|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Part II - Desolation in the World: Chapters 101 - 102 | Book II, Part I - Passing Through Mexico: Chapters 1 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack's aunt make for dinner every Sunday night when he is a child?
(b) Pot Roast.
(c) Mac N' Cheese.
2. What does Jack do on Sunday mornings while he is working in Washington?
(a) Writes to his mother.
(c) Listens to the radio.
(d) Meets up with Lulu.
3. What is the name of the man who drives the ferry away from the mountain?
4. What does Jack call the place where all humanity is born and shall return to?
(a) Celestial Kingdom.
(b) Heaven's Womb.
(c) Eternal Splendor.
(d) Golden Eternity.
5. When he wakes up one morning at the cabin, what does Jack think may not be a wise thing for him to do?
(a) Write down his true feelings.
(b) Try and remember his dreams.
(c) Take up drinking again.
(d) Stay in Washington until the end of the season.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do with Cody's children while he is at work?
2. How much does Jack pay for his Skid Row room?
3. What does Charlie ask Jack to do as he is getting ready to leave Washington?
4. What instrument does Moore play?
5. Where does Jack learn to roll his own cigarettes?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)