|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Otto refuse to take on a certain kind of law case?
(a) He thinks it is too low class.
(b) He is afraid of criminals.
(c) He does not agree with charitable means.
(d) He says it does not pay well enough.
2. What does Otto do when he sees the cat at the door?
(a) Throws the metal rod at it.
(b) Lets him in.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Chases him off.
3. What did one of Sophie's friends once try to do to Otto?
(a) Seduce him.
(b) Accuse him.
(c) Manipulate him.
(d) Rob him.
4. How does Sophie say Otto compares with Charlie?
(a) He is an older version.
(b) He is the opposite.
(c) He is a weaker substitute.
(d) He is the same.
5. What does Otto do when the telephone rings after something is thrown through the window?
(a) He answers it.
(b) He faints.
(c) He cuts the cord.
(d) He does not answer it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sophie not show her husband the bite from the cat?
2. In which branch of the military did Charlie serve?
3. What annoys Otto about his neighborhood?
4. What do the Bentwoods do simultaneously at the beginning of the book?
5. What kind of shot does Otto think Sophie needs when he sees her hand?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)