|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(b) Two quarts.
(c) A half gallon.
(d) A pint.
2. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) His cell phone records.
(b) The gps on the dash.
(c) The addresses on the checks.
(d) He had clay on his boots.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(b) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(c) Asks him if he feels alright.
(d) Reprimands him for being tardy.
4. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(b) Because Robish is sadistic.
(c) Because Robish smells badly.
(d) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
5. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(b) To get some groceries.
(c) To take their terms to the police.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy doing?
2. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
4. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
5. Who calls on the phone?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)