|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(b) More commotion in the house.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) The dog to bark.
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(b) Begins her housework.
(c) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(d) Makes another pot of coffee.
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The car is not in the garage.
(b) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(c) The lights are not on.
(d) The blinds are all pulled.
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(b) Money to leave.
(c) Safe passage to the State Line.
5. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
(a) Griffin asks her to come with them.
(b) Her dad tells her to go upstairs.
(c) Her brother runs up and hugs her.
(d) The drunken Robish begins to make advances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
2. Why does Hank become melancholy?
3. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
4. What town is the setting for the play?
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)