|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A pint.
(b) A half gallon.
(c) Two quarts.
2. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) Eleanor's neighbor.
(c) Eleanor's best friend.
(d) Samuel's girlfriend.
3. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is serial murderer.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
4. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Indiana State Police.
(c) The Fargo Police Department.
(d) The CIA.
5. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Money to leave.
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
2. Who taunts Cindy?
3. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)