|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(b) When Eleanor screams.
(c) When his daughter begins to cry.
(d) When his son is handled roughly.
2. What is Chuck's occupation?
(d) Truck driver.
3. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(b) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man is serial murderer.
4. Who is Samuel Robish?
(a) A man who robbed a bank.
(b) A man who commits a hit and run.
(c) A man who murders a pimp.
(d) A man who escaped jail.
5. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(b) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(c) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
(d) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Carson work?
2. Who calls on the phone?
3. Where has Helen Laski been spotted?
4. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
5. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)