|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralphie doing?
(a) Waiting for the school bus.
(b) Playing nintendo.
(d) Staying home from school.
2. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
3. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
(b) Ralphie's absence from class.
(c) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(d) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
4. About what is Bard incensed?
(a) That the local police seem to have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
(b) That the doughnuts are awful.
(c) That the local cops do not include him in their briefings.
(d) That whoever wrote the note is willing to take on these criminals himself.
5. When will the money be available?
(a) In the morning.
(b) A week or so.
(c) A couple hours.
(d) It's not coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
4. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
5. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)