|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Holsteins live?
(a) The Upper East Side.
(b) The Bronx Mansions.
(c) Manhattan Projects.
(d) Brooklyn Heights.
2. What are the Bentwoods doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Writing a list.
(b) Reading the paper.
(c) Talking to friends.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. What does Mr. Bentwood say his partner's role is in the business?
(a) To track finances.
(b) To follow orders.
(c) To wine and dine people.
(d) To market the business.
4. What was Sophie doing when the cat bit her?
(a) Kicking it.
(b) Feeding it.
(c) Petting it.
(d) Talking to it.
5. What was thrown through the Holsteins' window?
(a) A brick.
(b) A block of ice.
(c) A stone.
(d) A metal rod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Otto plan to call the next time he sees the cat?
2. How did Otto feel about the party?
3. Why do the Bentwoods go to the Holsteins' house at the beginning of the book?
4. What annoys Otto about his neighborhood?
5. Where did the cat bite Sophie?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)