|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 71 - 72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack travel to Mexico?
2. What about the Seattle Times makes Jack sick after returning from the woods?
(a) The sight of so much waste.
(b) The sounds of the rustling pages.
(c) The smell of ink.
(d) The stories of bloodshed.
3. What does Jack see illusions of while he is out in the storm all night?
4. What does Jack live on while typing up the work he wrote in Mexico?
(c) Hot dogs.
5. Where does Irwin convince Jack to go while in Mexico?
(a) The college.
(b) A poetry reading.
(c) A parade.
(d) The movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack's mother live?
2. What does Jack do when he first wakes up from the dream he has in the forest?
3. How does Irwin describe Hubbard?
4. How does Gaines earn his money?
5. Which mountain is hit by a major storm while Jack is on duty in Washington?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)