|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to dissolve the partnership between Otto and Charlie?
2. How does Otto say Charlie manipulates people?
(a) Through self pity.
(b) Through flattery.
(c) Through money.
(d) Through false statements.
3. What is the name of Cynthia's husband?
4. What does Sophie say she craves because she has been spoiled?
(b) Bodily pleasures.
5. How much money does Otto give the black man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of liver does Otto buy?
2. What is Sophie doing when Otto comes home after Sophie's lunch?
3. Why does Otto buy a bunch of liver?
4. Who does Cynthia's husband have a fascination with?
5. Who did Sophie have lunch with after her night with Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sophie hear as she leaves the hospital? Why does this upset her?
2. What does Otto promise to do for Sophie when they return from the hospital?
3. What does Sophie do while the cat is taken to the ASPCA?
4. Who is Mr. Haynes? How is his home described?
5. What does Otto suggest to Sophie when they return home from Flynders?
6. What is the relationship like between Claire and Leon?
7. How did the Bentwoods catch the cat?
8. What is happening in Otto's front yard after Sophie's night with Charlie? What does he do about it?
9. What does Claire tell Sophie she and Leon do when he stays over?
10. What does the black man at the front door need from the Bentwoods?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)