|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
(b) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(c) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
(d) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make some dinner.
(b) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(c) Make up some bed with linens.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
3. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Iowa State Police.
(b) Johnstown Police Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Indiana State Police.
4. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(b) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(c) That the police are already on the way.
(d) That shots will alert the neighbors.
5. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can visit his mother.
(b) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(c) By saying there is more whiskey.
(d) By saying he's never going back to prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
2. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
3. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
4. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
5. What do Dan and Cindy do?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)