|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Joseph Upstar.
(b) Jesse Bard.
(c) Jack Jeels.
(d) John Bastow.
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(d) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
3. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(b) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(c) Attack Griffin.
(d) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
4. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Killing her.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Killing her dog.
(d) Kidnapping her brother.
5. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
2. For whom does Carson work?
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
4. What does Ralphie want to do?
5. Who is Helen Laski?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)