|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor do after the house is empty of others?
(a) Calls her best friend for an early morning chat.
(b) Begins her housework.
(c) Walks down the street to the Catholic church for mass.
(d) Makes another pot of coffee.
2. Where is Dan's gun found?
(a) Under Dan's mattress.
(b) Under the driver's seat of Dan's car.
(c) In the house earlier.
(d) In the garage cabinet.
3. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Maim him.
(b) Killed him in the groin.
(c) Pistol whipped him.
(d) Kill him.
4. What outrages Dan?
(a) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(b) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(c) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(d) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
5. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
(a) A murder rap because of Robish killing Mr. Patterson.
(b) The burned leftovers from lunch.
(c) The grey getaway car which is hot.
(d) The gun that only shoots one bullet at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
2. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
3. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
4. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
5. Where do the men want to go?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)