|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
(a) Knowing they are likely to die.
(b) The visits to the Hilliard home.
(c) Knowing Cindy will not go with him.
(d) Knowing Robish kills a man.
2. How old is Cindy?
3. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
4. What concerns Dan about his letter?
(a) That the police suspect Dan of aiding the convicts.
(b) That the police never receives it.
(c) That he misspelled some crucial words in the letter.
(d) That his letter or something he has done has brought his family closer to danger.
5. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
(b) He has lost all will to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Samuel Robish?
2. What causes Hank to become angry?
3. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
4. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
5. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)