|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
(a) The hit and run victim.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
2. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) They don't have a car.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the woods behind the house.
(d) In some shrubbery.
3. What town is the setting for the play?
(b) San Francisco.
4. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To come inside the house.
(b) To talk to Cindy's father.
(c) To take Cindy to a motel.
(d) To have sex in the car.
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(b) To tell Winston she is ill.
(c) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(d) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
2. What outrages Dan?
3. What is Chuck's occupation?
4. Where is Helen Laski?
5. How old is Ralphie?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)