|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(b) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(c) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(d) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
3. What does Dan do to Griffin after hearing from Bard?
(a) Dan hits Griffin in the face.
(b) He throws him down the stairs.
(c) He ties him up.
(d) He kicks him in the shin.
4. What does Carson say about Dan?
(a) That he will probably have to spend some time in jail.
(b) That he should not have endangered his family.
(c) That he is courageous.
(d) That he is stupid.
5. How long will the police give Dan before ringing the house with the signal?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
2. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
3. What is Ralphie doing?
4. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
5. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)