|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cynthia's husband have a fascination with?
2. Why is the man in line unable to get his prescription?
(a) He does not have doctor's orders.
(b) He does not have insurance.
(c) He does not have his ID.
(d) He does not have any money.
3. How long did Sophie and Otto have to wait in the waiting room?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
4. Why does Cynthia seek out Otto's help?
(a) Her son is in prison because of a frame job.
(b) Her husband is beating her.
(c) Her father died without leaving a will.
(d) She is being sued by her neighbor.
5. What time of day does Otto see a man in his front yard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Otto buy a bunch of liver?
2. What is the name of Cynthia's husband?
3. Why did the wound have to be reported to the police?
4. Why did Sophie have to wait to be treated at the hospital?
5. Who did Sophie have lunch with after her night with Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in Otto's front yard after Sophie's night with Charlie? What does he do about it?
2. What do the Bentwoods find when they get to their vacation home?
3. What does Leon say about society?
4. What is the relationship like between Claire and Leon?
5. What did a hospital attendant and a nurse criticize Sophie for doing?
6. What does the black man at the front door need from the Bentwoods?
7. What does Sophie hope will happen when she flirts with Otto? What comes of it?
8. What does Sophie do after calling some hospitals? Why?
9. What did Sophie dream about after the cat is captured?
10. Whom does Sophie call after leaving Claire's house and before going to her own?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)