|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Sophie and Otto work together to do in the book?
(a) File a complaint.
(b) Catch the cat.
(c) Make dinner.
2. What does the black man need money for?
(a) Hospital bills.
(b) Old debts.
(c) Train fare.
(d) Medical treatment.
3. What does Sophie say Charlie has a hard time doing?
(a) Understanding others.
(b) Managing money.
(c) Disappointing people.
(d) Confronting people.
4. How is the hospital ambiance described?
(d) All of these.
5. How does Charlie describe life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie think has spoiled her?
2. What time does Otto begin talking to Sophie after seeing someone in his yard?
3. What is strange about the man in Otto's front yard?
4. What is the waiting room compared to?
5. Why are some of Otto's clients leaving him after the split?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)