|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To be able to see outside.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
2. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To come inside the house.
(b) To talk to Cindy's father.
(c) To take Cindy to a motel.
(d) To have sex in the car.
3. What is Chuck's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
4. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who commits a hit and run.
(b) A man who murders a pimp.
(c) A man who escaped jail.
(d) A man who robbed a bank.
5. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(b) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(c) By tying up Ralphie.
(d) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
2. What did Chuck do that night?
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)