|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(b) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(c) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(d) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
2. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) Ralphie's absence from class.
(b) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(c) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(d) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
4. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) Three hundred dollars.
(b) Two empty whiskey bottles.
(c) Checks from his morning collections.
(d) A handgun.
5. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(b) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
2. Where is Helen Laski?
3. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
4. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
5. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)