|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
(a) That Ralphie's hand writing that day is very shaky.
(b) That Ralphie does not talk in class at all which is unusual.
(c) Ralphie's absence from class.
(d) That Ralphie came in late to class that day.
2. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) A specified address.
(b) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(c) To Mexico.
(d) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
3. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(b) So Ralphie will laugh.
(c) To confuse the criminals.
(d) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
4. What is Cindy doing?
(a) Talking to her parents.
(c) Watching Ralphie sleep.
(d) Talking to Chuck on the phone.
5. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
(a) To fight it out, man to man.
(b) To let him slip out the back.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To take him to Hank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
3. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
4. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
5. About what is Bard incensed?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)