|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) Bard's supervisor.
(b) A CIA agent.
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(b) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(c) Attack Griffin.
(d) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
3. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To take their terms to the police.
(b) To get some groceries.
(c) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(d) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
4. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(b) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(c) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(d) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
5. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Robish's body.
(b) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(c) Mr. Patterson's body.
(d) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
2. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
3. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)