|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part II - Passing Through Tangiers, France and London: Chapter 55 | Book II, Part II - Passing Through Tangiers, France and London: Chapters 56 - 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack ask to be dropped off in Seattle?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) The college.
(c) A museum.
(d) The fish market.
2. What do the Arab Beat teenagers wear in Tangiers?
3. When does Jack regain his excitement for the trip to Tangiers?
(a) When he can see land.
(b) When his opium fog clears.
(c) When he reads some of his past work.
(d) When he speaks with some other travelers.
4. What is Jack's job at the beginning of the book?
(b) Forest ranger.
(d) Fire lookout.
5. What does Ruth contract from Jack?
(a) Half of his money.
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) A head full of strange ideas.
(d) A rash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the strange car ride end for the poets?
2. What does Jack think he is doomed to as far as love is concerned?
3. Why does Gaines have cabs drop him off a block from his house?
4. What makes Jack decide to head to Mexico?
5. Why does Jack decide to finally marry Ruth?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)