|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
(b) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(c) The site of the jail breakout.
(d) The local bank that is robbed.
2. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He breaks the side door down.
(d) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A long, complicated message.
(b) A coded message.
(c) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
(d) A terse threat.
4. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(b) The car is not in the garage.
(c) The blinds are all pulled.
(d) The lights are not on.
5. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Indiana State Police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Johnstown Police Department.
(d) Iowa State Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
3. Who is Chuck?
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
5. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)