|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(b) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(c) By tying up Ralphie.
(d) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
2. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
(a) By saying he can take Cindy with him when they leave.
(b) By saying he can visit his mother.
(c) By saying he's never going back to prison.
(d) By saying there is more whiskey.
3. Who calls on the phone?
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Money to leave.
(c) Safe passage to the State Line.
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) To be able to see outside.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
4. Who tries to attack Robish?
5. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)