|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie describe life?
2. What does Sophie dream about when she sleeps after her husband comes home from the ASPCA?
(a) The vacation home.
(c) A play.
(d) Getting bit by the cat.
3. How did Otto feel when he heard Sophie went out with Charlie?
4. What does Otto think Sophie should do about her wound after seeing someone in his yard?
(a) See a surgeon.
(b) Let him treat it.
(c) Clean it and let it heal.
(d) Go to a doctor.
5. Why is the man in line unable to get his prescription?
(a) He does not have doctor's orders.
(b) He does not have his ID.
(c) He does not have insurance.
(d) He does not have any money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Otto obsessed with in Chapter 12?
2. What did the hospital attendant tell Sophie?
3. What word does Sophie use to describe her father?
4. How long did Sophie and Otto have to wait in the waiting room?
5. What is Cynthia's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Bentwoods catch the cat?
2. What does Sophie witness while waiting to get her prescriptions filled?
3. What does Otto suggest to Sophie when they return home from Flynders?
4. How does Sophie feel when she leaves Claire's house?
5. What caused the split in the business partnership between Charlie and Otto?
6. What does the black man at the front door need from the Bentwoods?
7. What does Sophie hope will happen when she flirts with Otto? What comes of it?
8. What is the relationship like between Claire and Leon?
9. What does Sophie hear as she leaves the hospital? Why does this upset her?
10. What is happening in Otto's front yard after Sophie's night with Charlie? What does he do about it?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)