|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are some of Otto's clients leaving him after the split?
(a) Otto got upset with them.
(b) They do not know how to talk to Otto.
(c) They preferred Charlie.
(d) Charlie talks badly about Otto to them.
2. Who does Cynthia's husband have a fascination with?
3. How many people live in Flynders in the summer?
4. What did Otto want to do before fulfilling his promise to Sophie?
(a) Catch the cat.
(b) Redecorate his office.
(c) Reconcile with Charlie.
(d) Finish his work.
5. How does Sophie describe Claire's kitchen?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claire's ex-husband describe his new wife?
2. What is Sophie doing when Otto comes home after Sophie's lunch?
3. What word does Sophie use to describe her father?
4. What do Sophie and Otto almost fight about after the man is seen in the yard?
5. What did Sophie feel like she was doing when she went out to lunch with a friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leon say about society?
2. What does Sophie witness while waiting to get her prescriptions filled?
3. How did Otto find out about Sophie and Charlie going out? What is his response to this?
4. Why does Sophie realize Charlie spoke to her instead of to Otto?
5. What does Otto promise to do for Sophie when they return from the hospital?
6. What does Sophie do while the cat is taken to the ASPCA?
7. What does Sophie hope will happen when she flirts with Otto? What comes of it?
8. What is the relationship like between Claire and Leon?
9. Whom does Sophie call after leaving Claire's house and before going to her own?
10. Who is Tom? Why does he say the Bentwoods are lucky?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)