|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make some dinner.
(b) Draw some bath water for the men.
(c) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(d) Make up some bed with linens.
2. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) To try to get the children out of the house.
(b) To escape and go get the police.
(c) Not to do anything risky.
(d) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
3. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In a wooded area.
(b) In his trunk.
(c) In his recliner at his home.
(d) In the river.
4. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To watch t.v.
(b) To call his best friend.
(c) To play with his nintendo.
(d) To try to escape.
5. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(d) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chuck?
2. Who is Samuel Robish?
3. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
4. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
5. What does Dan want to do?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)