|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police share with Bard?
(a) An anonymous letter.
(b) A bulletproof vest.
(c) Coffee and doughnuts.
(d) Their riot equipment.
2. What advice does Dan give Ralphie?
(a) To try to escape out his bedroom window.
(b) Sometimes it's better to be scared than foolish.
(c) To keep his mouth shut and cooperate.
(d) To try to knock over one of the men.
3. Who hit Griffin on the jaw?
(d) A unnamed cop.
4. Where is Helen Laski?
(d) Terre Haute.
5. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to console Bard?
2. Where do the men want to go?
3. What does Dan tell Griffin the second Dan spies the loaded gun?
4. Who is Samuel Robish?
5. What does Carson call and tell Bard?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)