|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank become melancholy?
(a) Because his mother is very ill and Hank broke out to go see her.
(b) Because he will never have a girl like Cindy or live in a nice house like the Hilliards'.
(c) Because a pint of whiskey is barely enough to get high.
(d) Because he has no chance of ever getting out of prison alive if he is recaptured.
2. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 28 years.
(d) A few months.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Asks him if he feels alright.
(b) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(c) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(d) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
4. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
(a) Maim him.
(b) Killed him in the groin.
(c) Pistol whipped him.
(d) Kill him.
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(b) By using a metal detector.
(c) They are not sure how to find the car.
(d) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
2. What has the police department be ordered to do?
3. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
4. What does Dan offer the criminals?
5. With what does Griffin threaten Cindy if she tries to escape?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)