|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Joseph Upstar.
(b) John Bastow.
(c) Jack Jeels.
(d) Jesse Bard.
2. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is serial murderer.
(b) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(c) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
3. What does Chuck manage to do while the convicts are arguing?
(a) Crawl to the house and let himself in.
(b) Get away from the house after looking in the back windows.
(c) Chuck is in jail after being mistakenly picked up by the police.
(d) Radio the cops that he's going in.
4. What concerns Dan about his letter?
(a) That his letter or something he has done has brought his family closer to danger.
(b) That he misspelled some crucial words in the letter.
(c) That the police never receives it.
(d) That the police suspect Dan of aiding the convicts.
5. How long has Robish been in prison?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 28 years.
(c) A few months.
(d) 18 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what information does Dan taunt Griffin?
2. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
3. What does Griffin think about Robish's paranoia?
4. Who refuses to relinquish Dan's gun?
5. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)