|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) More commotion in the house.
(b) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(c) The dog to bark.
(d) The neighbor to come over.
2. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) So things appear normal in the house.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) To be able to see outside.
3. Who tries to attack Robish?
(d) The family dog.
4. How old is Cindy?
5. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
(c) Terre Haute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
3. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
4. Where do the men want to go?
5. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)