|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Griffin beat for insolence?
2. What does Griffin do when he realizes his gun is empty?
(a) He throws the gun and hits Dan in the face.
(b) He jumps out the back window.
(c) He lays on the ground and gives up.
(d) He lunges at Dan physically.
3. What causes Hank to become angry?
(a) That Griffin is acting like Cindy belongs to him.
(b) That there is no more alcohol in the house.
(c) The delay in the money arriving.
(d) The poorly-cooked dinner.
4. What does Robish refuse to do?
(a) Relinquish his gun to Griffin.
(b) Go to the store for cigarettes.
(c) Take his turn watching Ralphie in Ralphie's room.
(d) Kill Ralphie's teacher.
5. What does Carson say about Dan?
(a) That he should not have endangered his family.
(b) That he will probably have to spend some time in jail.
(c) That he is stupid.
(d) That he is courageous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Griffin send to pick up the package?
2. What does Dan believe will happen if Robish is allowed back into the house?
3. Why does Griffin leave the living room drapes open?
4. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
5. Who shows up at the door after Dan leaves?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)