|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 68 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and his mother enjoy on the bus as they leave New Orleans?
(a) Coca Cola.
2. On what holiday does Jack arrive in Texas after his stay in Mexico?
(a) Valentine's Day.
3. Where is the second stop of the bus during the long journey to California?
(a) El Paso.
(c) Oklahoma City.
4. Where does the strange car ride end for the poets?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) Washington D.C.
5. Where does Jack go after drinking some wine in his room on Skid Row?
(a) An abandoned park.
(b) A burlesque show.
(c) A fight club.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Jack pay for his Skid Row room?
2. Where does Jack's mother work when she is 14?
3. Which of the poets does one of the Ruths fall for when they reach New York?
4. What does Jack's mother offer an Indian couple she sees in Mexico?
5. What does Irwin want Jack to be able to do with his fan mail?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)