|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin wounds Bard.
(b) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
(c) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(d) Griffin held Bard hostage.
2. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To have sex in the car.
(b) To talk to Cindy's father.
(c) To take Cindy to a motel.
(d) To come inside the house.
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A murder.
(c) A jail break.
(d) A hit and run.
4. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(b) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(c) That the cops the criminals they are there.
(d) That they better not touch his guns again.
5. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chuck?
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
4. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
5. Who tries to attack Robish?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)