|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To get some groceries.
(b) To take their terms to the police.
(c) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
2. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) An hour.
(b) A few days.
(c) As long as he needs to do so.
(d) Until midnight.
3. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Glenn Griffin.
(b) John Jakeres.
(c) Gerry Jones.
(d) Pete Rogers.
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That he can't call his friend right now.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) To not be foolish.
(d) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
2. For whom does Fredricks work?
3. Who is Chuck?
4. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
5. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)