|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took over the household financial affairs when Dwight was interned?
(d) Dwight’s boss.
2. By March, what was the curfew imposed on all Japanese-Americans?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
3. In Chapter 6, how long would friends have to wait in line for a pass to visit the Uchidas?
(a) 1-3 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) Half a day.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. Where did the first mass removal of the Japanese-Americans begin?
(b) Terminal Island.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Sand Pedro.
5. What did Dwight always read on the ferry on the way to work?
(a) San Francisco Examiner.
(b) San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
(d) Reader’s Digest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did one of the Uchida’s dogs die?
2. Who drove the Uchida women back home after they visited Dwight in the detention center in Chapter 3?
3. What was the first meal the Uchidas ate at Tanforan?
4. Which neighbors invited the Uchida women for a nice dinner before the evening before they left?
5. How many civil service employees were assigned to be administrative heads at Topaz?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)