|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing Eleanor.
(b) Kidnapping her brother.
(c) Killing her.
(d) Killing her dog.
2. How old is Cindy?
3. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To take Cindy to a motel.
(b) To come inside the house.
(c) To talk to Cindy's father.
(d) To have sex in the car.
4. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(b) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(c) Attack Griffin.
(d) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
5. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(b) He breaks the side door down.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town is the setting for the play?
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
3. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
4. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)