|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Make up some bed with linens.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
2. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Fargo P.D.
(d) The CIA.
3. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(c) Money to leave.
(d) Safe passage to the State Line.
4. What is Chuck's occupation?
(a) Truck driver.
5. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(b) To get some groceries.
(c) To take their terms to the police.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
3. How old is Cindy?
4. Who tries to attack Robish?
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)