|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sophie have to sleep so much after going out with Charlie?
(a) She drank too much.
(b) Her husband is still sleeping.
(c) Her hand is hurting.
(d) She was up too late.
2. What kind of liver does Otto buy?
3. What day did Sophie find out what happened to the cat?
4. What does Sophie do to distract herself from the negative phone call at the end of the book?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Cooks dinner.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Reads a book.
5. What was Sophie doing when the cat bit her?
(a) Feeding it.
(b) Kicking it.
(c) Petting it.
(d) Talking to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sophie have to wait to be treated at the hospital?
2. Whose idea is it to dissolve the partnership between Otto and Charlie?
3. Why did Sophie eventually tell her husband about the bite wound?
4. What aches while Sophie is with Charlie?
5. What does Otto promise to do for Sophie when they get home from the hospital?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)