|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To be able to see outside.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
2. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
(b) Ransome demands.
(c) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(d) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
3. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
(b) Dan's new mechanic.
(c) The meter reader.
(d) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
4. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(b) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(c) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(d) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
5. What does Griffin do when Dan tells him the gun is empty?
(a) He throws the gun at Dan.
(b) He checks the chambers.
(c) He begins to choke Ralphie.
(d) Griffin thinks that Dan is bluffing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
2. What do the police share with Bard?
3. Where does Chuck go?
4. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
5. Why does the night watchman call Dan?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)