|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
(a) To be able to see outside.
(b) Because the rod broke when he forced his way into the house.
(c) To let in some light.
(d) So things appear normal in the house.
2. What do the police give Dan before he returns to his house?
(a) A gun.
(b) A recording device.
(d) An electronic tracker.
3. Who is Helen Laski?
(a) Samuel's girlfriend.
(b) Eleanor's neighbor.
(c) Eleanor's best friend.
(d) Glenn's girlfriend.
4. How does Griffin get inside the Hilliard's home?
(a) He breaks a window.
(b) He pushes his way inside past Eleanor.
(c) He is invited inside by Eleanor.
(d) He breaks the side door down.
5. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(b) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(c) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(d) That Hank wants to give himself up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan realize when he hears Bard's name?
2. Besides the license number of the getaway car, what else is in Mr. Patterson's car?
3. What is about to cause Hank to snap?
4. About what is Bard incensed?
5. Who refuses to give up any information about the Hilliards to the police?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)