|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 68 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Jack pay for his Skid Row room?
2. Where does Jack go after drinking some wine in his room on Skid Row?
(a) An abandoned park.
(b) A burlesque show.
(c) A bar.
(d) A fight club.
3. What sport does Jack play in school?
4. Where is the second stop of the bus during the long journey to California?
(b) Oklahoma City.
(d) El Paso.
5. Which of the poets does one of the Ruths fall for when they reach New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jack so hesitant about taking a turn in driving the group out of Mexico?
2. What does Jack's mother offer an Indian couple she sees in Mexico?
3. What surprises Jack about the 80-year-old man who gives him a ride?
4. On what holiday does Jack arrive in Texas after his stay in Mexico?
5. What keeps the blond kid from playing football?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)