|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(b) He shoots Dan.
(c) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(d) He smiles.
2. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
(b) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(c) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
(d) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Mrs. Swift.
(b) Mrs. Sooner.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Miss Turtle.
4. How old is Cindy?
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(b) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(c) To try to knock over one of the men.
(d) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person want?
2. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
3. What causes Hank to become angry?
4. What town is the setting for the play?
5. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)