|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Iowa State Police.
(c) Johnstown Police Department.
(d) Indiana State Police.
2. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(b) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(c) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
(d) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The lights are not on.
(b) The blinds are all pulled.
(c) The car is not in the garage.
(d) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
4. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A terse threat.
(d) A long, complicated message.
5. What town is the setting for the play?
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen Laski?
2. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
5. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)