|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(b) A specified address.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(d) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
4. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(d) To tell Chip that she has to study.
5. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(b) The police lookout across the street.
(c) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(d) The press standing down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
4. What outrages Dan?
5. What causes Hank to become angry?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)