|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Hank frustrates and angers Griffin?
(a) That Griffin cannot persuade him to stay one more day.
(b) That Hank wants to give himself up.
(c) That Hank always listens to country music and turns off other music.
(d) That Hank looks up to Robish.
2. Where does Griffin plan to see his girlfriend?
(a) Terre Haute.
3. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Iowa State Police.
(b) Indiana State Police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Johnstown Police Department.
4. What infuriates Dan?
(a) When the convicts laugh at Cindy's fear.
(b) When his daughter begins to cry.
(c) When his son is handled roughly.
(d) When Eleanor screams.
5. What helps the detectives retrace Mr. Patterson's steps earlier in the day?
(a) The addresses on the checks.
(b) The gps on the dash.
(c) He had clay on his boots.
(d) His cell phone records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Patterson do after peeking in the garage?
2. Where is Mr. Patterson's dead body found?
3. How does Dan feel when he hears Bard from question #167?
4. What does Robish do after shooting Chuck?
5. What does Eleanor beg of Dan?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)