|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
(a) If Dan does not return with the money and if Flick does not phone that he has managed to kill Bard.
(b) Because the convicts are scared there is no hope.
(c) If Chuck tries to be a hero and save them.
(d) Because Dan stole some of the money from Flick.
2. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When Eleanor screams.
(b) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(c) When his daughter begins to cry.
(d) When his son is handled roughly.
3. Who calls Griffin?
(a) His mother.
4. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) The delay in the money arriving.
(b) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(c) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(d) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
5. What does Robish think he sees outside?
(b) Someone moving in on the house.
(c) Several FBI agents down the street.
(d) A neighbor's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
2. What else is about to cause Hank to snap?
3. Who taunts Cindy?
4. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
5. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)