|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Mr. Patterson's body.
(b) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(c) Robish's body.
(d) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(b) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(c) He shoots Dan.
(d) He smiles.
4. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That the police are already on the way.
(b) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(c) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(d) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
5. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(a) No one has Dan's gun yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
2. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
3. Who is Cindy?
4. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
5. What town is the setting for the play?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)