|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Cindy?
2. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The Fargo P.D.
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To be able to see outside.
(b) To let in some light.
(c) So things appear normal in the house.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
4. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The site of the jail breakout.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(c) The local bank that is robbed.
(d) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her dog.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Kidnapping her brother.
(d) Killing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
3. Where do the men want to go?
4. Who is Ralphie?
5. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)