|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
(a) Her brother runs up and hugs her.
(b) The drunken Robish begins to make advances.
(c) Griffin asks her to come with them.
(d) Her dad tells her to go upstairs.
2. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Winston's psychic ability.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) A bloodhound.
(d) Samuel's brother.
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) John Bastow.
(b) Joseph Upstar.
(c) Jesse Bard.
(d) Jack Jeels.
4. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(b) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(c) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) A few days.
(b) As long as he needs to do so.
(c) An hour.
(d) Until midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
2. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
3. For whom does Fredricks work?
4. Who is Cindy?
5. How old is Ralphie?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)