|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To play with his nintendo.
(b) To watch t.v.
(c) To call his best friend.
(d) To try to escape.
2. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
(d) Money to leave.
3. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(b) By tying up Ralphie.
(c) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(d) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
4. What is Chuck's occupation?
(a) Truck driver.
5. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Winston she is ill.
(b) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(c) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(d) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
2. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
3. Who is Helen Laski?
4. What infuriates Dan?
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)