|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to attack Robish?
(c) The family dog.
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(b) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(c) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(d) That the police are already on the way.
3. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
(a) Not to do anything risky.
(b) To talk to Griffin about keeping Cindy safe.
(c) To try to get the children out of the house.
(d) To escape and go get the police.
4. Where is Dan's gun found?
(a) In the garage cabinet.
(b) In the house earlier.
(c) Under the driver's seat of Dan's car.
(d) Under Dan's mattress.
5. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(a) Money to leave.
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
2. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
3. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
4. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
5. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)