|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) Their riot equipment.
(b) Coffee and doughnuts.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) A bulletproof vest.
2. How does Dan realize that something is wrong in his house?
(a) The blinds are all pulled.
(b) The lights are not on.
(c) Cindy's bike is fallen over.
(d) The car is not in the garage.
3. How did Griffin feel towards Hank?
(b) He thought he was stupid.
(c) He idolized him.
4. What outrages Dan?
(a) The sexual pass made at Cindy.
(b) The way the criminals expect dinner.
(c) The fact that he has always taken on defense cases for criminals and is being treated like this.
(d) The way Ralphie is shoved into a chair and tied.
5. What do the criminals tell Eleanor and Cindy to do?
(a) Make up some bed with linens.
(b) Take Ralphie and tie him in his bedroom.
(c) Make some dinner.
(d) Draw some bath water for the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hits Griffin on the head?
2. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
3. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
4. To what does Eleanor tend?
5. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)