|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) John Jakeres.
(b) Gerry Jones.
(c) Glenn Griffin.
(d) Pete Rogers.
2. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man is serial murderer.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
3. How old is Ralphie?
4. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(a) A pint.
(b) Two quarts.
(d) A half gallon.
5. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(c) The hit and run victim.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
2. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
4. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
5. What town is the setting for the play?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)