|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To take their terms to the police.
(b) To get some groceries.
(c) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
2. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The car is not in the garage.
(b) The blinds are all pulled.
(c) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(d) The lights are not on.
3. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Eleanor's best friend.
(b) Eleanor's neighbor.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Samuel's girlfriend.
4. How old is Cindy?
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) A few days.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) As long as he needs to do so.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Carson work?
2. What do Dan and Cindy do?
3. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
4. How long has Robish been in prison?
5. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)