|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Part III - Passing Through America Again: Chapters 68 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps the blond kid from playing football?
(a) A dislocated shoulder.
(b) An ulcer.
(c) A knee injury.
(d) Bad grades.
2. Which of the poets does one of the Ruths fall for when they reach New York?
3. Why is Jack so hesitant about taking a turn in driving the group out of Mexico?
(a) His license is expired.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He doesn't know how to drive.
4. How much does Jack have to pay to take his mother on a quick trip to Mexico?
(a) 3 dollars.
(b) 300 dollars.
(c) 3 cents.
(d) 30 dollars.
5. What does Irwin want Jack to be able to do with his fan mail?
(a) Return it.
(b) Dance on it.
(c) Use it to fuel a fire.
(d) Create works of art with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the second stop of the bus during the long journey to California?
2. What do Jack and his mother enjoy on the bus as they leave New Orleans?
3. What does Jack's mother offer an Indian couple she sees in Mexico?
4. Where does the strange car ride end for the poets?
5. Where does Jack ask to be dropped off in Seattle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)