|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin go upstairs?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To ask Eleanor to go with him to Mexico.
(c) To be able to shoot from higher ground.
(d) To get Eleanor and Ralphie as hostages.
2. What does Robish do after shooting Chuck?
(a) Shoots Ralphie.
(b) Shoots Dan.
(c) Opens the front door and yells that he shot one of their cops.
(d) Opens the front door and gives himself up.
3. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. Who is Chuck?
(a) Glenn's cousin.
(b) Dan's business partner.
(c) The husband of Helen.
(d) Cindy's boyfriend.
5. Why does Dan pretend to not have the money?
(a) Because he does not acutally have the money.
(b) So the convicts will search him.
(c) Hoping he will be able to keep the money.
(d) To taunt the convicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
2. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
3. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
4. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
5. Who is Samuel Robish?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)