|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
2. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(b) Helen's car.
(c) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(d) The grey getaway car.
3. Who is Chuck?
(a) Cindy's boyfriend.
(b) Dan's business partner.
(c) Glenn's cousin.
(d) The husband of Helen.
4. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
(a) Radio the cops that he's going in.
(b) Get away from the house after looking in the back windows.
(c) Crawl to the house and let himself in.
(d) Chuck is in jail after being mistakenly picked up by the police.
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Hidden cameras.
(c) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(d) Beefed-up patrols.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
2. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
3. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
4. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
5. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)