|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To not be foolish.
(b) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(c) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
3. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Winston she is ill.
(b) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(c) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(d) To tell Chip that she has to study.
4. Who is Chuck?
(a) The husband of Helen.
(b) Cindy's boyfriend.
(c) Glenn's cousin.
(d) Dan's business partner.
5. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(b) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(c) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
3. What does Ralphie want to do?
4. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
5. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)