|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The site of the jail breakout.
(b) The local bank that is robbed.
(c) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
2. How old is Ralphie?
3. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(b) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(c) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(d) A dead dog.
4. What is Chuck's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make some dinner.
(b) Make up some bed with linens.
(c) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
2. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
3. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
4. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
5. What do Dan and Cindy do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)