|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(d) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) A few months.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
4. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The car is not in the garage.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(d) The blinds are all pulled.
5. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(b) The delay in the money arriving.
(c) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(d) The poorly-cooked dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. Where do the men want to go?
3. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
4. What town is the setting for the play?
5. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)