|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan do to Griffin after hearing from Bard?
(a) He throws him down the stairs.
(b) He kicks him in the shin.
(c) He ties him up.
(d) Dan hits Griffin in the face.
2. How does Griffin view Dan?
(a) As a menace to Griffin's plans.
(b) As a mean gangster type.
(c) He likens Dan to his own father with his domineering ways and strict rules.
(d) As a wimp.
3. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Samuel's brother.
(b) Winston's psychic ability.
(c) A bloodhound.
(d) Glenn's girlfriend.
4. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(b) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(c) The poorly-cooked dinner.
(d) The delay in the money arriving.
5. What is lying on the ground in the Hilliard's back yard?
(a) A canvas bank bag.
(b) Two rifles.
(c) A body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
2. Where is Dan's gun found?
3. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
4. What town is the setting for the play?
5. What does Dan order Griffin to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)