|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The local bank that is robbed.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(c) The site of the jail breakout.
(d) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
2. Who tries to attack Robish?
(b) The family dog.
3. Where is Helen Laski?
(c) Terre Haute.
4. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(c) The hit and run victim.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
5. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Begins her housework.
(d) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
2. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
4. Who is Samuel Robish?
5. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)