|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Mr. Patterson's body.
(b) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(c) Robish's body.
(d) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
2. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(b) Terre Haute.
3. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(b) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(c) Because he doesn't know the future.
(d) Because of the love he has for his family.
4. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(b) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(c) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(d) To try to knock over one of the men.
5. Where is Helen Laski?
(d) Terre Haute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
2. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
3. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
4. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
5. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)