|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
2. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
(a) Ten p.m.
(b) Five a.m.
(c) Just before dawn.
(d) Past midnight.
3. How does Bard feel after the incident?
(a) Angry at Dan.
(c) Puzzled by Bard.
(d) Disgusted with the human race.
4. How old is Cindy?
5. What does Dan do?
(a) Shoves Robish out the door and closes and locks the front door.
(b) Runs upstairs to kill Griffin.
(c) Calls the police on the phone.
(d) Shoots Robish in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
2. What does Carson say about Griffin?
3. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
5. What is Ralphie doing?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)