|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(b) Asks him if he feels alright.
(c) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(d) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
2. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In the river.
(b) In his trunk.
(c) In a wooded area.
(d) In his recliner at his home.
3. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
(a) Two thousand dollars he was taking to the convicts.
(b) A wallet full of his cash, credit cards and driver's license.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A piece of paper with the tag number of the getaway car.
4. What does Griffin tell Cindy?
(a) To tell Chip that she has to study.
(b) To go out with Chuck but not to say anything or the family will be killed.
(c) To tell Bard that she'll go out the next day with him.
(d) To tell Winston she is ill.
5. What is Chuck's occupation?
(c) Truck driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
2. Where are Dan and Cindy to go the next morning?
3. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
4. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)