|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bard become embroiled with Griffin?
(a) Griffin held Bard hostage.
(b) Griffin wounds Bard.
(c) Griffin rapes Bard's sister.
(d) Griffin shoots a police officer.
2. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(b) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(c) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(d) That Hank wants to give himself up.
3. How much whiskey does Dan bring home?
(b) A half gallon.
(c) Two quarts.
(d) A pint.
4. What has the police department be ordered to do?
(a) Evacuate the neighborhoods.
(b) Hand out mace and billy clubs to all the men in the town.
(c) Canvas the neighborhoods.
(d) Blockade all roads leading out of town.
5. Why does Griffin go upstairs?
(a) To be able to shoot from higher ground.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get Eleanor and Ralphie as hostages.
(d) To ask Eleanor to go with him to Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lying on the ground in the Hilliard's back yard?
2. How does Griffin exit his hideout?
3. Who is Samuel Robish?
4. What does Ralphie want to do?
5. How long does Griffin say he plans to stay at the house?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)