|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) To let in some light.
2. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Eleanor's neighbor.
(b) Eleanor's best friend.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Samuel's girlfriend.
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(c) Terre Haute.
4. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(b) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(c) To try to knock over one of the men.
(d) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
5. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
(a) A door-to-door salesman.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Mr. Patterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What infuriates Dan?
2. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
3. How long has Robish been in prison?
4. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
5. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)