|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(b) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(c) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(d) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands on his hips.
(b) With his hands behind his back.
(c) With his hands in the air.
(d) With his one hand inside his jacket.
3. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(d) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
4. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Dan is ready to confess.
(b) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(c) That Hank robbed a bank.
(d) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her dog.
(b) Killing her.
(c) Kidnapping her brother.
(d) Killing Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
3. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
4. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
5. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)