|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Johnstown Police Department.
(c) Indiana State Police.
(d) Iowa State Police.
2. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(b) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(c) Knowing they are likely to die.
(d) Knowing Robish kills a man.
3. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
(a) It makes the Hilliards accessories to murder.
(c) He will burn the house down.
(d) Ralphie will try to attack Robish again.
4. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
(b) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(c) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
(d) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
5. What does Bard order?
(a) A long-range sniper rifle.
(b) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(c) An end to police patrols.
(d) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
2. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
3. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
4. When will the money be available?
5. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)