|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
2. What does Bard order?
(a) A long-range sniper rifle.
(b) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(c) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(d) An end to police patrols.
3. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
(a) Ralphie will try to attack Robish again.
(b) It makes the Hilliards accessories to murder.
(d) He will burn the house down.
4. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To try to get the children out of the house.
(b) Not to do anything risky.
(c) To escape and go get the police.
(d) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
5. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(b) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(c) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(d) That the police are already on the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
2. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
4. Why does Hank become melancholy?
5. Who is Cindy?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)