|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A long, complicated message.
(b) A coded message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A terse threat.
2. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying there is more whiskey.
(b) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(c) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(d) By saying he can visit his mother.
3. Who taunts Cindy?
(b) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make up some bed with linens.
(b) Draw some bath water for the men.
(c) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(d) Make some dinner.
5. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(b) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
(c) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(d) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
3. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
4. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)