|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 18 years.
(b) A few months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 28 years.
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) Joseph Upstar.
(c) Jesse Bard.
(d) John Bastow.
3. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
(a) To the fast food joint to buy breakfast.
(b) Off to work as usual.
(d) To the bank to withdraw cash.
4. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Pistol whipped him.
(b) Maim him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Killed him in the groin.
5. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) He had clay on his boots.
(b) His cell phone records.
(c) The addresses on the checks.
(d) The gps on the dash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
2. What did Chuck do that night?
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
4. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
5. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)