|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people permanently live in Flynders?
2. What time does Otto begin talking to Sophie after seeing someone in his yard?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
3. What does Sophie say Charlie has a hard time doing?
(a) Disappointing people.
(b) Confronting people.
(c) Understanding others.
(d) Managing money.
4. What does Sophie dream about when she sleeps after her husband comes home from the ASPCA?
(a) A play.
(b) The vacation home.
(c) Getting bit by the cat.
5. What is the man in Otto's front yard doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie say she craves because she has been spoiled?
2. What is wrong with the black man's mother?
3. How does Claire's ex-husband describe his new wife?
4. What did the cat do when it got into the box?
5. How did Otto feel when he heard Sophie went out with Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in Otto's front yard after Sophie's night with Charlie? What does he do about it?
2. Who is Mr. Haynes? How is his home described?
3. What does Otto suggest to Sophie when they return home from Flynders?
4. How did Otto find out about Sophie and Charlie going out? What is his response to this?
5. What did a hospital attendant and a nurse criticize Sophie for doing?
6. How did the Bentwoods catch the cat?
7. How does Sophie feel when she leaves Claire's house?
8. What does Leon say about society?
9. What does Sophie do after calling some hospitals? Why?
10. What does Otto feel determined to do after the hospital visit and why?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)