|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make up some bed with linens.
(b) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
2. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can visit his mother.
(b) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(c) By saying there is more whiskey.
(d) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
3. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Begins her housework.
(d) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
4. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the doughnuts are awful.
(b) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(c) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(d) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Indiana State Police.
(c) The Fargo Police Department.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
2. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
3. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
4. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
5. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)