|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In his trunk.
(b) In his recliner at his home.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a wooded area.
2. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Kidnapping her brother.
(d) Killing her dog.
3. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(b) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(c) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(d) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
4. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
(b) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(c) To allay suspician.
(d) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
5. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(b) Cindy's cut arm.
(c) Robish's wounds.
(d) Dan's wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. Who is Chuck?
3. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
5. About what is Bard incensed?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)