|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie's father say people should do when speaking?
(a) Make a point.
(b) Be kind to others.
(c) Share a story.
(d) Support it with truth.
2. What word did Sophie use to describe Otto when she returned home from her outing with Charlie?
3. What did Sophie feel like she was doing when she went out to lunch with a friend?
(a) Finally living.
(c) Fulfilling her dreams.
(d) Betraying Otto.
4. How did Otto feel when the cat got into the box?
5. Where did Sophie receive her shots?
(a) Her stomach.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her buttocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie say is Otto's worst quality?
2. Why did Sophie not want to go to the Holsteins' house at the beginning of the book?
3. Who did Sophie have lunch with after her night with Charlie?
4. How did Otto feel about the party?
5. What does Sophie watch Otto do when she gets home from her outing with Charlie?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)