|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fargo P.D.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The CIA.
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(a) Terre Haute.
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To not be foolish.
(b) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(c) That he can't call his friend right now.
(d) To play the game but not to be too loud.
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To be able to see outside.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
5. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chuck's occupation?
2. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
3. What does Dan offer the criminals?
4. Where do the men want to go?
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)