|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Indiana State Police.
(d) The Fargo Police Department.
2. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To get some groceries.
(b) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(c) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(d) To take their terms to the police.
3. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Safe passage to the State Line.
(d) Money to leave.
4. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) A bloodhound.
(c) Samuel's brother.
(d) Winston's psychic ability.
5. Who calls on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taunts Cindy?
2. Where is a getaway car hidden?
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
4. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)