|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Pistol whipped him.
(b) Killed him in the groin.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Maim him.
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
3. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
(a) He kills himself.
(c) A cult ritual.
(d) They can determine no motive.
4. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Canvas the neighborhoods.
(b) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(c) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(d) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
5. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Mrs. Swift.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mrs. Sooner.
(d) Miss Turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
2. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
3. How long has Robish been in prison?
4. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
5. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)