|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) Eleanor's neighbor.
(c) Samuel's girlfriend.
(d) Eleanor's best friend.
2. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
3. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When Eleanor screams.
(b) When his son is handled roughly.
(c) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(d) When his daughter begins to cry.
4. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(b) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(c) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(d) That Hank wants to give himself up.
5. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands in the air.
(b) With his one hand inside his jacket.
(c) With his hands on his hips.
(d) With his hands behind his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
2. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
3. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
4. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
5. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)