|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(b) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(c) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(d) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(b) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(c) He shoots Dan.
(d) He smiles.
3. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(b) The press standing down the street.
(c) The police lookout across the street.
(d) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
4. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(b) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(c) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(d) The grey getaway car which is hot.
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) They are not sure how to find the car.
(b) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(c) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(d) By using a metal detector.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Cindy?
2. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
3. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
4. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)