|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He breaks the side door down.
(d) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
2. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To be able to see outside.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) So things appear normal in the house.
(d) To let in some light.
3. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) A few months.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who escaped jail.
(b) A man who commits a hit and run.
(c) A man who murders a pimp.
(d) A man who robbed a bank.
5. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Indiana State Police.
(c) Johnstown Police Department.
(d) Iowa State Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
2. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
3. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
4. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
5. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)