|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part II - Passing Through Tangiers, France and London: Chapter 55 | Book II, Part II - Passing Through Tangiers, France and London: Chapters 56 - 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he wakes up one morning at the cabin, what does Jack think may not be a wise thing for him to do?
(a) Write down his true feelings.
(b) Stay in Washington until the end of the season.
(c) Try and remember his dreams.
(d) Take up drinking again.
2. How long is the hike from the cabin to the ferry?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
3. What is the only book that Jack has to read while he is in Washington?
(a) The Bible.
(b) My God, My Country.
(c) God is in all Things.
(d) The God That Failed.
4. How much does Pat's sack weigh?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
5. What does Jack think he is doomed to as far as love is concerned?
(a) Loving women who love other men.
(b) Loving women who can see through his facade.
(c) Loving women who hate him.
(d) Loving women who are too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack discuss with the two friends he meets on the street?
2. What is Jack supposed to buy in the dream he has in the forest?
3. What does John Banks call himself?
4. What is the name of the woman Jack might have married at one point?
5. What does Simon's brother look at for hours at the store?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)