|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralphie doing?
(a) Hiding under his bed.
(b) Backing into his room.
(c) Climbing out the back window.
(d) Running out the back door.
2. Why is Bard disgusted?
(a) That Dan shot Robish.
(b) That Carson shot Griffin.
(c) That Cindy gave money to Flick.
(d) That humans like Griffin exist.
3. What is lying on the ground in the Hilliard's back yard?
(b) Two rifles.
(c) A canvas bank bag.
(d) A body.
4. How does Carson respond to Bard's feelings?
(a) He doesn't know about them.
(b) He's indifferent.
(c) He agrees with them.
(d) Carson challenges him.
5. Who hits Griffin on the head?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
2. To where does the setting of the scene shift?
3. Who is Flick?
4. How old is Ralphie?
5. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)