|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Iowa State Police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Indiana State Police.
(d) Johnstown Police Department.
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(b) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(c) To try to knock over one of the men.
(d) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) John Bastow.
(c) Jesse Bard.
(d) Joseph Upstar.
4. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(b) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(c) He shoots Dan.
(d) He smiles.
5. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks the side door down.
(b) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
2. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
3. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
4. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
5. How old is Cindy?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)