|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 68 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack's mother offer an Indian couple she sees in Mexico?
(a) A warm embrace.
(b) Her shawl.
2. Where does Jack ask to be dropped off in Seattle?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) A museum.
(c) The fish market.
(d) The college.
3. Why is Jack so hesitant about taking a turn in driving the group out of Mexico?
(a) His license is expired.
(b) He doesn't know how to drive.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is drunk.
4. On what holiday does Jack arrive in Texas after his stay in Mexico?
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. Where does Jack go after drinking some wine in his room on Skid Row?
(a) A burlesque show.
(b) A bar.
(c) A fight club.
(d) An abandoned park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the strange car ride end for the poets?
2. What does Irwin want Jack to be able to do with his fan mail?
3. Where is the second stop of the bus during the long journey to California?
4. What keeps the blond kid from playing football?
5. What do Jack and his mother enjoy on the bus as they leave New Orleans?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)