|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
2. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) They don't have a car.
(b) In some shrubbery.
(c) In the woods behind the house.
(d) In the garage.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(b) Ralphie's absence from class.
(c) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(d) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
4. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) A few months.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(b) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(c) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(d) That Hank wants to give himself up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
2. Where is Helen Laski?
3. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
4. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
5. How old is Cindy?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)