|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
(b) He will burn the house down.
(c) Ralphie will try to attack Robish again.
(d) It makes the Hilliards accessories to murder.
2. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
(a) Makes a note.
(b) Pounds on the back door.
(c) Calls the police on his cell phone.
(d) Gets his gun out of the car.
3. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(b) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(c) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(d) Asks him if he feels alright.
4. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin wounds Bard.
(b) Griffin held Bard hostage.
(c) Griffin shoots a police officer.
(d) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
5. What is communicated in a letter received by the police?
(a) Ransome demands.
(b) That a family will be harmed if any attempts are made to capture the escaped convicts.
(c) An apology from Griffin for being in a no-win situation.
(d) A list of grievances about prison conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
2. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
3. To what does Eleanor tend?
4. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)