|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Chuck?
(b) A policeman by accident.
(c) No one.
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 years.
(d) A few months.
3. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In the river.
(b) In his recliner at his home.
(c) In his trunk.
(d) In a wooded area.
4. What does Dan do?
(a) Calls the police on the phone.
(b) Shoots Robish in the back.
(c) Shoves Robish out the door and closes and locks the front door.
(d) Runs upstairs to kill Griffin.
5. Who hits Griffin on the head?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
2. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
3. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
4. What does Dan convince the police to do?
5. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)