|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sailors are allowed liberty at the next stop?
(a) Half the crew at a time.
(c) Anyone who was not recovering from illness.
(d) One third of the crew at a time.
2. What does Maturin do right after the Dutch ship sinks?
(a) Writes in his journal.
(b) Locks Wogan in her quarters.
(c) Has Parker put in irons.
(d) Tends to Aubrey's wounds.
3. What did Wogan have that kept her in good physical shape?
(a) Her own personal food stores.
(b) An exercise regimen.
(c) A positive attitude.
(d) Several men who were helping her.
4. What does Herapath ask of Maturin when Maturin goes ashore?
(a) To let him escape.
(b) To take Wogan with him.
(c) To post a letter for him.
5. Why do they take ice aboard the ship?
(a) To replenish the water supply.
(b) To have cold rum.
(c) To use in sick bay for wounds.
(d) To keep the food cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grant want to do as the ship continues to settle?
2. How well did Grant perform in combat?
3. What happens to the rudder when they pull away from the iceberg?
4. How many people recover from the illness but are too weak to work?
5. How does Maturin feel about his manipulations of Wogan and Herapath?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)