|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(b) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(c) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(d) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
2. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(b) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
(c) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
(d) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
3. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Money to leave.
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
4. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(b) Checks from his morning collections.
(c) A handgun.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
5. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(b) As a wimp.
(c) As a mean gangster type.
(d) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan want to do?
2. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
3. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)