|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(b) A terse threat.
(c) A coded message.
(d) A long, complicated message.
2. Who tries to attack Robish?
(b) The family dog.
3. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A pint.
(c) A half gallon.
(d) Two quarts.
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) To be able to see outside.
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Beefed-up patrols.
(c) Hidden cameras.
(d) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Helen Laski?
2. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
3. What is Chuck's occupation?
4. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)