|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(b) Begins her housework.
(c) Makes another pot of coffee.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
2. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
3. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(b) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(c) As a wimp.
(d) As a mean gangster type.
4. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(b) Mr. Patterson's body.
(c) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(d) Robish's body.
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Kidnapping her brother.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Killing her dog.
(d) Killing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
2. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
3. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
4. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)