|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(b) By saying he can visit his mother.
(c) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(d) By saying there is more whiskey.
2. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing Eleanor.
(b) Killing her.
(c) Killing her dog.
(d) Kidnapping her brother.
3. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(b) The man is serial murderer.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
4. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When his son is handled roughly.
(b) When his daughter begins to cry.
(c) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(d) When Eleanor screams.
5. Who tries to attack Robish?
(a) The family dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
2. Where do the men want to go?
3. What town is the setting for the play?
4. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
5. Where is a getaway car hidden?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)