|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Robish's wounds.
(b) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(c) Cindy's cut arm.
(d) Dan's wounds.
2. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The dog to bark.
(b) The neighbor to come over.
(c) More commotion in the house.
(d) Hank's melancholy to improve.
4. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(b) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(c) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(d) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) A few days.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) An hour.
(d) As long as he needs to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
2. What do the police find in the woods?
3. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
4. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
5. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)