|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winston see behind the Hilliard house?
(a) Some movement.
(b) The Hilliard's dog doing its thing.
(c) A deer.
(d) Two men leaving.
2. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By using a metal detector.
(b) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(c) They are not sure how to find the car.
(d) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
3. Who calls on the phone?
4. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) His cell phone records.
(b) The addresses on the checks.
(c) He had clay on his boots.
(d) The gps on the dash.
5. Who is Flick?
(a) The manager of the bank Hank robs.
(b) The night watchman.
(c) The convenience store clerk whom Robish shoots.
(d) The hit man hired by Griffin to kill Bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
2. How does Griffin view Dan?
3. What does Dan do?
4. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
5. What do Dan and Cindy do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)