|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls on the phone?
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) A few months.
(d) 28 years.
3. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(b) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(c) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(d) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
4. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) To not be foolish.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
5. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(c) Money to leave.
(d) Safe passage to the State Line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
2. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
3. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
4. What does Dan want to do?
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)