|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) Two quarts.
(b) A pint.
(c) A half gallon.
2. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
(a) Because Dan and Cindy assure the criminals they will not talk.
(b) So they can earn enough to give the criminals more getaway money.
(c) To allay suspician.
(d) Dan and Cindy sneak out against the criminals will.
3. Who orders that Cindy and Dan be apprehended?
4. How long will the police give Dan before ringing the house with the signal?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
5. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(b) That the police are already on the way.
(c) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(d) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
2. Who taunts Cindy?
3. Of what are the police afraid?
4. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
5. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)