|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dan makes a threat about getting a gun and using it, what is Griffin's response?
(a) He shoots Dan.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He tells Dan he understands his concern.
(d) He tells the other men to put a gag on Dan.
2. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A hit and run.
(b) A murder.
(c) A bank robbery.
(d) A jail break.
4. Who ultimately kills Griffin?
(d) No one.
5. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
(b) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(c) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(d) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
2. What does Bard order?
3. What is the motive that the police determine for Mr. Patterson's murder?
4. Why is Bard disgusted?
5. What infuriates Dan?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)