|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In the river.
(b) In his trunk.
(c) In a wooded area.
(d) In his recliner at his home.
2. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Indiana State Police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Iowa State Police.
(d) Johnstown Police Department.
3. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can visit his mother.
(b) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(c) By saying there is more whiskey.
(d) By saying he's never going back to prison.
4. Who calls Griffin?
(a) His mother.
5. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
(a) Her dad tells her to go upstairs.
(b) Her brother runs up and hugs her.
(c) The drunken Robish begins to make advances.
(d) Griffin asks her to come with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. When will the money be available?
3. Why does Hank become melancholy?
4. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)