|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
2. What does Chuck want to do that Cindy does not allow?
(a) To talk to Cindy's father.
(b) To come inside the house.
(c) To take Cindy to a motel.
(d) To have sex in the car.
3. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Fargo P.D.
4. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The Indiana State Police.
(d) The CIA.
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
(a) Kidnapping her brother.
(b) Killing Eleanor.
(c) Killing her.
(d) Killing her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
2. Who is Ralphie?
3. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
4. Where is Helen Laski?
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)