|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sophie talk Aubrey into keeping the command of Leopard?
(a) To get him out to sea.
(b) So he doesn't find out she's with child.
(c) So Maturin has something to do.
(d) So he will get some more pay.
2. Who has criticized Aubrey's handling of the ship?
(a) Lt. Grant.
(c) Lt. Socour.
3. Who pursues the Leopard?
(a) No one.
(b) Barbary coast pirates.
(c) A French opponent.
(d) A Dutch opponent.
4. From whom does Maturin receive a summons?
(a) Naval intelligence.
(b) The Admiralty.
(c) His father.
(d) The queen.
5. What did Villiers leave Maturin?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A letter.
(d) A painting of herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoners' quarters appear after the storm?
2. How does Maturin respond that he must be implicated with Villiers?
3. Who is Sophie?
4. What did Wogan kill in her lodgings?
5. How does Wogan appear after the storm?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)