|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the cat bite Sophie?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her toe.
(d) Her leg.
2. What kind of shot does Otto think Sophie needs when he sees her hand?
3. Who does Sophie blame for being bitten by the cat?
(a) The maid.
(c) The cat.
4. Why do the Bentwoods go to the Holsteins' house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To have dinner.
(b) To borrow a book.
(c) To find a lost trinket.
(d) To attend a meeting.
5. What did Mr. Bentwood compliment his wife on at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) Her kindness.
(c) Her vocal talents.
(d) Her dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie say he feels about Otto?
2. What aches while Sophie is with Charlie?
3. Who did Sophie compare her husband to after the party?
4. What is Charlie's occupation?
5. What is Mr. Holstein's first name?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)