|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Pete Rogers.
(b) John Jakeres.
(c) Gerry Jones.
(d) Glenn Griffin.
2. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
(a) If Dan does not return with the money and if Flick does not phone that he has managed to kill Bard.
(b) Because the convicts are scared there is no hope.
(c) Because Dan stole some of the money from Flick.
(d) If Chuck tries to be a hero and save them.
3. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands on his hips.
(b) With his hands behind his back.
(c) With his hands in the air.
(d) With his one hand inside his jacket.
4. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(b) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(c) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(d) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
5. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan tell Ralphie about the gun Griffin is holding to his neck?
2. What does Griffin do when he realizes his gun is empty?
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
4. What does Griffin do when Dan tells him the gun is empty?
5. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)