|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
(a) With his hands on his hips.
(b) With his hands behind his back.
(c) With his one hand inside his jacket.
(d) With his hands in the air.
2. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Fargo P.D.
3. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
(b) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(c) Because Robish is sadistic.
(d) Because Robish smells badly.
4. What did Chuck do that night?
(a) Broke up with Cindy.
(b) Accepted a job in Los Angelos.
(c) Proposed marriage.
(d) Told Cindy he was terminally ill.
5. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(c) A unnamed cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do tensions begin to flare?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
3. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
4. How does Griffin cheer up Hank?
5. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)