|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Griffin do?
(a) Shoots Eleanor.
(b) Punches Ralphie.
(c) Collapses and falls into Ralphie's room.
(d) Shoots Chuck.
2. What type of message does Glenn deliver over the phone?
(a) A terse threat.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A long, complicated message.
(d) No message is delivered; they don't want anyone to know they are there.
3. What is Ralphie's teacher's name?
(a) Miss Turtle.
(b) Mrs. Swift.
(c) Mrs. Sooner.
(d) Mr. Jones.
4. What does Bard tell Dan after Ralphie leaves?
(a) That Robish has been arrested.
(b) That Chuck is at the hospital.
(c) That Eleanor and Ralphie are safe.
(d) That Robish is dead.
5. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
(a) In his trunk.
(b) In a wooded area.
(c) In his recliner at his home.
(d) In the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
2. Why does Griffin taunt Dan?
3. What is Chuck's occupation?
4. Where does Griffin tell the caller to send the money?
5. What town is the setting for the play?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)