|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Gerry Jones.
(b) Glenn Griffin.
(c) Pete Rogers.
(d) John Jakeres.
2. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
(b) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(c) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(d) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
3. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
4. What does Griffin send Dan out to do?
(a) To make a phone call on a pay phone.
(b) To get gas in the Hilliard car and to pick up some whiskey.
(c) To take their terms to the police.
(d) To get some groceries.
5. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks a window.
(b) He breaks the side door down.
(c) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(d) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
2. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
3. With what does Hank not want to be stuck?
4. Who taunts Cindy?
5. Why do tensions begin to flare?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)