|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Safe passage to the State Line.
(c) Money to leave.
2. Who taunts Cindy?
(b) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
3. Where is Dan's gun found?
(a) Under Dan's mattress.
(b) In the garage cabinet.
(c) Under the driver's seat of Dan's car.
(d) In the house earlier.
4. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(b) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(c) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(d) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
5. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) A door-to-door salesman.
(b) Mr. Patterson.
(d) An FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cindy doing?
2. What do the police share with Bard?
3. Why do tensions begin to flare?
4. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
5. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)