|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
(a) The hit and run victim.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
2. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A murder.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A jail break.
3. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) A few months.
4. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Begins her housework.
(b) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(c) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(d) Makes another pot of coffee.
5. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(b) More commotion in the house.
(c) The dog to bark.
(d) The neighbor to come over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chuck do that night?
2. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
3. What does Ralphie want to do?
4. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
5. Who is Chuck?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)