|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Dan is ready to confess.
(b) That Hank robbed a bank.
(c) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
(d) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
2. Where is Helen Laski?
(c) Terre Haute.
3. What does Bard order?
(a) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(b) An end to police patrols.
(c) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(d) A long-range sniper rifle.
4. What does Carson say about Dan?
(a) That he is courageous.
(b) That he should not have endangered his family.
(c) That he will probably have to spend some time in jail.
(d) That he is stupid.
5. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Chuck's cruising up and down the street.
(b) The helicoptor zooming close to the house.
(c) The police lookout across the street.
(d) The press standing down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dan's gun found?
2. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
3. Who tries to attack Robish?
4. Where does Chuck go?
5. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)