|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 68 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Jack pay for his Skid Row room?
2. What keeps the blond kid from playing football?
(a) An ulcer.
(b) Bad grades.
(c) A dislocated shoulder.
(d) A knee injury.
3. What do Jack and his mother enjoy on the bus as they leave New Orleans?
(b) Coca Cola.
4. What does Irwin want Jack to be able to do with his fan mail?
(a) Use it to fuel a fire.
(b) Dance on it.
(c) Return it.
(d) Create works of art with it.
5. Where does the strange car ride end for the poets?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Jack about the 80-year-old man who gives him a ride?
2. How much does Jack have to pay to take his mother on a quick trip to Mexico?
3. Where does Jack ask to be dropped off in Seattle?
4. What sport does Jack play in school?
5. Which of the poets does one of the Ruths fall for when they reach New York?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)