|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(b) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(c) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(d) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
2. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(d) A unnamed cop.
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) John Bastow.
(c) Joseph Upstar.
(d) Jesse Bard.
4. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) A specified address.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(d) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who murders a pimp.
(b) A man who commits a hit and run.
(c) A man who escaped jail.
(d) A man who robbed a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ralphie?
2. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
3. Who does Griffin send to pick up the package?
4. What does Griffin do when Dan tells him the gun is empty?
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)