|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralphie's teacher do about Ralphie?
(a) Reprimands him for being tardy.
(b) Goes to visit the Hilliard's home.
(c) Has him write 100 times "I must write with better penmanship."
(d) Asks him if he feels alright.
2. Who is the last one to arrive at the Hilliard home?
3. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
(c) No one has Dan's gun yet.
4. What does Cindy's arrival at home cause?
(a) The dog to bark.
(b) Hank's melancholy to improve.
(c) More commotion in the house.
(d) The neighbor to come over.
5. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
(b) Because Robish is sadistic.
(c) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(d) Because Robish smells badly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carson respond to Bard's feelings?
2. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
3. To what does Eleanor tend?
4. Why does Griffin taunt Dan?
5. Who do the police see leaving the Hilliard house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)