|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men want to go?
2. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To be able to see outside.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
3. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(b) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(c) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(d) To tell Winston she is ill.
4. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(b) Two quarts.
(c) A half gallon.
(d) A pint.
5. Who is Chuck?
(a) Dan's business partner.
(b) Glenn's cousin.
(c) The husband of Helen.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
3. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
4. Who is Samuel Robish?
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)