|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bard disgusted?
(a) That Dan shot Robish.
(b) That humans like Griffin exist.
(c) That Cindy gave money to Flick.
(d) That Carson shot Griffin.
2. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
(a) That he will give them 10 thousand dollars to leave this minute.
(b) That they better not touch his guns again.
(c) That he will hurt them if they hurt his family.
(d) That the cops the criminals they are there.
3. Who shoots Chuck?
(b) A policeman by accident.
(c) No one.
4. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(b) The hit and run victim.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
5. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
(a) Crawl to the house and let himself in.
(b) Get away from the house after looking in the back windows.
(c) Radio the cops that he's going in.
(d) Chuck is in jail after being mistakenly picked up by the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carson say about Griffin?
2. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
3. What outrages Dan?
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
5. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)