|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 81 - 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jack sneak away from Paris to London?
(a) After receiving a letter from Alyce.
(b) After realizing he is in love with Raphael's girl.
(c) In the middle of a lonely night.
(d) When he has a dream about it.
2. What does Jack enjoy most about his stay in Tangiers?
(a) The cheap opium.
(b) The companionship.
(c) The anonymity.
(d) The creative bursts.
3. What one word does Angie use to describe how love should be?
4. What does Jack credit for Cody's incarceration?
5. What magazine is Jack photographed for?
(a) US Weekly.
(c) The Poetry Guild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack supposed to buy in the dream he has in the forest?
2. What religion does Ben follow?
3. What does Jack do with Cody's children while he is at work?
4. Who does Jack's mother live with?
5. Why does Evelyn no longer try to change Cody just before Jack returns to Florida?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)