|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can visit his mother.
(b) By saying there is more whiskey.
(c) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(d) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
2. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(b) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
(c) The meter reader.
(d) Dan's new mechanic.
3. What town is the setting for the play?
(d) San Francisco.
4. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(b) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(d) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
5. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the woods behind the house.
(b) In some shrubbery.
(c) In the garage.
(d) They don't have a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen Laski?
2. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
3. What infuriates Dan?
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
5. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)