|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(d) Terre Haute.
3. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(d) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
4. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her.
(b) Killing her dog.
(c) Kidnapping her brother.
(d) Killing Eleanor.
5. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(b) To allay suspician.
(c) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
(d) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
2. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
3. What is Chuck's occupation?
4. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
5. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)