|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) The blinds are all pulled.
(d) The car is not in the garage.
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(a) Terre Haute.
3. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Samuel's brother.
(b) Glenn's girlfriend.
(c) Winston's psychic ability.
(d) A bloodhound.
4. Who is Ralphie?
(a) The hit and run victim.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
5. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Gerry Jones.
(b) John Jakeres.
(c) Glenn Griffin.
(d) Pete Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
3. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
4. For whom does Carson work?
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)