|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie feel guilty about after going to the hospital?
(a) Taking so long to be treated.
(b) Wasting money.
(c) Betraying Otto.
(d) Killing the cat.
2. What does Sophie do about her hand when she returns home after going out with Charlie?
(a) She pours alcohol over it.
(b) She changes the bandage.
(c) She soaks it.
(d) She puts a cold compress on it.
3. What day did Sophie find out what happened to the cat?
4. What kind of problem does Francis have?
5. How does Charlie say he feels about Otto?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He worries over him.
(d) He respects him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Sophie from going to the hospital in Chapter 9?
2. What is the man in Otto's front yard doing?
3. What wakes Sophie up the morning after the party?
4. Who do the Bentwoods talk about as they travel to the Holsteins' house?
5. What does Claire send home to give to Otto?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)