|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Otto feel about Francis?
(a) He likes him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He does not trust him.
(d) He is confused by him.
2. What does Sophie hope will happen when she and Otto flirt?
(a) They will become a couple again.
(b) They will have sex.
(c) They will not fight.
(d) They will kiss.
3. Where does Sophie get her prescription filled?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A drug store.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) Her doctor's office.
4. Where does Charlie get into a public argument?
(a) A park.
(b) A market.
(c) A bar.
(d) A courthouse.
5. What does the passage underlined by Otto at the end of the book make Sophie think about?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her boarding school.
(c) Her wish to be a mother.
(d) Her wounded hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the waiting room compared to?
2. What does Sophie do when the telephone rings after something is thrown through the window?
3. Why is the man in line unable to get his prescription?
4. What does Sophie think has spoiled her?
5. What wakes Sophie up the morning after the party?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)