|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) John Jakeres.
(b) Glenn Griffin.
(c) Gerry Jones.
(d) Pete Rogers.
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(b) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
(c) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(d) That the police are already on the way.
3. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
(a) The morgue where the hit and run victim lies.
(b) The site of the jail breakout.
(c) The local bank that is robbed.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's home.
4. With what does Griffin gain Dan and Cindy's cooperation?
(a) By saying that he was unfairly charged.
(b) The repeated statement that Eleanor will be killed if they do not cooperate.
(c) By saying he and the other men will rape and kill both women.
(d) By tying up Ralphie.
5. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
(a) That Hank robbed a bank.
(b) That Dan is ready to confess.
(c) That Robish shoots and kills a bank teller.
(d) That Hank has been shot and killed trying to steal a car with a gun registered to Dan Hilliard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
2. What did Chuck do that night?
3. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
4. Who is Helen Laski?
5. Where is a getaway car hidden?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)