|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(b) Terre Haute.
2. Who calls Griffin?
(c) His mother.
3. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
(a) As long as he needs to do so.
(b) An hour.
(c) A few days.
(d) Until midnight.
4. What happens while Cindy is keeping the attention of the criminals?
(a) Ralphie slips down the side stairwell.
(b) Chuck sneaks in the basement door.
(c) Dan slips poison into the men's coffee.
(d) Eleanor calls the police on the upstairs extension.
5. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) A bloodhound.
(b) Winston's psychic ability.
(c) Glenn's girlfriend.
(d) Samuel's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
2. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
3. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
4. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
5. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)