|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(b) That Hank robbed a bank.
(c) That Dan is ready to confess.
(d) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
2. Who is Chuck?
(a) Glenn's cousin.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) Dan's business partner.
(d) The husband of Helen.
3. What outrages Dan?
(a) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(b) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(c) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(d) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
4. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(b) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(c) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(d) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
5. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To take Cindy to a motel.
(b) To come inside the house.
(c) To have sex in the car.
(d) To talk to Cindy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men want to go?
2. What does Dan want to do?
3. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
4. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
5. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)