|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing they are likely to die.
(b) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(c) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(d) Knowing Robish kills a man.
2. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(b) Gets his gun out of the car.
(c) Makes a note.
(d) Pounds on the back door.
3. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(b) Money to leave.
(d) Safe passage to the State Line.
4. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(b) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(c) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(d) The delay in the money arriving.
5. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In some shrubbery.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the woods behind the house.
(d) They don't have a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan want to do?
2. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
3. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
4. Why do the criminals let Dan and Cindy go to work as usual?
5. Who is Ralphie?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)