|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Fargo Police Department.
(d) The FBI.
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Joseph Upstar.
(b) Jack Jeels.
(c) John Bastow.
(d) Jesse Bard.
3. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(b) The site of the jail breakout.
(c) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(d) The local bank that is robbed.
4. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) A few months.
(d) 28 years.
5. What outrages Dan?
(a) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(b) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(c) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(d) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to attack Robish?
2. Who is Helen Laski?
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
4. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)