|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) The meter reader.
(b) Dan's new mechanic.
(c) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(d) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
2. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(b) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
(c) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
(d) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
3. What is Cindy doing?
(a) Watching Ralphie sleep.
(b) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
(d) Talking to her parents.
4. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(b) Broke up with Cindy.
(c) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(d) Proposed marriage.
5. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Robish's wounds.
(b) Cindy's cut arm.
(c) Dan's wounds.
(d) Ralphies sprained ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls on the phone?
2. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
3. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
4. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
5. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)