|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make some dinner.
(b) Make up some bed with linens.
(c) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
2. Who is Cindy?
(a) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(c) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
3. Who tries to attack Robish?
(d) The family dog.
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(b) More commotion in the house.
(c) The dog to bark.
(d) The neighbor to come over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
3. What does Dan want to do?
4. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
5. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)