|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To get some groceries.
(b) To take their terms to the police.
(c) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(d) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) John Bastow.
(c) Joseph Upstar.
(d) Jesse Bard.
3. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(b) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(c) To try to knock over one of the men.
(d) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
4. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) A few months.
(d) 1 year.
5. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(b) The site of the jail breakout.
(c) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(d) The local bank that is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dan and Cindy do?
2. What town is the setting for the play?
3. Who is Helen Laski?
4. Where is Helen Laski?
5. For whom does Carson work?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)