|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands on his hips.
(b) With his one hand inside his jacket.
(c) With his hands in the air.
(d) With his hands behind his back.
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He shoots Dan.
(d) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
3. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(b) Proposed marriage.
(c) Broke up with Cindy.
(d) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
4. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Indiana State Police.
(d) The Fargo Police Department.
5. What do Dan and Cindy do?
(a) Throw hot coffee in Robish and Griffin's faces.
(b) Fire a weapon to alert the neighbors.
(c) Get Hank's gun from him and push Hank outside.
(d) Attack Griffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chuck?
2. Where is a getaway car hidden?
3. Who is Helen Laski?
4. What does Bard order?
5. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)