|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Sophie up the morning after the party?
(a) Her throbbing hand.
(b) An alarm.
(c) Another broken window.
(d) The meowing of the cat.
2. Where did the cat bite Sophie?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her toe.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her arm.
3. Who do the Bentwoods talk about as they travel to the Holsteins' house?
(a) Their neighborhood.
(b) The law firm.
(c) Remodeling their house.
4. Why did Sophie eventually tell her husband about the bite wound?
(a) It gets painful.
(b) She feels bad hiding it.
(c) He sees it.
(d) She worries about it.
5. What annoys Otto about his neighborhood?
(a) The old nature of the houses.
(b) The eyesore house.
(c) The fact that he does not fit in there.
(d) The children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie say has been affected with her growing age?
2. What did Otto chide Sophie for doing with the cat?
3. What does Mrs. Holstein like about the young generation?
4. How does Charlie say he feels about Otto?
5. Where do the Holsteins live?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)