|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) Samuel's brother.
(c) Winston's psychic ability.
(d) A bloodhound.
2. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(b) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(c) The man is serial murderer.
(d) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(b) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(c) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(d) Attack Griffin.
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Draw some bath water for the men.
(b) Make some dinner.
(c) Make up some bed with linens.
(d) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
5. Who taunts Cindy?
(b) No one; Griffin does not allow it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chuck's occupation?
2. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
3. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
5. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)