|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robish find on Dan?
(a) A tracking device.
(b) The envelope of money and the recording device.
(c) The tear gas.
(d) The money and the gun.
2. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
(a) Crawl to the house and let himself in.
(b) Get away from the house after looking in the back windows.
(c) Radio the cops that he's going in.
(d) Chuck is in jail after being mistakenly picked up by the police.
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A long, complicated message.
(d) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
4. Who is Ralphie?
(a) The hit and run victim.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) As long as he needs to do so.
(b) An hour.
(c) A few days.
(d) Until midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
3. Who hits Griffin on the head?
4. What is Ralphie doing?
5. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)