|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ralphie?
(a) The hit and run victim.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
2. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) So things appear normal in the house.
(c) To be able to see outside.
(d) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A hit and run.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) A jail break.
(d) A murder.
4. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Draw some bath water for the men.
(b) Make up some bed with linens.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
5. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The local bank that is robbed.
(b) The site of the jail breakout.
(c) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men want to go?
2. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
3. Where is a getaway car hidden?
4. Where is Helen Laski?
5. What town is the setting for the play?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)