Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carson respond to Bard's feelings?
(a) He's indifferent.
(b) Carson challenges him.
(c) He doesn't know about them.
(d) He agrees with them.
2. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is serial murderer.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
3. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
(a) If Chuck tries to be a hero and save them.
(b) If Dan does not return with the money and if Flick does not phone that he has managed to kill Bard.
(c) Because the convicts are scared there is no hope.
(d) Because Dan stole some of the money from Flick.
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
(c) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(d) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is a getaway car hidden?
2. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
3. What does Winston see behind the Hilliard house?
4. Who is Helen Laski?
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)