|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Dan about his letter?
(a) That the police suspect Dan of aiding the convicts.
(b) That the police never receives it.
(c) That he misspelled some crucial words in the letter.
(d) That his letter or something he has done has brought his family closer to danger.
2. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(d) A unnamed cop.
3. Why do tensions begin to flare?
(a) Griffin hits Ralphie lightly on the arm.
(b) Robish makes another advance towards Cindy.
(c) Griffin loses control of his cohorts.
(d) Griffin orders Eleanor to cook dinner.
4. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
(a) He has lost all will to live.
5. Who is Flick?
(a) The hit man hired by Griffin to kill Bard.
(b) The night watchman.
(c) The convenience store clerk whom Robish shoots.
(d) The manager of the bank Hank robs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan convince the police to do?
2. How did Griffin feel towards Hank?
3. Why would the two remaining convicts in the house kill Eleanor and Ralphie?
4. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
5. What does Griffin do?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)