|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose responsibility is the situation in the wire report?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fargo Police Department.
(c) The Indiana State Police.
(d) The CIA.
2. Of what are the police afraid?
(a) That Flint will tip their hand too soon.
(b) That Dan and Cindy will aid the convicts in escaping.
(c) That Chuck's gun adds another element of danger to an already volatile situation.
(d) That the convicts will tire of the wait and kill everyone.
3. What does Carson say about Dan?
(a) That he is courageous.
(b) That he will probably have to spend some time in jail.
(c) That he should not have endangered his family.
(d) That he is stupid.
4. What does Dan do to Griffin after hearing from Bard?
(a) He kicks him in the shin.
(b) He throws him down the stairs.
(c) He ties him up.
(d) Dan hits Griffin in the face.
5. What does Dan offer the criminals?
(b) Safe passage to the State Line.
(d) Money to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bard disgusted?
2. What happens when Cindy goes inside her home?
3. What has the police department be ordered to do?
4. How does Griffin feel after confronted by Dan?
5. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)