|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Part II - Desolation in the World: Chapters 53 - 57 | Book I, Part II - Desolation in the World: Chapters 58 - 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie ask Jack to do as he is getting ready to leave Washington?
(a) Come back next season.
(b) Send him a postcard.
(c) Have a drink with him.
(d) Leave a picture of himself.
2. What does Jack do whenever something sad happens to him?
(a) Yells ot the heavens.
(b) Writes about it.
(c) Takes 'depression walks'.
(d) Drinks tequila.
3. What is Jack supposed to buy in the dream he has in the forest?
(a) A coffin.
(b) Some medical supplies.
(c) A steak.
(d) A house.
4. Why is Jack so void of emotion as he leaves his summer home?
(a) He misses his friends too much.
(b) He has learned all he could.
(c) He does not believe in remorse.
(d) He hated it there.
5. What is Jack looking at when he has his first 'awakening'?
(a) The Northern Lights.
(b) A mouse.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he wakes up one morning at the cabin, what does Jack think may not be a wise thing for him to do?
2. What does Jack call the place where all humanity is born and shall return to?
3. How much does Pat's sack weigh?
4. What is the name of the woman Jack might have married at one point?
5. How many children does Cody have?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)