|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Part II - Desolation in the World: Chapters 101 - 102 | Book II, Part I - Passing Through Mexico: Chapters 1 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack decide he needs when he sees the Greyhound baggage carriers?
(a) A haircut.
(b) A servant.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) A suitcase.
2. To Jack, the forest service is a metaphor of what?
(a) A child with too much responsibility.
(b) The circle of life.
(d) Totalitarian governments.
3. How much does Jack pay for his Skid Row room?
4. What is the name of the man who drives the ferry away from the mountain?
5. Where does Jack go after drinking some wine in his room on Skid Row?
(a) An abandoned park.
(b) A burlesque show.
(c) A bar.
(d) A fight club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do that makes him feel he can longer reside in Heaven?
2. What does Jack ask Cody to do about Raphael?
3. What is Levesque's occupation?
4. What does Simon's brother look at for hours at the store?
5. What does Jack like to invent?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)