|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) A specified address.
(b) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(c) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(d) To Mexico.
2. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Call the police on his scanner.
(b) Initiate a gunfight.
(c) Flip the main circuit breaker.
(d) Have his family escape out the window.
3. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
(b) Because Robish is sadistic.
(c) Because Robish smells badly.
(d) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
4. Who taunts Cindy?
(d) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
5. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(b) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
(c) Ransome demands.
(d) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
2. Where do the men want to go?
3. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
4. Who is Ralphie?
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)