|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Griffin feel towards Hank?
(c) He idolized him.
(d) He thought he was stupid.
2. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
(a) That shots will alert the neighbors.
(b) That the police are already on the way.
(c) That Dan is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(d) That Dan will cooperate if Griffin just does not shoot.
3. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
(a) Three hundred dollars.
(b) A handgun.
(c) Checks from his morning collections.
(d) Two empty whiskey bottles.
4. What does Griffin do when he realizes his gun is empty?
(a) He lays on the ground and gives up.
(b) He jumps out the back window.
(c) He throws the gun and hits Dan in the face.
(d) He lunges at Dan physically.
5. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) An evil grin.
(b) A ski mask.
(c) A beard.
(d) A temporary tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin do?
2. What does Bard wish he had done to Griffin?
3. Where is Helen Laski?
4. What has the police department be ordered to do?
5. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)