|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Chuck?
(a) A policeman by accident.
(c) No one.
2. Why does Griffin go upstairs?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To be able to shoot from higher ground.
(c) To ask Eleanor to go with him to Mexico.
(d) To get Eleanor and Ralphie as hostages.
3. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(b) No one has Dan's gun yet.
4. How did Griffin feel towards Hank?
(a) He thought he was stupid.
(b) He idolized him.
5. Who is Ralphie?
(a) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(c) The hit and run victim.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin do when Dan tells him the gun is empty?
2. What do the police find in the woods?
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
4. What is in Mr. Patterson's truck?
5. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)