|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks the side door down.
(b) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
2. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) The blinds are all pulled.
(d) The car is not in the garage.
3. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
(b) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(c) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(d) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
4. How old is Cindy?
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) A bloodhound.
(b) Winston's psychic ability.
(c) Samuel's brother.
(d) Glenn's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
2. Who taunts Cindy?
3. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
4. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)