|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(b) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(c) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(d) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
2. Who calls on the phone?
3. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
(a) That Robish has been arrested.
(b) That Eleanor and Ralphie are safe.
(c) That Robish is dead.
(d) That Chuck is at the hospital.
4. What does Griffin do?
(a) Collapses and falls into Ralphie's room.
(b) Shoots Chuck.
(c) Punches Ralphie.
(d) Shoots Eleanor.
5. What does Griffin think about Robish's paranoia?
(a) Robish is probably right.
(b) That Robish brought it down on himself by killing Patterson.
(c) That it is unfounded and they will soon be on their way to Helen and Hank, who should be waiting in Louisville.
(d) That Robish has always thought others were out to get him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
2. When will the money be available?
3. Who is Ralphie?
4. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
5. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)