|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 81 - 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack call the place where all humanity is born and shall return to?
(a) Celestial Kingdom.
(b) Heaven's Womb.
(c) Golden Eternity.
(d) Eternal Splendor.
2. What does Cody plan to do with his racetrack winnings?
(a) Donate it.
(b) Buy a car.
(c) Publish a book.
(d) Take his wife on a trip.
3. How long is the hike from the cabin to the ferry?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
4. What does Jack want to "own" before he leaves Washington?
(a) A forest.
(b) A fire.
(c) His soul.
(d) The wind.
5. What is Levesque's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What major manuscript is printed just before Jack moves back to Florida with his mother?
2. What is peculiar about Jack and Cody's farewell before Jack returns to Florida?
3. What does Angie convince her son to give up before he moves to Florida with her?
4. Where does Jack ask to be dropped off in Seattle?
5. What gift does Raphael give Jack that surprises him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)