper rifle.
(c) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(d) Helicoptor an swat team support.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin view Dan?
2. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
3. What does the person want?
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)