|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(b) That the police are already on the way.
(c) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(d) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
2. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That he can't call his friend right now.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) To not be foolish.
(d) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
3. Where do the men want to go?
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make up some bed with linens.
(b) Make some dinner.
(c) Draw some bath water for the men.
(d) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
5. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A terse threat.
(d) A long, complicated message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. Who is Chuck?
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
4. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
5. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)