|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Eleanor's best friend.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) Samuel's girlfriend.
(d) Eleanor's neighbor.
2. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(b) That Hank robbed a bank.
(c) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(d) That Dan is ready to confess.
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) John Bastow.
(b) Jesse Bard.
(c) Jack Jeels.
(d) Joseph Upstar.
4. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(b) No one.
(c) Ralphie and Eleanor.
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Beefed-up patrols.
(c) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(d) Hidden cameras.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen Laski?
2. Who calls on the phone?
3. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
4. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
5. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)