|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(b) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(c) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(d) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
2. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
3. How long will the police give Dan before ringing the house with the signal?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) An hour.
4. What alerts the authorities to the fugitives' location?
(a) The homing device on Dan's car.
(b) Mr. Patterson's note to that effect.
(c) Hank's confession.
(d) The discovery of Dan's gun on Hank.
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(b) Make some dinner.
(c) Draw some bath water for the men.
(d) Make up some bed with linens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
2. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
3. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
4. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
5. What do the police hope about Chuck?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)