|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
(d) San Francisco.
2. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That he can't call his friend right now.
(b) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(c) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(d) To not be foolish.
3. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(b) To try to knock over one of the men.
(c) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(d) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(b) More commotion in the house.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) The dog to bark.
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Joseph Upstar.
(b) Jack Jeels.
(c) John Bastow.
(d) Jesse Bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
2. What infuriates Dan?
3. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
4. For whom does Fredricks work?
5. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)