|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Kidnapping her brother.
(b) Killing her dog.
(c) Killing her.
(d) Killing Eleanor.
2. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Mrs. Sooner.
(b) Miss Turtle.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mrs. Swift.
4. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(d) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
5. What does Bard order?
(a) A long-range sniper rifle.
(b) An end to police patrols.
(c) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(d) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
3. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
4. Who taunts Cindy?
5. What do the police find in the woods?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)