|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(b) A pint.
(c) Two quarts.
(d) A half gallon.
2. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
(a) So Ralphie's teacher will leave.
(b) So Ralphie will laugh.
(c) So his wife will understand their secret code.
(d) To confuse the criminals.
3. Who is Ralphie?
(a) The hit and run victim.
(b) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's son.
(c) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's grandson.
(d) Dan and Eleanor Hilliard's next door neighbor's son.
4. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is sadistic.
(b) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
(c) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(d) Because Robish smells badly.
5. Who spends the day home with the criminals?
(b) Ralphie and Eleanor.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan act when he arrives home?
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. Who is Helen Laski?
4. What did Robish like to do most?
5. What does Dan tell the criminals as he is leaving?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)