|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) To be able to see outside.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
2. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Indiana State Police.
(b) Iowa State Police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Johnstown Police Department.
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) The car is not in the garage.
(d) The blinds are all pulled.
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Make some dinner.
(c) Make up some bed with linens.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
5. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(b) That the police are already on the way.
(c) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(d) That shots will alert the neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
2. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
3. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
4. Where do the men want to go?
5. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)