|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
2. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(b) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(c) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(d) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
3. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(b) Robish's wounds.
(c) Dan's wounds.
(d) Cindy's cut arm.
4. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing Robish kills a man.
(b) Knowing they are likely to die.
(c) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(d) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
5. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) His cell phone records.
(b) He had clay on his boots.
(c) The addresses on the checks.
(d) The gps on the dash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
2. Why do tensions begin to flare?
3. What does the person want?
4. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)