|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robish find on Dan?
(a) The envelope of money and the recording device.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) The money and the gun.
(d) The tear gas.
2. Why does the night watchman call Dan?
(a) To tell him a package has arrived.
(b) To ask Dan if Cindy is allowed to bring home the package that just arrives.
(c) To ask Dan to come unlock the safe.
(d) To tell him the police are getting closer to knowing where the convicts are.
3. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(b) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(c) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(d) That Hank wants to give himself up.
4. To what does Eleanor tend?
(a) Ralphies sprained ankle.
(b) Cindy's cut arm.
(c) Robish's wounds.
(d) Dan's wounds.
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her dog.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Killing her.
(d) Kidnapping her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Helen Laski?
2. Where does Chuck go?
3. Who do the police see leaving the Hilliard house?
4. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)