|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Part I - Desolation in Solitude: Chapters 35 - 40 | Book I, Part I - Desolation in Solitude: Chapters 41 - 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mountain is hit by a major storm while Jack is on duty in Washington?
(a) Mount Rose.
(b) Mount Baker.
(c) Mount Hozomeen.
(d) Old Jack.
2. What does Jack see illusions of while he is out in the storm all night?
3. What is Jack's Solitaire game based on?
4. What does Jack think he is doomed to as far as love is concerned?
(a) Loving women who are too young.
(b) Loving women who hate him.
(c) Loving women who can see through his facade.
(d) Loving women who love other men.
5. Which of the following is NOT a mountain that Jack enjoys looking at and pondering?
(a) Mount Baker.
(b) Mount Rose.
(c) Mount Jack.
(d) Mount Hozomeen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Maya'"mean?
2. How many children does Cody have?
3. What college does Jack attend for a little while?
4. What is Jack's job at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Jack want to eat more than anything in the world while he is working in the forest in Washington?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)