|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Hank looks up to Robish.
(b) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(c) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(d) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
2. Who is Flick?
(a) The manager of the bank Hank robs.
(b) The convenience store clerk whom Robish shoots.
(c) The hit man hired by Griffin to kill Bard.
(d) The night watchman.
3. How old is Cindy?
4. Why is Dan outraged?
(a) That Eleanor has a bruise over one eye.
(b) That his family will have to endure this nightmare for an extended period of time.
(c) That Ralphie was not allowed any lunch.
(d) That Griffin plans to take Cindy with them.
5. With what information does Dan taunt Griffin?
(a) That Helen has been captured.
(b) That Bard is still alive.
(c) That Hank is dead.
(d) That he is not a real man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dismays Ralphie's teacher?
2. How might the detectives find the grey getaway car?
3. What is Ralphie doing?
4. What does Dan do with what the police give him?
5. What did Griffin call Dan several times in reaction to what he thought was Dan's personality?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)