|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been seen cruising in the neighborhoods?
(a) The grey getaway car.
(b) Chuck's black Jaguar.
(c) Helen's car.
(d) Mr. Patterson' stolen truck.
2. What alerts the authorities to the fugitives' location?
(a) Mr. Patterson's note to that effect.
(b) Hank's confession.
(c) The discovery of Dan's gun on Hank.
(d) The homing device on Dan's car.
3. What do the police find in the woods?
(a) A gun belonging to a prison guard.
(b) Mr. Patterson's body.
(c) Robish's body.
(d) Car tracks belonging to the getaway car.
4. For whom does Carson work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Fargo P.D.
(c) The Justice Department.
(d) The CIA.
5. What is lying on the ground in the Hilliard's back yard?
(a) Two rifles.
(b) A canvas bank bag.
(d) A body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griffin urge Dan to do when he knows his plan is doomed?
2. Who fires at Griffin as he leaves the house?
3. What does Ralphie do when Dan tells him Griffin's gun is empty?
4. Who hits Griffin on the head?
5. Who shoots Chuck?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)