|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a getaway car hidden?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the woods behind the house.
(c) In some shrubbery.
(d) They don't have a car.
2. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
3. What is Dan's response to Ralphie's request.
(a) To play the game but not to be too loud.
(b) That he can't call his friend right now.
(c) To not be foolish.
(d) That the t.v. is being watched by the criminals.
4. What is on Griffin's face as he exits his hideout?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) A temporary tattoo.
(c) An evil grin.
(d) A beard.
5. Who jumps on the back of Mr. Patterson's truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police find in the woods?
2. What does Griffin do when he realizes his gun is empty?
3. Why can't Dan promise to not do anything risky?
4. How does Bard feel after the incident?
5. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)