|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maturin say in his journal about Herapath?
(a) That he is a French spy.
(b) That he will make a good sailor.
(c) That he is rather dumb.
(d) That he recently came upon him talking to Wogan.
2. Who pursues the Leopard?
(a) No one.
(b) Barbary coast pirates.
(c) A French opponent.
(d) A Dutch opponent.
3. What does the Gypsy woman name her daughter?
4. What is the worst wound Aubrey has received?
(a) A deep slash on his arm.
(b) His hip is broken.
(c) A head wound.
(d) His leg is broken.
5. What does Boswell predict?
(a) The ship will wreck on the South American coast.
(b) A fight between Herapath and Maturin.
(c) An unlucky voyage for Leopard.
(d) A confrontation with Waakzaamheid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack think is Herapath's problem?
2. What does Waakzaamheid try to destroy on Leopard?
3. To where has Villiers fled?
4. Why do they take ice aboard the ship?
5. What does Maturin decide about Wogan and Herapath?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)