|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(d) He shoots Dan.
2. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The Indiana State Police.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Fargo Police Department.
3. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Broke up with Cindy.
(b) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(c) Proposed marriage.
(d) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
4. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(b) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(c) He breaks the side door down.
(d) He breaks a window.
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) A bloodhound.
(c) Samuel's brother.
(d) Winston's psychic ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Robish been in prison?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
3. How old is Cindy?
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. Who is Cindy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)