|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(b) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He shoots Dan.
3. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(b) Begins her housework.
(c) Makes another pot of coffee.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Safe passage to the State Line.
(b) Money to leave.
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who murders a pimp.
(b) A man who escaped jail.
(c) A man who robbed a bank.
(d) A man who commits a hit and run.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helen Laski?
2. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
4. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
5. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)