|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has criticized Aubrey's handling of the ship?
(a) Lt. Grant.
(b) Lt. Socour.
2. Where does Aubrey weather the storm?
(a) Black Sea.
(b) Bay of Biscay.
(c) Mediterranean Sea.
(d) Sea of Bengali.
3. Why does Maturin go ashore at Cape Verdes?
(a) For medical supplies.
(b) To send messages to the admiralty.
(c) To get some opium.
(d) To gather intelligence.
4. Of what crime is Villiers accused?
(a) Being a thief.
(b) Being in debt more than six months old.
(c) Being a spy.
(d) Being a prostitute.
5. Why has Michael Herapath stowed away on the ship?
(a) To get to Australia.
(b) To follow Wogan.
(c) To follow Maturin.
(d) To join the navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin find at Villiers' apartments?
2. In which direction does Aubrey head after the storm?
3. What was Aubrey trying to avoid by going north and northwest?
4. Why does Maturin say yes to the request by naval intelligence?
5. Who is Sophie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)