|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will the money be available?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) A week or so.
(c) It's not coming.
(d) In the morning.
2. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie will laugh.
(b) To confuse the criminals.
(c) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(d) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
3. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(b) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(c) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(d) To try to knock over one of the men.
4. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) An evil grin.
(b) A ski mask.
(c) A temporary tattoo.
(d) A beard.
5. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
(a) Because Bard wished to be a hero.
(b) Because Bard does not like Griffin.
(c) So Griffin couldn't be coming after Bard now to kill him.
(d) Because Griffin later kills a good friend of Bard's.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Carson work?
2. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
3. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
4. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
5. Where is Helen Laski?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)