|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is strange about the man in Otto's front yard?
(a) He is naked.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is black.
(d) All of these.
2. How is the hospital ambiance described?
(c) All of these.
3. How does Otto say Charlie manipulates people?
(a) Through money.
(b) Through self pity.
(c) Through flattery.
(d) Through false statements.
4. How does Sophie feel after telling Otto about going out with Charlie?
5. How does Charlie describe life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sophie have lunch with after her night with Charlie?
2. How does Sophie describe Claire's ex-husband?
3. Where does Sophie get her prescription filled?
4. Where did Sophie receive her shots?
5. What does Sophie say Charlie has a hard time doing?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)