|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) To confuse the criminals.
(b) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(c) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(d) So Ralphie will laugh.
2. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(b) Terre Haute.
3. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(b) That Hank robbed a bank.
(c) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(d) That Dan is ready to confess.
4. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
(a) Tells Eleanor in code that help is coming.
(b) Tries to get Dan to come outside to talk.
(c) Flattens the tires of the car in the garage.
(d) Takes note of the disarray in the house.
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) Joseph Upstar.
(c) John Bastow.
(d) Jesse Bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
2. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
3. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
4. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)