|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(b) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(c) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(d) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
2. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Beefed-up patrols.
(c) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(d) Hidden cameras.
3. What outrages Dan?
(a) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(b) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
(c) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(d) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
5. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(b) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(c) By tying up Ralphie.
(d) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chuck?
2. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
3. Who is Cindy?
4. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
5. What infuriates Dan?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)