|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) A bloodhound.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) Samuel's brother.
(d) Winston's psychic ability.
2. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Indiana State Police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Johnstown Police Department.
(d) Iowa State Police.
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The neighbor to come over.
(b) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(c) More commotion in the house.
(d) The dog to bark.
4. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) Eleanor's neighbor.
(c) Samuel's girlfriend.
(d) Eleanor's best friend.
5. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
(a) The drunken Robish begins to make advances.
(b) Griffin asks her to come with them.
(c) Her brother runs up and hugs her.
(d) Her dad tells her to go upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
2. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
3. How old is Ralphie?
4. Who calls on the phone?
5. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)