|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan lose control?
(a) Because he is so exhausted.
(b) When Bard says that the hostages are expendable.
(c) When he finds out that the police have picked up Cindy and Flick.
(d) When Bard says they are going to storm the house.
2. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(b) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(c) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(d) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
3. What does Dan tell Ralphie about the gun Griffin is holding to his neck?
(a) That it is loaded and for Ralphie to cooperate.
(b) That it is not loaded.
(c) That it is a toy.
(d) Nothin; he doesn't want to give his hand away.
4. Who does Griffin send to pick up the package?
(d) Dan and Cindy.
5. Who shoots Chuck?
(a) A policeman by accident.
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
2. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
3. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
4. Who orders that Cindy and Dan be apprehended?
5. Why does Bard wish he had killed Griffin?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)