|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well did Grant perform in combat?
(a) Very well.
(c) Very poorly.
(d) Almost as good as Aubrey.
2. What does the crew believe is causing the Dutch ship's ability to stay with Leopard?
(a) Psychic ability.
(b) A Dutch spy sending mirror signals.
(c) A top sail look out who has incredible eyesight.
(d) Magical communication.
3. What does Aubrey develop in case they find Waakzaamheid?
(a) A type of harpon that could sink Waakzaamheid.
(b) A new kind of explosive.
(c) A different configuation for the guns.
(d) A new watch bill.
4. What happens when Leopard hits a submerged iceberg?
(a) It wrenches the boat.
(b) It gets stuck on the ice.
(c) It splits in half.
(d) It comes up out of the water.
5. Where does Aubrey weather the storm?
(a) Bay of Biscay.
(b) Mediterranean Sea.
(c) Black Sea.
(d) Sea of Bengali.
Short Answer Questions
1. How well does Grant handle a ship?
2. What type of surprise attack does the Dutch captain set up one night?
3. About what does Babbington warn Grant?
4. Why do they take ice aboard the ship?
5. Why does Maturin say yes to the request by naval intelligence?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)