|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When his son is handled roughly.
(b) When Eleanor screams.
(c) When his daughter begins to cry.
(d) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
2. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The Fargo P.D.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Justice Department.
3. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Glenn's girlfriend.
(b) Samuel's brother.
(c) A bloodhound.
(d) Winston's psychic ability.
4. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Proposed marriage.
(b) Broke up with Cindy.
(c) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
(d) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
5. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
(a) A specified address.
(b) General delivery in Pittsburgh.
(c) No where, the caller is supposed to meet Griffin with the money.
(d) To Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chuck's occupation?
2. Why does Hank become melancholy?
3. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
4. What does Ralphie want to do?
5. What does Dan offer the criminals?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)