|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the doughnuts are awful.
(b) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(c) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(d) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
2. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(a) No one has Dan's gun yet.
3. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(b) To confuse the criminals.
(c) So Ralphie will laugh.
(d) So his wife will understand their secret code.
4. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(b) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(c) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
(d) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(d) To tell Chip that she has to study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
2. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
3. Who is Helen Laski?
4. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
5. How long has Robish been in prison?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)