1. What is the name of the deputy sheriff who is onstage at the opening of the first act?
(a) Jack Jeels.
(b) Jesse Bard.
(c) John Bastow.
(d) Joseph Upstar.
2. What town is the setting for the play?
(b) San Francisco.
3. About what does Deputy Winston read a wire report?
(a) A jail break.
(b) A murder.
(c) A hit and run.
(d) A bank robbery.
4. Where does the situation in the wire report take place?
(b) Terre Haute.
5. What name causes Bard to feel terror?
(a) Pete Rogers.
(b) Gerry Jones.
(c) Glenn Griffin.
(d) John Jakeres.
6. Why is Bard fearful of the man mentioned in the wire report?
(a) The man is serial murderer.
(b) The man once wounded Bard very badly.
(c) The man is Bard's psychopathic brother.
(d) The man has sworn revenge on Bard.
7. For whom does Fredricks work?
(a) Iowa State Police.
(b) Johnstown Police Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Indiana State Police.
This section contains 4,972 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)