|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part II - Passing Through Tangiers, France and London: Chapter 55 | Book II, Part II - Passing Through Tangiers, France and London: Chapters 56 - 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Jack while he is staying at Cody's house?
(a) The sunrise.
(c) A passing car.
(d) Cody's children.
2. What does Jack say he should have done more of while on Desolation Peak?
(b) Observed beauty.
(d) Prayed and repented.
3. What does Jack's friend in Africa say he needs to purge himself of?
(a) His family's shame.
(b) His addiction to drugs.
(c) His love for men.
(d) His education.
4. What is Levesque's occupation?
5. On what holiday does Jack arrive in Texas after his stay in Mexico?
(c) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack looking at when he has his first 'awakening'?
2. What does Jack enjoy most about his stay in Tangiers?
3. What surprises Jack about the 80-year-old man who gives him a ride?
4. How does Irwin describe Hubbard?
5. Where does Jack go after drinking some wine in his room on Skid Row?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)