|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
(b) San Francisco.
2. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(b) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(c) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(d) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The lights are not on.
(b) The car is not in the garage.
(c) The blinds are all pulled.
(d) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
4. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The Fargo P.D.
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(d) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
2. Who taunts Cindy?
3. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
4. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)