|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
2. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(b) Proposed marriage.
(c) Broke up with Cindy.
(d) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
3. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
4. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When Eleanor screams.
(b) When his daughter begins to cry.
(c) When his son is handled roughly.
(d) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
5. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
(b) Griffin wounds Bard.
(c) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(d) Griffin held Bard hostage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
2. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
3. What does Bard order?
4. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
5. What does Robish refuse to do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)