|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chuck's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Makes another pot of coffee.
(b) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(c) Begins her housework.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
3. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
4. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the woods behind the house.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In some shrubbery.
(d) They don't have a car.
5. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That the police are already on the way.
(b) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(c) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(d) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
2. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
3. For whom does Carson work?
4. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
5. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)