|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
(a) To fight it out, man to man.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To let him slip out the back.
(d) To take him to Hank.
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to knock over one of the men.
(b) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(c) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(d) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
3. What concerns Dan about his letter?
(a) That the police suspect Dan of aiding the convicts.
(b) That the police never receives it.
(c) That he misspelled some crucial words in the letter.
(d) That his letter or something he has done has brought his family closer to danger.
4. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(b) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(c) Hidden cameras.
(d) Beefed-up patrols.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police hope about Chuck?
2. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
3. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
4. Who does Griffin hold hostage?
5. What is Ralphie doing?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)