|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(b) To confuse the criminals.
(c) So Ralphie will laugh.
(d) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
2. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
(b) Dan's new mechanic.
(c) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(d) The meter reader.
3. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
(b) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(c) Robish's body.
(d) Mr. Patterson's body.
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(d) Terre Haute.
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Make some dinner.
(c) Make up some bed with linens.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
2. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
3. Besides peeking into the garage, what else does Mr. Patterson do?
4. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
5. Where do the men want to go?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)