|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police hope will lead them to the men for whom they are searching?
(a) Samuel's brother.
(b) Winston's psychic ability.
(c) A bloodhound.
(d) Glenn's girlfriend.
2. What is in place to apprehend the suspect(s)?
(a) Wide area helicoptor coverage.
(b) Hidden cameras.
(d) Beefed-up patrols.
3. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
(a) A gun.
(c) An electronic tracker.
(d) A recording device.
4. Why does Dan not want Robish in the house?
(a) Because Robish is sadistic.
(b) Because Robish has killed Mr. Patterson.
(c) Because Robish smells badly.
(d) Because Robish is uncontrollable when he's drunk.
5. What does Griffin do when Dan tells him the gun is empty?
(a) Griffin thinks that Dan is bluffing.
(b) He begins to choke Ralphie.
(c) He throws the gun at Dan.
(d) He checks the chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hits Griffin on the head?
2. What does Ralphie's teacher notice?
3. To what does Eleanor tend?
4. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
5. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)