Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(d) Terre Haute.
3. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(a) No one.
(c) Ralphie and Eleanor.
4. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(c) A long, complicated message.
(d) A coded message.
5. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To take Cindy to a motel.
(b) To have sex in the car.
(c) To come inside the house.
(d) To talk to Cindy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
3. What do the police find in the woods?
4. How old is Cindy?
5. How old is Ralphie?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)