|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(b) He shoots Dan.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
2. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Winston she is ill.
(b) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(c) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(d) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To not be foolish.
(b) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(c) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
5. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Flip the main circuit breaker.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Call the police on his scanner.
(d) Initiate a gunfight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
3. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
4. For whom does Fredricks work?
5. Who taunts Cindy?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)