|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(b) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(c) Attack Griffin.
(d) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
2. What town is the setting for the play?
(c) San Francisco.
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(b) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(c) To not be foolish.
(d) That he can't call his friend right now.
4. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(b) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(c) The site of the jail breakout.
(d) The local bank that is robbed.
5. Who is Chuck?
(a) The husband of Helen.
(b) Glenn's cousin.
(c) Dan's business partner.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Fredricks work?
2. How old is Cindy?
3. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
4. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
5. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)