|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(b) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
(c) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(d) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
2. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Maim him.
(b) Pistol whipped him.
(c) Killed him in the groin.
(d) Kill him.
3. What does the person want?
(a) To ask about any suspicious people in the neighborhood.
(b) To see if Dan is home.
(c) To sell a vacuum cleaner.
(d) A check for garbage collection.
4. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) He had clay on his boots.
(b) His cell phone records.
(c) The gps on the dash.
(d) The addresses on the checks.
5. Who does Griffin pretend to be to Eleanor?
(a) The meter reader.
(b) A linesman out to repair a transformer.
(c) Dan's new mechanic.
(d) A farmer stopping for directions to a dairy farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Helen Laski?
2. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
3. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
4. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
5. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)