|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Canvas the neighborhoods.
(b) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(c) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(d) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
2. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A hit and run.
(c) A jail break.
(d) A murder.
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) They don't have a car.
(b) In the woods behind the house.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In some shrubbery.
4. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Makes a note.
(b) Gets his gun out of the car.
(c) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(d) Pounds on the back door.
5. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(b) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
2. For whom does Carson work?
3. What does the person want?
4. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
5. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)