|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chuck's occupation?
(a) Truck driver.
2. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(c) No one has Dan's gun yet.
3. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(b) Terre Haute.
4. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(b) A cult ritual.
(c) They can determine no motive.
(d) He kills himself.
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
2. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
3. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
4. Why does Hank become melancholy?
5. What town is the setting for the play?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)