|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts the authorities to the fugitives' location?
(a) Hank's confession.
(b) Mr. Patterson's note to that effect.
(c) The homing device on Dan's car.
(d) The discovery of Dan's gun on Hank.
2. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The dog to bark.
(b) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(c) The neighbor to come over.
(d) More commotion in the house.
3. What does Dan convince the police to do?
(a) Stay there and watch the police storm the house.
(b) Let him call Griffin and tell him Dan's is still with Flick.
(c) Let him carry a tear gas cannister in his pocket.
(d) Let him return to the house with the money.
4. What does Dan order Griffin to do?
(a) To put his hands up and walk out the front door.
(b) To sit on the stairs so he can tie him up.
(c) To get out of his house.
(d) To lay down on the floor.
5. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(b) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(c) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(d) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
2. What do the police find in the woods?
3. Who fires at Griffin as he leaves the house?
4. What does Griffin do when Dan tells him the gun is empty?
5. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)