|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(b) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
(c) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(d) Ralphie's absence from class.
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(b) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(c) That the police are already on the way.
(d) That shots will alert the neighbors.
3. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(b) That Dan is ready to confess.
(c) That Hank robbed a bank.
(d) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
4. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(d) He breaks the side door down.
5. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(b) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(c) The police lookout across the street.
(d) The press standing down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan want to do?
2. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
4. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)