|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(b) He kills himself.
(c) A cult ritual.
(d) They can determine no motive.
2. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A long, complicated message.
(c) A coded message.
(d) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
4. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Glenn Griffin.
(b) Pete Rogers.
(c) John Jakeres.
(d) Gerry Jones.
5. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
(b) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(c) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(d) That the doughnuts are awful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
2. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
3. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
4. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)