|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A jail break.
(b) A murder.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A bank robbery.
2. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Maim him.
(c) Killed him in the groin.
(d) Pistol whipped him.
3. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(b) Mr. Patterson's body.
(c) Robish's body.
(d) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
4. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Iowa State Police.
(b) Indiana State Police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Johnstown Police Department.
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to knock over one of the men.
(b) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(c) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(d) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Griffin?
2. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
3. Who calls on the phone?
4. Who is Helen Laski?
5. What outrages Dan?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)