|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fires at Griffin as he leaves the house?
2. When will the money be available?
(a) In the morning.
(b) It's not coming.
(c) A couple hours.
(d) A week or so.
3. What does Winston see behind the Hilliard house?
(a) The Hilliard's dog doing its thing.
(b) A deer.
(c) Two men leaving.
(d) Some movement.
4. What does Dan tell Ralphie about the gun Griffin is holding to his neck?
(a) That it is not loaded.
(b) That it is loaded and for Ralphie to cooperate.
(c) That it is a toy.
(d) Nothin; he doesn't want to give his hand away.
5. What does Ralphie want to do?
(a) To play with his nintendo.
(b) To try to escape.
(c) To watch t.v.
(d) To call his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
2. Why do tensions begin to flare?
3. How old is Ralphie?
4. Where do the men want to go?
5. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)