|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(d) No one has Dan's gun yet.
2. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To watch t.v.
(b) To call his best friend.
(c) To play with his nintendo.
(d) To try to escape.
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A hit and run.
(b) A murder.
(c) A jail break.
(d) A bank robbery.
4. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(b) That the police are already on the way.
(c) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(d) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
5. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(b) They are not sure how to find the car.
(c) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(d) By using a metal detector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
2. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
3. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
4. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
5. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)