|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To not be foolish.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
2. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(c) Beefed-up patrols.
(d) Hidden cameras.
3. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To try to escape.
(b) To call his best friend.
(c) To play with his nintendo.
(d) To watch t.v.
4. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fargo P.D.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The CIA.
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
2. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
3. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
4. Where is a getaway car hidden?
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)