|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) The addresses on the checks.
(b) His cell phone records.
(c) The gps on the dash.
(d) He had clay on his boots.
2. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
(a) Because he does not believe Griffin intends to let them live.
(b) Because he doesn't know the future.
(c) Because he still has plenty of bullets.
(d) Because of the love he has for his family.
3. Where do the men want to go?
4. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(c) Ralphie and Eleanor.
(d) No one.
5. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
(a) A recording device.
(b) An electronic tracker.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Chuck?
2. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
3. Where is Dan brought by the police?
4. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
5. Who does Griffin send to pick up the package?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)