|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(b) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(c) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(d) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
2. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Johnstown Police Department.
(b) Indiana State Police.
(c) Iowa State Police.
(d) The FBI.
3. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(b) Because of the love he has for his family.
(c) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(d) Because he doesn't know the future.
4. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Miss Turtle.
(b) Mrs. Sooner.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mrs. Swift.
5. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A murder.
(b) A jail break.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A bank robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
2. Who taunts Cindy?
3. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
4. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
5. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)