|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) Helen's car.
(b) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
(c) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(d) The grey getaway car.
2. What does Ralphie do when Dan tells him Griffin's gun is empty?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He stomps on Griffin's foot.
(c) He spits in Griffin's face.
(d) He begins to laugh.
3. How long will the police give Dan before ringing the house with the signal?
(a) An hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
4. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) A CIA agent.
(d) Bard's supervisor.
5. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
2. What does Griffin do?
3. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)