|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
(b) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
(c) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(d) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
2. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) To confuse the criminals.
(b) So Ralphie will laugh.
(c) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(d) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
3. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) Dan's new mechanic.
(b) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
(c) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(d) The meter reader.
4. What outrages Dan?
(a) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
(b) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(c) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(d) The way the criminals expect dinner.
5. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
2. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
3. About what is Bard incensed?
4. What do the police find in the woods?
5. Who calls Griffin?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)