|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
(a) He will burn the house down.
(b) It makes the Hilliards accessories to murder.
(c) Ralphie will try to attack Robish again.
2. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
(a) That Ralphie gets angry when his teacher points out that he is late.
(b) That Ralphie refuses to write the sentence 100 times.
(c) Ralphie's home's disorder and the liquor bottle on the sofa.
(d) That Ralphie faints when his teacher asks him if he's alright.
3. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(b) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(c) The delay in the money arriving.
(d) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
4. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The Fargo P.D.
5. How old is Cindy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen Laski?
2. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
4. To what does Eleanor tend?
5. What outrages Dan?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)