|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
(d) He shoots Dan.
2. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
(a) By using a metal detector.
(b) They are not sure how to find the car.
(c) By following the tire tracks near Mr. Patterson's truck.
(d) By finding who kills Mr. Patterson.
3. What time is it when Act 2 opens?
(a) Past midnight.
(b) Ten p.m.
(c) Just before dawn.
(d) Five a.m.
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
5. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) Joseph Upstar.
(c) John Bastow.
(d) Jesse Bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan put on an act when he arrives home?
2. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
3. Where is Dan's gun found?
4. What does Griffin do when he leaves the Hilliard house?
5. Who is Ralphie?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)