|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bard order?
(a) A long-range sniper rifle.
(b) Helicoptor an swat team support.
(c) Four more FBI agents to the scene.
(d) An end to police patrols.
2. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
(a) That Robish has been arrested.
(b) That Robish is dead.
(c) That Chuck is at the hospital.
(d) That Eleanor and Ralphie are safe.
3. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By using a metal detector.
(b) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
(c) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(d) They are not sure how to find the car.
4. Who tells Bard that hitting Griffin is inappropriate behavior?
(a) Bard's supervisor.
(b) A CIA agent.
5. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To let in some light.
(b) To be able to see outside.
(c) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
2. How did Griffin feel towards Hank?
3. Who tries to console Bard?
4. Who shoots Chuck?
5. What causes Hank to become angry?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)