|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cindy?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor.
(b) Eleanor Hilliard's best friend.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's daughter.
(d) Dan Hilliard's secretary.
2. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(b) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(c) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(d) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) That he can't call his friend right now.
(b) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
(c) To not be foolish.
(d) To play the game but not to be too loud.
4. How old is Cindy?
5. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Fargo Police Department.
(d) The Indiana State Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
2. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
4. Who calls on the phone?
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)