|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men want to go?
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(b) Attack Griffin.
(c) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(d) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
3. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(b) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(c) To take their terms to the police.
(d) To get some groceries.
4. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is serial murderer.
(b) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
5. What does Dan want to do?
(a) Flip the main circuit breaker.
(b) Have his family escape out the window.
(c) Call the police on his scanner.
(d) Initiate a gunfight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
2. Who is Helen Laski?
3. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
4. Why does Hank become melancholy?
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)