|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president created a Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Gerald R. Ford.
2. In 1950, how old was Yoshiko’s grandmother?
3. Where was Yoshiko going when a train conductor said “she’d better not be a Jap” or he would throw her off the train?
(b) New Hampshire.
(d) New York City.
4. What time did Sunday School begin?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
5. When was the church founded that the Uchidas attended?
Short Answer Questions
1. Soon after Dwight and the other men arrived in Montana, what was the temperature?
2. How many stalls were in the stable where the Uchidas lived at Tanforan?
3. What was the food budget per day per person at Topaz?
4. What was the altitude at Topaz?
5. What type of flowers grew higher than Yoshiko’s head?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)