|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A jail break.
(b) A murder.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A bank robbery.
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Make some dinner.
(c) Make up some bed with linens.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
3. Who calls Griffin?
(c) His mother.
4. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(b) Beefed-up patrols.
(d) Hidden cameras.
5. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(b) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(c) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
(d) Canvas the neighborhoods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
2. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
4. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)