|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To try to escape.
(b) To play with his nintendo.
(c) To call his best friend.
(d) To watch t.v.
2. Where do the men want to go?
3. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Kidnapping her brother.
(d) Killing her dog.
4. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(b) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(c) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(d) A dead dog.
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Indiana State Police.
(d) The Fargo Police Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the money be available?
2. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
3. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
4. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
5. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)