|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(b) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(c) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(d) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
2. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To escape and go get the police.
(b) Not to do anything risky.
(c) To try to get the children out of the house.
(d) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
3. Who taunts Cindy?
(b) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
4. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(b) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
(c) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(d) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
5. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(c) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(d) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
2. Who tries to attack Robish?
3. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
4. What does Ralphie want to do?
5. How long has Robish been in prison?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)