|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls on the phone?
2. How old is Ralphie?
3. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
4. What town is the setting for the play?
(a) San Francisco.
5. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Begins her housework.
(b) Makes another pot of coffee.
(c) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(d) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
2. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
3. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
4. Who is Cindy?
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)