|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) So things appear normal in the house.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
2. Who is Chuck?
(a) Glenn's cousin.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) The husband of Helen.
(d) Dan's business partner.
3. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(b) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(c) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
4. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A murder.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) A jail break.
(d) A hit and run.
5. How old is Cindy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan offer the criminals?
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
3. Why does Hank become melancholy?
4. How long has Robish been in prison?
5. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)