|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) To be able to see outside.
2. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
(b) To the bank to withdraw cash.
(c) Off to work as usual.
(d) To the fast food joint to buy breakfast.
3. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(d) Go to the store for cigarettes.
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) More commotion in the house.
(b) The dog to bark.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) Hank's melancholy to improve.
5. What does the person want?
(a) A check for garbage collection.
(b) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
(c) To see if Dan is home.
(d) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
2. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
3. What does Dan offer the criminals?
4. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
5. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)